All Comments on 'F2: We Gotta Stop Mom!'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 81 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Chain Story/Incest

Lots of emotion, lots of character development, and lots of sex between brother, sister and mom. Very well written with really good pacing. Can't be bettered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
you have the knack

So many writers do not know how to add an emotional element to the sex in their stories but you definitely have that skill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great stuff

I wanked off three times reading the story.

I'm sore now but worth it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Usually incest doesn't get me going, but this was hot. I would disagree with a previous poster that it had emotion in it though. It's pretty much a sex story, a good one though.

With the ingredients, I thought color and time were nicely woven in, so much so that they didn't even stick out but I remembered them when I thought back on the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
All the good stuff

Sibling ralationship rebuilding, slow seduction of Mom, lots of really hot sex, characters and plot. What's not to love about this story. Easy 5 star.

silver766silver766over 10 years ago
Absolutely Hot!

This has got to be one of my favorite authors, Mr. TxTallTales. I'd know his writting anywhere. Friendly wager on how right I am.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Incest is not my thing. I would probably not have read this story if it had been labeled as such. But it was too good of a story and I was hooked by the time the incest became obvious. This was a great story that happened to have loving, consensual sex between family members. Loved it! Five stars from me. And I will be watching to see who the author is so I can look for more of their stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
fantastic story

this is beyond good. the characterizations, the slow, deliberate build up and the mind blowing sex. You write so very, very well. There isn't much to say except that in the years I've been reading stories here, this is one of the best written and hottest stories I've read. Kudos. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot

Loved the slow teasing seduction of Mom by the conniving twins. Seriously. And the way the sister/brother thing took off was superb.

As for the elements of the story, the midnight Pavlovian response was outstanding, a key element of the story. The panties were good, the ignorance of both son and dad, and the ambition of son and mother all fit the theme well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
written by a sick piece of shit

What the fuck? Really? Who the fuck thinks this is hot? Every sick motherfucker who likes this needs to be taken out and run over by busses. Disgusting shit!! I wish I could give it negative stars.

FAWCkerFAWCkerover 10 years ago
FAWC #2 Contributor

This story was written by TxTallTales.

DirtyTykeDirtyTykeover 10 years ago
Brilliant

Brilliant story, thanks!

Found the mom/son a bit icky but it was a great read like all the rest of yours.

vrieseavrieseaover 10 years ago
Very easy to rank

I am often critical about your works but that is because I have such high expectations when you write. This is absolutely your best work in my opinion. Loved the interplay between the characters especially the sister and brother. You did your research well concerning the school requirements. Definitely hot with great interaction. Easily 5 stars or better. - vriesea

_rod__rod_over 10 years ago
Great story!

I still don't understand how you, of all the writers on Literotica, can have anonymous comments posted deriding your submissions. If someone hates your style why read the story and then add 'hate' mail; strange. Anyway, enough said, I loved it and couldn't stop until I read it to the end in one sitting. Lots of time I read your stories and pace them out, not this time. Look forward to more of your penmanship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Put it incest section

I ve read ur stories b4 and know its purely fictional thrill, but som1 looking for chain stories doesn't know that. They are probably barfing right now. But I still loved that the dad recovered

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
I enjoyed the sex scenes A LOT & yet ...

it was the non-carnal scenes that grabbed me. The cyber-spy talk was provocative too but the family's growing awareness of how valuable each member was as a people. The romance quality tenderness that jelled & finally ignited. The culminating scene was luminous with feeling as the lust flamed. So rare.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Some of your best work!

This is an incredible story. So much feeling, and a fun plot. You should move it out of Chain Stories and into incest since nobody's going to ever find it here. I almost didn't read it, because of the category, and could kick myself for missing it this long.

You write a lot of great stuff, but this is the kind of loving family, slow seduction, romance that you do best. Keep it up!

Alaska84Alaska84over 10 years ago

Great story! Thank you for sharing it with us!

dinkymacdinkymacover 10 years ago
Excellent!

Thanks for sharing!

auhunter04auhunter04over 10 years ago

DAMN HOSS, one hell of a ride

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Too long

9 pages too long...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Just how I like it, slow developing before totally giving in. Ignore the trolls.

One anonymous too many.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 10 years ago
A moral to the story...

could be, "A family that fucks together, stays together," or something like that.

Plenty of mystery, computer/phone hacking, love, and sex in this story. I think I got my money's worth. Great story.

pudpuckerpudpuckerover 10 years ago
Great job

Yuo are very good at this please keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Very Nice! Glad it didn't go as dark as Eco, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
WOW!

This story had so many twists, turns and surprises, I found myself gasping in shock in almost every paragraph! Absolutely loved it! I don't even know what else to say!

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 10 years ago
One of your best stories, at least for me.

All my favorite types of incest, mother/son and brother/sister. My favorites. And tastefully presented, if you please. Mom was saved from the Fat Bastard, Dad got off his BP meds. and got rid of his ED. Brother got all the organisms he could stand and Sister was also sexually satisfied. The fact that she got into a nice university on a partial scholarship and settled down and started making great grades were added benefits. Nothing could be finer. Thank you so much for writing, Texas.

avidfaavidfaover 9 years ago
The best part was

The writing, plot, characterizations, and sex were all top-notch, but the thing that lifted this into a category by itself was the reality-paced narrative showing the gradual understanding the kids developed of the complexities of adult life. No simple lust and revenge or remorse tale, the way this story covered adultery, consensual cuckoldry, and real medical issues in the spectrum of sexual/relationship issues in marriage was just brilliant.

hnau0022hnau0022about 9 years ago
Great Read

A great read. TTT does familial relationships better than anybody else. I just can't wait to see how he end the Two Moms. Two Laps series.

dinkymacdinkymacabout 9 years ago
Super!

Thanks for sharing an outstanding story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Excellent!

Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I must have read a different story

With thoroughly disgusting characters what was to like in this mess? UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Perhaps the best of the really good ones here on Lit.

I loved it. It was great in every respect (except the proofreading, of course). The how-to's—how to kiss and rules for good sex—were especially well thought out. My first reaction when I finished was, "That's the best story I've read on Lit (out of about 200). I wish I’d read it when I was in high school—it might have made me appreciate my family and help pull it together instead of contributing to its fracturing.” Thank you TTT.

The few negative comments made me laugh, even as they stumped me. I mean, there's no chance to leave comments until the end of the NINTH page. Did you actually read nine long pages you didn't like, just to be able to leave a comment? Regardless of which category a story is assigned to, it was pretty clear by the first or second page that this one was about incest.

Don't like incest?—go find another story in a category you know you like. But don't disparage an outstanding story because you don't like stories about the topic. They’re not here for you—there're here for those of us who find incest to be erotic.

Don’t like the length? Then make a habit of finding out the length before you read a single word. It’s shown at the bottom of every page, on the next line after the author’s user name. Pretty easy to find.

@must have read a different story: I agree, you must have. You read the story just three weeks before me. The aggregate rating is now 4.81, so it must have been close to that when you read it. That high a rating for the first or only chapter of a story is rare here at Lit. That should tell you that the problem is most likely not with the story, but with your reading of it.

@TTT: Thanks again for all the work you put into this story, and for sharing the fruits of your labor with us. I hope you’re able to slough off the unhelpful comments.

Barry

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome Story

I loved this story. Everything about it.

At first I didn't see where the story was

Going, but as I kept reading, it became more

And more interesting and erotic. I liked that it

Was a long story, not sparing the details.

This is one of the best story's I have read.

It had all my fantasies and scenarios in it.

Very well written!

Please keep writing more stories like this one!

mmm4u22mmm4u22over 8 years ago
Excellent Story

The person that commented gross on this story

Has no imagination or is a sexual moron.

This is the best story ever!

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
very creative

and entertaining

thanks for the fun read

leviayersleviayersover 8 years ago

like to add my 5 stars to a masterpiece

SyrbulldogSyrbulldogabout 8 years ago
Inventive

Your work is entertaining. I look for future efforts. Take at least one more proofread ing attempt to catch misspelling and other typos. It interrupts your delightful rhythm when I have to stop and guess what a word is supposed to be. Your characters are very human. I for one want to try a story where people are not sexual super performer, overweight, middle class with every day concerns.

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkabout 8 years ago
Too sqicked for me.

I liked the idea of the kids finding out about the impending affair and taking action to stop it. The brother/sister action got me nervous, when you added mom to the mix, I had to bail. Thanks for sharing, just wasn't my cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Masterpiece

The best brother sister incest story yet. Damn, if only I had one such sister 😁

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Distracting

I like the smut, but you get more in-depth about high school and the college application process than is really necessary.

SLang69SLang69over 7 years ago
Top 10!

One of the ten best stories I've read on Literotica!

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
good story

Don't ask why, but I did like it. I have never had incest thoughts about family members, but this was a hot piece.

uictoriam4uictoriam4about 7 years ago
Another great one

Enjoyed it way too much.Especially the slow build up and the story line

and not being just sex but all the related intricacies also being there

katibkatibalmost 7 years ago
Perfect.

Why say more? Perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it!

Awesome but also a bitter sweet ending love the overall story build up and characters. Probably the best pair of twins I've read in any story on here thus far.

etchiboyetchiboyover 6 years ago
Damn! Hard almost the whole story.

About as perfect an incest story I’ve ever read. Some were “nastier”, i.e. more graphic, but none sweeter. And the reason for the sex was so... right. I mean, there really was a reason for it, not just lust. And loving. Especially like the break up at the end. It just seemed... well again, so right... and true feeling.

This is a definite 6-stars. Too bad I can only give it five. Bravo.

calibammacalibammaabout 6 years ago
Wow!

Wow! This was the best ever Tx Tail Tales I mean the best...of course I use my iPhone to highlight and listen to these stories rather than read them

....lol 10 💫

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Best ever sex story I came across till now

What a plot... There are lot of mysteries and thrills about what they are going to do next... I loved the relationship between twins here. When the brother says "I want my twin back" It turned me on. Mother's character is not so bad as I concluded initially as a slut. Author must have done lot of research and hard work to write this. I wish to move this article to incest category so that many more will read it.

mrsreadermrsreaderalmost 6 years ago
great story

Moved along so beautifully.

Great writing

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
Incredibly hot and heartfelt

A 5 Star Rating. 'Nuff said.

Oldfart72Oldfart72about 5 years ago
Shit

Sorry to disagree with everyone. This story stinks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Just another incest story

The story started fine, but then deteriorated into just another incest story without any great interest. Not worth reading. Gave at "2."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
another...

incredible tour de force. So many emotions - wow!

Markiemark2610Markiemark2610over 4 years ago

Very good story. Could not wait to finish it. The plot was excellent as were the characters.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Very interesting

Interesting plot flow, I enjoyed it. Though would have liked to see more of the mental issues with incest especially in a somewhat normal family before it started.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it

I don’t care what the neigh sayers state. I really enjoyed this story. Gave it a five star review.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good Story Line

Great read all through

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

5 stars without the epilogue. 1 with it.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Great incest story, loved it

Scores 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
One Of The Very Best

I truly found myself enjoying and loving this stoy. The sex was secondary. The characters had heart. And each of them grew for me. The action was so smart and so well thought out. Sometime totally surprising. A twn in my book! Well done, sir!

JimDiamondJimDiamondover 2 years ago

Possibly the best sex story I have read on Literotica. Really more of a love story than an "incest story". I really prefer regular sex but this one really was interesting enough that the story was worth reading it for. Thank you

socaltzrsocaltzrover 2 years ago

Thanks TTT, another great story. Not much else to say, I appreciated that you didn't make the dad some sucker or asshole, but just a caring guy in a shit situation. Most mom son incest either vilifies or ignores the dad, you stepped up and wrote a story where the main characters were all sympathetic and I really appreciate it.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 2 years ago

That is a Love story.

Texican1830Texican1830almost 2 years ago

UT and A&M are “easy to get into”? Sure, if you’re in the top 6% and have a 3.83 or higher GPA, and you took all the advanced prerequisites. Unless you’re applying for one the limited enrollment schools; then it’s much more difficult. Trust me, you ain’t waking up one day after F’n around for 3.5 years and getting into UT, or A&M. The UT admission rate is 32%, and that’s after you met minimum requirements to apply.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

better than excellent. liked the beginning with the 2 kids coming together to "save" their Mom and family. Liked how they finally saved their Mom. A very short part 2 about Aunt Tina and Mrs. Ellis?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved it!! It is just a story after all. Very nice story😊. Love and respect all around. Don't think it could happen that way in real life, but nice to dream. Well written Tex!!

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerover 1 year ago

This was a great read. I did find the initial "making out" with mom and the kids a little much. More so than the actual sex later, (I'm strange?) Also was disappointed that the mom could break it off so easily. Wasn't that a little cold? 5/5

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 1 year ago

Loved it! A solid 5! cd

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

First time reading a story in this category, not sure why I've stayed away, but glad I made the plunge. The story was well written, even with the couple of typos, lol. Kind of figured out where the story was going when it was determined that Dad was unable to fulfill his part of the marriage but darn, what a hot and sexy trip getting there. Sorry but I finished before the story did, then had to continue reading until the end. Not sure how many times Mom got fucked the first time but it seemed a little excessive for a woman not having sex for a year. Glad that Bret was able to keep up with her. Five stars for a great story, brother/mother incest, brother/sister incest and a loving family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good story with deep emotions. Incredible creativity, the story moved well. You did this very well, even though it's not my favorite subject matter, I see that you wrote it very well. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I’m reading all your stories at the moment, this is the best so far. I can’t really see how you can top it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolutely loved it! Fantasy of course, but still a memorable read and very enjoyable! Thank you.

blackknight314blackknight31412 months ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

blackknight314blackknight31412 months ago

You could've gotten him hooked on pineapple juice to improve the taste of his cum for Tiffany's sake.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

WOW, just WOW. Brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A little too long in coming, but a good read anyway.

At least it avoided the Literotica curse of being unfinished.

5 stars 🌟

Bill S.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd220 days ago

OUTSTANDING!!!

phantom123phantom12315 days ago

One of the best stories I’ve ever read here and I’ve read several hundred at least.

Nicely written with good character development, lots of love and emotion, and two sexy women. Wish mom and Bret had kept it up some after dad was okay, but I understand% it was great that they didn’t make dad out to be an asshole and that mom never went through with it with Fat Bastard. But I really do love that brother and sister could keep their relationship ongoing. They sound like really loving, caring siblings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
20298 Followers
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).