All Comments on 'F2: Stranger In The Park'

by _Lynn_

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

Loved how this man brought hope to the little girl and allowed her to believe that her mama had not broken a promise even in death. Wonderfully written. I could read it over and over again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
5 STARS

I like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Really enjoyed this one, good job! what a great use of your basket.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Liked the simplicity of the story. The emotions were heartfelt and the ingredients were artfully employed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Heartwarming

Very nice story. Good emotions, likable characters all around. Very well written.

Pretty good use of the required elements, although I wasn't quite sure how the fetish/fascination fit in. Other than that well done.

Easy 5 star for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Don't Care

I didn't really see the fetish/fascination (but maybe him being pulled back to the park was the fascination?) in this either, and I don't care a bit. The story was delicious and the other elements, particularly the location and then the toy, were integrated really well. The story had me plotting to use the same basic scenario for a story that did, in fact, have an erotic connection this one doesn't have (and that I'd normally discount a Literotica story for, but not this one)--and I can't think of a greater compliment to give it than that. (And it showed that you don't have to run up the page count to have a complete, excellent story.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
beautiful

I'm sorry I didn't get to this before the voting was turned off. I loved the simplicity, the connection and the hope that were built throughout. The basket contents were used well and the discovery that the harmonica had been his brought a tear to my eye. Thank you.

FAWCkerFAWCkerover 10 years ago
FAWC #2 WINNER!

This story, the winning entry of the second Friendly Anonymous Writing Challenge, was written by MistressLynn. Congratulations!

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
everyone should have a monica

a swing, and a merry go round.

what a beautiful story

thank you.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
I hope

when the park officially re-opens

Blue Steel invites the cop who was so rude. It might do him some good.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 6 years ago
Nice, very nice.

A very touching story. It is a rare find on Lit, but once in a blue moon one like it pops up that can really grab the reader.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user_Lynn_@_Lynn_
274 Followers
Author of stories that touch the reader with emotion and a hint of reality.