All Comments on 'Just A Cumrag Ch. 01'

by sex4every1

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
A good start

I think instead of ruining her clothes, he should start using her pussy mouth and ass to catch his loads.

I hope there will be more to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
what a brilliantly original story of mom and boy messing around!

I love the characters of the boy Malcolm and his mother. 23 year old Malcolm is a well-built good-looking and very cheeky bastard, and his mom loves him for it. He jerks his big stiff cock all over the house, and his mother dutifully follows him around, cleaning up the endless messes he deliberately leaves all over the place. Now he's taken to going around in front of his mom butt-ass naked from the waist down, his fat young prick sticking up in the air. He tells his mom he wants her to watch him hard and proud, shooting his creamy semen everywhere he feels like it, on the furniture and rugs, in the drawers and closets, especially on his mother's clothes, her blouses and skirts. "I've gpt to empty my balls," he tells his mother, fully knowing he's demeaning his own mom and turning her into his personal cum-rag. His mother loves the arrogant contempt he shows her, her cunt keeps leaking like crazy, she even shows Malcolm her dripping twat, the same twat he came out of, and the sight excites the boy even more. His mother openly frigs her cunt in front of her young son, wildly plunging fingers up inside, as her boy views her sex-crazed antics with detached curiosity and keeps on blowing his young balls everywhere he cares to. Next logical place for Malcolm to empty his balls is right up his mother's mommy-hole, he's sure to make his mother's minge the home for his big fat mommy-pleaser and all the sperm in his hot young balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Could have been better !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In place of a cumrag, she could have been his cumdump. This way it would be a easy clean up, just set on the toilet. This way no muss no fuss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good story

the humiliation a bit to far may ok mom may be getting of to it nowe but get downe to what she realy what and him to try gt more in it for chapter 2 or 3 yours leann

Who_KnowsWho_Knowsover 10 years ago
Dearest "editor required"

If you expect anyone to heed this critique you post so incessantly, you'll first have to find a better way to articulate it than "word...word," which has nothing approaching a clear and distinct meaning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Continuation Demand

Please ignore the naysayers; you've set yourself up for a potentially wonderful series here.

Taking the pills will ensure even more cum and after a while watching Mom clean it up and coming on her just won't do. He's on his way to taking what he wants and that's exactly what Mom needs. Finish it.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 10 years ago
painting the house white

This started off interesting, but devolved into a couple of perverts playing a game. The son is using the mom and she wants to be used. It's an alright story if you're into that sort of thing ....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another great story...

This is a fantastic story and you are a great visionary writer. There are so many unique directions you can take this storyline. The dialogue between mother and son is what makes your stories so great. Looking forward to ch. 02 and many more. If this is not your genre, there are plenty of other submissions to read.

worldxworldxover 10 years ago
=)

Great! Keep it up!

xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great start

Very nice start. They definitely need to broaden things though. Think he needs to start using her holes...all three.

Maybe a future chapter with him sharing her with his friends?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
weird, but very good!!

very good story; there are some strange twists, but that's exactly what makes your stories so interesting and fun to read. Keep it up.

Paulo324Paulo324over 10 years ago
excellent story! please write some more!

Great!!

LittleprickLittleprickover 10 years ago
It makes no sense

But I love it. It's hot and exciting. It all happens so fast and for no reason but I don't care because it's so kinky

CasualIsSexyCasualIsSexyover 10 years ago

Every time you start a new series they seem to just get better and better! I'll be checking quite often for more from you.

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago
interesting

Not crazy about the humiliation part but sexy nonetheless. Surprised no one else mentioned it but the first time they played, the mother unzipped her jeans and jammed her hand in her panties. A minute later she was unzipping her skirt and pulling it off. Which is it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great!

This was a great story one of my favorites

klippertklippertover 10 years ago
hot times though...

I'm not a fan of the humiliation....but, the story is very erotic..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
superbly done

I came four times reading this over twice... God wish I could find a woman, especially family who would be like that.

MuskratSamMuskratSamover 10 years ago
Editor required?

I'm a professional editor. Now, I had other things than editing in mind when I read this, but it's difficult for me to turn off the Editor, and really, I didn't see anything much that needed fixing. Definitely no problem with the ellipses… they are a fine way to denote a pause.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
very good story

I agree that it was somewhat repetitive, but it just contributes to the nastiness of the story. It really does feed my own interests and fantasies and perhaps that's what really interested me. I love the degradation and humiliation which was pitch perfect for the first part of a series. Can't wait to read more. I hope he takes over at some point and the humiliation is directed by him.

Regards

P.s If you need more ideas mail me at fay_haze@yahoo.com

tonguelasher01tonguelasher01over 9 years ago
Glitch

An excellent, sexy narrative. The only thing I found hurt the flow was the point where, in the middle of a sexy conversation with her kid, she suddenly starts masturbating in front of him, then just as suddenly gets naked below the waist and starts jamming her hand up inside herself, in front of him. I need more development before being able to suspend disbelief to this extent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
more

Lois Hope you do another chapter, makes me cum for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Jeans or skirt?

its just a minor inconsistency but still something to think about. In the first part, she said jeans, but then later in the same part it was a skirt and it switched again a bit later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

This is my favorite of your stories.

How about one with a grandmother. No intercourse. Just tits, handjobs and blowjobs.

Grandfather passes so grandson moves in for the summer to help out. Granny finds him wacking and realizes what he's giving up to stay with her. She's not interested in sex and doesn't see this as sex. Just a way of helping him out. Starts out by allowing him to "not need to hide" to letting him use her hand to blowjobs all over the house. She even starts to suggest role playing to keep things exciting for him (like pretending he's a male stripper and she's a patron who begs to suck him off).

HotForLitHotForLitover 5 years ago
One of the best stories ever!

I think this is the third of 4th time I started reading this sequal,

And my cock is as always HARD!

messerschmiedmesserschmiedover 5 years ago
Its like some crazy JAV movies!

Hell yeah, most amazing story ever! I loved every part of it.

DreamsToRealityDreamsToRealityalmost 3 years ago

I just want to say for anyone who is going to discover this series in the future. This is the most vulgar, most primal series of stories i have ever read, and they are all absolute masterpieces that I always find myself coming back to.

If porn was more mainstream stories like these would be cult classics, sadly we live in a world still too prudish to appreciate this kind of beautiful, but hopefully, one day, that'll change.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

used moms panties while i read this and cum in them several times mmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is absolutely one of the hottest and primal stories I’ve read. The inclusion of this to the heaven series was just a plus for me. You should 100% continues the heaven series

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

mmmmmm awsome story gave me ideas where to cum so my mom can find it . love moms used panties to

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is still in my opinion your best story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sorry I didn't get passed the 1st page after finding out he was jerking his dick all over the house with no respect for his enabling parents I have no respect for him or his family

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is the best story ever. I have read it over and over again. Roleplaying this with my partner.

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

I think you took "rag" too literally. Nothing erotic about this story.

HungryPapaBearHungryPapaBear8 months ago

I can see where this might lead, but I prefer slowly trying to humiliate & turn mom on. This has potential

💦 💦 💦

DomGuardiDomGuardiabout 2 months ago

I didn't realize this was a literal cum rag story. A pleasant surprise :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This is something

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersex4every1@sex4every1
3377 Followers
Just writing what comes to mind... For all feedback, or just a chat, drop me a line on: lp25051975@gmail.com 27/02/2024: Hello everyone, just to let you know I am back. I was genuinely moved by all the emails and messages of support. Thank you very much! I will try to publis...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES