All Comments on 'Fun on Vacation'

by easysex2

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
LongTongue42LongTongue42over 10 years ago
Awesome wife.Just to bad you didn't get to watch her do those guys

What could ever top seeing her sucking off 5 cocks,watching them fuck her in both cunt and ass.You would have been so turned on she would have taken the 6th cock in every hole - yours.This is the only story listed for you but I want MORE. Hell wouldn't you LOVE watching your hot sexy wife eating your cream-pie out of Helen's pussy.Eating pussy will turn her into a "Perfect Wife" the kind every man wants. Write more, lots more. LT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What dimwit

today a whole bunch of wimps and sluts send their stories -usually below score of 3 -and still think their works are erotic go wank/prod yourselves while watching your partners being fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Retards

Five guys and you think she loves you, you know you don't love her, she is just a slut you use for getting off. Stupid fantasy, don't get married or have kid's, you are a pervert.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story!

loved it....can't wait for pt 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sex on Vacation.

Well I really liked the story.

It was a nice twist on what is usually a cuckolding senario.

We have our own mini-series about fucking whilst on vacation, so this was right up our street.

It's obviously the type of story that will attract Trolls, but that mantra is so repetitive now that if you don't get it, something is seriously wrong with the story. Only on the internet would someone read to the end (probably wanking) to then tell you nothing about how good or bad the story is, but that they don't like the genre.

Would be nice to hear a reverse of this story, from the wife's point of view too. Her thoughts about her husband, as she started on a marathon of sex by any standards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice start,

Cant wait for part 2

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Just another slut

Can you give any plausible explanation why you're still with her? Did you just want to see if she could pass multiple std's along to you? Dumbass story.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Westerns

I prefer Western where swinging means the assholes are hanged, not where a bunch of whores get banged.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous