All Comments on 'Anal Joy'

by Killswitch

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Too old

I tired of reading stories about dried up old hides.

BedtimeStories77BedtimeStories77about 18 years ago
Yummy! ;-)

This was a delicious tale! I enjoyed it a lot. You need to get back into writing again! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
What a Retard

This retard was married before and look where it got him, what the fuck is wrong with him? Did they leave the doors to the hospital wide open again because this brain-dead fuckwit gets married again simply to watch his wife fuck around on him...is he gay? This guy is so stupid he wouldn't even qualify for a medal in the moron olympics. He should do himnself and the world a favor and eat a bullet.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
She should turn professional

What the hell is she giving her ass away for free when she could make a lot of money selling that pussy and asshole for big money. Even if she only charged $50. a fuck, at 10 fucks a day that's $3500. a fucking week.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WTF?

Reality check; both these guys will have AIDS in very short order, will also be divorced and dead because of it...yeah I guess that prospect would make me hard too...NOT!! WTF?!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Total shit

Nuff said!

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
Sad story...

sad story about a man with no self-esteem, not even a little bit...If he didn't respect himself how would his wife respect him?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story, but just another sad loser, beta boy giving up the woman he loves to a man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous