All Comments on 'Big Black Cock Glory Hole Adventure'

by BBCAddict

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So Horny!!!

Loved this story it has made me so horny and moist! I have wanted to try glory hole cock for a while, well I will definitely be visiting one very soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Big Black Cock Glory Hole Adventure

way is ever black guy 14' .There no women that can take 14' cock in her pussy. . Not all black guy are hung. way not a big white cock. I know there white guy that hung to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
14 inch cock.

Yes there are guys with big cocks, My wife had several that actually were bigger than 14 inches in her course of fucking black men. She delighted big cocks byt didn't require big only black cocks to fill her cunt with cum and fuck her often.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
glory pleasure

Absolutely a really wonderful story please write more, my pusyy was soaking ,

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Please try again

Glory hole and theater stories are hot if you keep them real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Exaggeration.

I know that this is a work of fiction but the worlds longest penis is recorded at 13.5 inches.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
So where is chapter two of this one?

The way it ended, with cuckold's wife wanting more........... What did Cuckold think would happen? To late for him to find out now what happens when a married woman gives up her tight pussy to a real man. What did he think would happen?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Love sucking cocks myself but have nevr yet felt or tasted a big black one,I really must try to find one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
our fantasy

for my wifes birthday we go to a go go club and my wife finds her birthday present so we leave come home and have a few drinksand make our way to our bed within seconds my wife pulls out jays 18 inch cock and starts to suck it while his fingers are playing wife my wifes pussy in a few seconds my wifes begging for jays huge cock so jay pulls beth to the edge of the bed and begins to enter beths wet pussy inch by inch until all the way in fucking her pussy like she never had been fucked before until she exploded quite a few times then he pulled his huge cock out and entered he asshole where he exploded in her tiny asshole !!! great present for both of us!!!!

Benzguy280Benzguy280over 8 years ago
More

Very hot love it got really horny picturing my wife in the glory hole booth. Please give us more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Want to fuck my wife?

My wife wants me to take her to a glory hole to fuck big black cock. She's 5 5. 110 blond with a shaved pussy and beautiful tits. I want to suck some cock and then guide it into her. She can take 10 inches but I'd like to see her try something bigger. Tell me what you'll like to do to her. Can we meet after and share her and your cock.

timrivtimrivover 5 years ago

Good story for a chapter 2 where wife is addicted and has black babies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why Are White Folks Afraid?

I suck Black Cocks here in Denver at least once a week. Unless I make it a point to go to the Adult Bookstore to use the Glory Holes. I'm really bummed if when be go I don't get suck at least one Black Cock. I always make it a point to get the Cock to spray at least one or two shots of Cunm to my face, so I can then ride the bus home with drying Cum Loads on my face.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Learning to start?

How does one even begin to learn to take cock like that? I mean it may be easier to get any cock but how to you successfully seek out the bbc?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think she's a bbc cumslut now and hubby should learn to suck big black cock now if he knows what's good for him

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 years ago

It is always the same in the end. A hubby wants to see his beautiful Loving Chaste Wife taking a Big Black Cock and when she tries it she finds it totally thrilling and wants more. I suppose what happens after that depends on the woman. 5 stars to writer. I love a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Rubbish no such gloryhole exist

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Its what we all want a slut wife my wife and i fantasise about it she pick a blavk dildo wheni was chosing a white one ,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It was so hot I came in my shorts with out touching my self

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous