All Comments on 'Sister Likes To Chat'

by PapaOoMowMow

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Hot

Sister is a little slut.

scribbleskillzscribbleskillzalmost 9 years ago
Better than the score

Frankly, I liked it. It's a creative take on the genre with a little slight twist at the end. Though it would have been nicer to have some of the sex extended, it obviously would have been complicated and less realistic in the narrative. Well done.

Kitist02Kitist02over 8 years ago
Nicely done

Dayyummm, that was FUN!

History lesson: Back before the internet got going good there were what we called Bulletin Boards. Compuserve and AOL were the two biggest that I could access via modem at 300 baud per minute. They were set up with primitive Chat Rooms in which you'd check in to see who was there and if they wanted to "talk" (read "type") with you.

The resulting "conversations" were similar to this story. They were lots of fun, but very frustrating for me because there could never be physical contact. I occasionally wish I'd had a way to download the conversations (not possible with home computers at the time) and use them in the present time to act as foundations for erotica stories in here.

Anyway, the trip down memory lane is over and I just want to say that you did a delightful job in writing this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous