All Comments on 'AJ Wakes Up with You'

by funluvinaj

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
PondlifePondlifeover 10 years ago
What a start to a day!

Wow AJ you sure know how to get a day off with a bang!

Who wouldn't want to wake up with you like that...

Keep up the delicious work, looking forward as ever to the next but off for another listen here now :)

British FilthBritish Filthover 10 years ago
Epic

This is an amazing audio, AJ. You guide the slow build to such an intense orgasm with masterful precision. It's fifteen minutes of bliss. Thank you.

auralstimauralstimover 10 years ago
art and life

I love how AJ is able to blend a story (wake up sex) along with her reaction and interaction with it. It's the best of both worlds with respect to guided masturbation and her ability to tell a tale realistically. One of her best!

aliasmanxxxaliasmanxxxover 10 years ago
Wow, just wow.

Great audio AJ. Your voice is incredible and your story so real so wrapped in lust we can feel your body lose itself in pleasure. Who wouldn't want to wake up next to the likes of you? Beautiful.

MarciaGMarciaGover 10 years ago

Wow! That made me cum extra hard today. ;-)

johnnyampleedjohnnyampleedover 10 years ago
such a sexy audio

love your sexy voice and your story. I found both irresistible ... I cannot adequately convey how hard n wet I am as I hear your story. thank you sharing and keep on cumming.

funluvinajfunluvinajover 10 years agoAuthor
Thank You!!

Thank you so much for such thoughtful and evocative feedback... It's a major turn on knowing how these audios affect people...

This one was really primal and my need for release was the driving factor. I had woken up aroused and that's all I could focus on. Sometimes the need is more fantasy based. It's nice to know there's an audience for both.

Feedback is really important for me to craft and fine tune my "performance". Though I assure you every orgasm or spank or whimper heard is genuine. I've just never understood faking it!!

Thanks again. *kisses and hugs*

AJ

yaelmyaelmover 10 years ago
Wicked sexy

Delicious and delightful you are!

guy_ricardoguy_ricardoover 10 years ago
Wow !

An explosive wake up call !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Back with a vengeance!

Oh my goodness. I'm so glad you're back with us and posting your sexy audios. You make all of us want to be with you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not bad

Gave it a 4 improvement over the last one. When Aj is in it she's a star. Until she finds that one and leaves again. ;)

BiBigirlBiBigirlover 10 years ago
GIRLS

Yes, AJ, next time one for the girls. ;)

funluvinajfunluvinajover 10 years agoAuthor
To anonymous

I invite you to email me ... Would like to talk to you about what exactly if is you have issue with? Criticism is welcome... But please make it constructive.

AzuldrgonAzuldrgonover 10 years ago
wow!!!

It's been so long. I hugely enjoyed it, especially the sound of your vibe and your plug doing what I wanted to do. Keep being you AJ. *kiss*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

sexy as usual ♥ definitely do one for ladies next time pleaaaase

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow

Your audio stories are very well done indeed, it is so well balanced, the story is well done very dirty and you sound super sexy, a major turn-on. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
AJ - the very definition of sexy

I sent you feedback through email recently which you said was very tasteful, wish I'd read you found me tasty :P

But I hadn't listened to this submission at that point and I think my jaw just hit the ground, so incredibly hot in both how you bring so many different things to mind and your moans are aural bliss and I so imagined I was there with you enjoying every single moment.

Please do more of this AJ, to say you arouse would be more than just an understatement, you are so hot I had to keep a fire extinguisher to hand just in case!!

Daniel, xxx.

dave_L2LPdave_L2LPabout 10 years ago
what a hot sexy post!

AJ...You are a beautiful and sexy woman...in voice, body and thought. Thanks for all of your posts here...this one in particular. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
l

love it when women get turned on and orgasm please don't stop

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wooooooooooow

That was spectacular. That performance is worthy of an award.

Do they give awards here? If not.......

They really should.

Ray

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

The sound of your voice - Seriously sexy and filled with lust and passion - gets me every time.

Simply put, gorgeous!

WA in OK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

perfectiom

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfunluvinaj@funluvinaj
2028 Followers
First and most importantly... a big thank you for all the fabulous feedback and comments... They make me feel sexy, help me hone my craft and naturally want to record more. Mwah!! AJ