All Comments on 'Hotel Romp'

by Cluelessthoughts

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
brosismombrosismomover 10 years ago
ok

but weirdly written

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
.

This must be the day of shit. I've never seen so many bad stories posted on one day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
POTENTIAL...

to be a great series. The premise is possible. The actions are believable. The writing is adequate. It just needs to jump out at the reader a little more.. Possibles and believeables are, at best, "adequate." With some polish and continuation of the trip, with their experiences, this should start to hold reader interest and speculation on where it may go. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Needs to jump more...

Was OK story to start, then died, but the whole 'idea' was a good one.. ergo, needs a lot of work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Condoms

The writer won'ts them stuffing up is ass with barbed wire to stop him writting any more rubbish hes a wanker

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

This is a fantastic story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Very exciting story which makes me think when I fucked my elder sister Lizbeth. We were going on holidays with our parents and to have some more money during our trip,it was decided that my dister and me would share in another room with only one bed.After having taken a shower, snd after having drunk some alcohol and had dinner with our parents on the first night, we went to bed somewhat early, around 10.30 pm as there was a bad weather with rain, thunder and lightning and when we were under the sleeping cover,there was a fierce thunder roar ,while I was silenyly jacking my 8 inches long cock.As Lizbeth has always been afraid of thunder she turned her body suddenly and hugged me and inevitably,she felt my head cock and I started to push my cock against her pussy and to my pleasure, She also pushed her pussy against my cock and we automatically french kissed. I fingered her pussy which was very est and she sucked my cock. That was a great moment, WE explored each other body and fucked sweetly at the the start then like wild animals afterwards, we put love bites on each other 's body but to be unseen when wearing swimming suits, Since then we have been fucking regularly. We love each other and parents and friends do not understand why we do not date with others!if they knew!! Our alibi is that we have to concentrate on our studies,.Our first time happened two years sgo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I WAS into it.. was...

I was all for this story, until she wanted the condom cum on her 🤢 girl suck his dick and get some fresh cum. Condom cum is tainted with the rubber

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous