All Comments on 'A Techies Wonderland Ch. 03'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MaximguyMaximguyover 10 years ago
This series....

...is super hot and fun. But three years? Really? It took you a year to come up with one page on here? We didn't even have the plot advance one iota. Love your stories and writing, but this is frustrating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A Response to Maximguy and Those Of Similar Mind

Maximguy,

So rather than complain about how long it takes the writer to publish the next chapter of a free story on a free website, why not agree to pay the writer one to two months of his regular salary, so you get what you want? Is the writer alive only to feed your desire for free erotica?

Thanks to the writer for an amusing fantasy, complete with servers and webcams!

Sincerely,

SoCalCynic

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
get-a-round-2-it

SoCalCynic, I am finally reading m_storyman_x's series "Techies Wonderland. I saw your comment about readers complaining how long it takes for writers to post new chapters.

To those grousing, I issue this challenge:

Get yourself a page of college lined paper writing paper and any antique pen you still have with ink in it.

Write a letter or copy a story or create a journal, anything by hand. For that entire page.



How long did it take you? Count how many words you accomplished to fill up this first draft.

Do this again, inventing a new story

. Not just plagiarize but create and write something new.

Then go back and edit both pages and make corrections. Again, how many hours of how many days did these revised letters occupy you?



Now you can better understand the effort the writers posting to this free site are making on your behalf.



Except for me of course, I'm just fucking lazy.

Rapier875Rapier875over 7 years ago
Only one page long ?

I feel cheated !

I hope the remaining chapters are longer...........

maxsteelemaxsteeleabout 5 years ago
Found it was kind of short.

After the long length of the first two chapters, I was surprised this chapter was so short. At least the chapter was great, and had a lot of great action, but I'm hoping the rest of the chapters are longer than this one. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
10419 Followers
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES