All Comments on 'Could It Be Love Pt. 02'

by Metalopn

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgover 10 years ago
You Certainly Do Go Back...

...And forth with your writing. Really couldn't find much to like in Ch 01, except for some very solid writing skills, but the story seemed lost in its own darkness. But Ch 02 is just incredible. So much positive energy coming from the chars and especially the main char... [sigh]Where was that energy in the last Chap? No matter, this was a fun read and now I'll be looking for it. Thank you for sharing your beautiful story with us, and I can't wait for Ch 03!

wolf9696wolf9696over 10 years ago

about time someone wrote about a character with some common sense and balls in this kind of a situation. I like where the story is headed.....will wait for ch3 and hopefully he gets a good dose of dick....:)

WhiskeyIsGoodWhiskeyIsGoodover 10 years ago
Pretty good

I was surprised at how easy the break up with Kristin came...I thought she would be more bitchy about it really. I did however expect it to be that easy with Randy, he seemed like a pretty laid back character. Glad things are finally moving onward with Gwen, I just wish this chapter had of been a little bit longer, and needless to say I cannot wait until Chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great story

I would truly love to read more about these two lovers. It seems that they could get into so much trouble and have so much fun together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous