All Comments on 'My Wife And The Stranger'

by TheMagicianWrites

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Digusting tale written by a disgusting author.

Just another "erotica deprived" fool author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Makes a person

wonder that the heck she does for PAYING Job??? This scene could be running in the mind of some but not many! If this is their life it sure is a sad one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nothing erotic about this

Just disgusting. Why would any man want a wife like this, or even want to fantasize about one?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
God!

This crap gets worse by the day!!!!!

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 10 years ago
Not my scene

But reasonably well-written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It's Sad To Say This But

At least the husband wasn't some poor pathetic lil bitch that got verbally and physically abused by the black guy with da HUGE COCK or the SLUT WIFE. She just fucked somebody else and turned him on. STUPID but not as bad as the other crap I've read lately.

dmhackdmhackover 10 years ago
Very original

I lie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Weird

But normal on this site. Huge dick, 36DD. anal, gallons of cum, etc.

I seldom get past the first paragraph. Sick, they should all be under an abnormal title.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dude

Just go suck nigger dick at the bus station, you little pervert fag.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Absolute garbage!

looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago
Really

He's not out of he house 5 minutes and she already has another lover in her pussy and its not some neighbor he'd recognize. Wow, what a load of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
5 minutes and she had a black guy over? Even if he lived next door that would have been impossible.

I hope you choke on your next cream pie you stupid retard.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Timing

OK, she asked Hubby to STAY! He decided to go ahead and jog first. She claimed it would only take 5 or so minutes to shave herself clean. Hubby reconsiders and starts back to the house after a five minute warmup run. He maybe takes three minutes to sprint back.

Sweetie has shaves her pubes bald, Bull has suddenly arrived (or was HE hiding under her bed already?), and fucked Sweetie towards her first (?) orgasm. She was on the bottom, but pulled out and squirted on his prong. Then Sweetie gets ON TOP of the Bull (but somehow seems to get under him, because she can't disengage when he cums!).

There is no mention of her fertility status, but we are told the Bull is riding bareback! And Sweetie is enthralled when the firehose sprays her insides. Bull promptly gets up and leaves. (Whatever happened to that old staple of Black recovery time (measured in microseconds)? BTW - Sweetie may not EVEN know the Bull's name, or vice-versa. Those are never uttered in passion or otherwise...perhaps as he crawled out from under her bed?

How many Totally Stupid parts are piled one-on-top-of-the-other in this story? Granted, if one reads a HOT sentence, and whacks, then another, and whacks ... (repeat as needed...but caution, it is NOT that long of a story!) then it will probably be effective. Otherwise, it saves the reader switching over to the Humor category!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another new scum bag writer

Where is the erotica? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You've got to be kidding

Do yourself a favor stop writing before u show us what a moron you really are. This was so sick .another chucky wannabe shumuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
another

loser who i'm sure is still living with his mommy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
utter waste of time

probably written by some git who's never touched a woman in his life

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantover 10 years ago
A new low

"... a hard, black penis that was at least ten inches long."

Studies on the subject consistently find that the ten inch erect penis is the absolute upper limit; I suppose your loving wife could have found herself a freak of nature. How did the narrator know it was ten inches, though?

And where did this black guy come from? Timing was exquisite.

This was a one star stroke story - no plot, not much of anything, lukewarm sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This'll get them foaming at the mouth

o it already has. Predictable.

thebuffalothebuffaloover 10 years ago

Not very well done. The writing leaves much to be desired. The dialogue is stale and trite. The over-all plot is racist as hell.

Keep trying, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My 2 Cents

You didn't learn anything from the comments to your first story, did you? In 3 years your work still sucks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
1*

Do I need to say any more? The pickings are awful slim in loving wives, nothing but trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
yes!

Good job. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sucked

More gay shit. Sorry fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Another disgusting depraved author with a closet gay fetish! negative stars sicko!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Why don't you make yourself and these 2 stories you've written magically disappear from this sight cuckold!!!

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
What a pile!

And why is it always a black guy? Don't any white guys have big, dirty cocks? This whole thing was too formulaic. Nothing original and I didn't really care if the wife was a slut and he was okay with being a cuckold. Uninspired to say the least.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ANd then she showed up with an STD

And then he showed up with an STD. And then they both turned up with Aids. The end to pure, utter stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I Have Zero Respect For A Willing Cuckold

Any man who willingly watches his wife...or girlfriend...have sex with another person deserves to (1) have to financially support the bastard children that are produced and (2) submit to physical castration.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I love the thought of my wife taking a black cock and him leaving his seed in her then me fucking her slutty fucking pussy hole after , I'm slowly getting her round to the idea of it

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow so original

Another white wife stupid husband and black stud. Such a non-believable story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Talk about insipid!

This is the most unimaginative piece of dung maybe ever! You poor little cuckie...maybe you can conjure up a brain and then use it to write a sentence that hasn't been written by a million other cuckies!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Talk about nasty!

And NOT in a good way. More racial bullshit about a black man with a big dick. How original! And since her husband doesn't know if the BBC has made his wife pregnant or given her an STD, herpes or aids, why would he touch her with a ten foot pole? A divorce is forthcoming. Is any one really THAT stupid?

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

At first I thought he was watching her use a dildo. I quit reading when it became clear she suddenly was engaged in interracial adultery. This is racist garbage and a stain on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Where did the black man come from or did she call him

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

The white was using a dirty black dildo. No name, no personality, nothing but a brainless dildo.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous