All Comments on 'Bathroom Mistress'

by Phoenix Arrow

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Exciting

I loved it. It makes me wonder if it could really be done in real life. Either way it was Great!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Love it

I love it, wish something like this would happen to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Story !

Great Story !! Many people don't know it but a full bladder makes the best orgasm. Thanks Phoenix, keep writing !

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
having a full bladder does make a difference

i loved the way the man PJ would fuck me senselessly, my legs would be shaky, pussy be tingling for a long time *45 minutes sometimes* from the pounding he gave me.

I would be so wet and come so hard, making it so slippery- he'd have to wipe off the extra wet & go at it again!

That is some damn good chemistry and some fine fuckin' there Ladies n Gentlemen: I miss that man.

I would have to control my orgasms for him- holding mine back & he'd know when they were coming too. He'd keep coachin me to hold it, hold it and then as his powerful orgasm was cresting and ONLY then (the Man was a Machine) would he allow me to release that orgasm: I was like floating between my body and the stars somewhere.

I felt all wrapped up in his afterglow of orgasm, I'd be useless still orgasming until his dick stopped twitching around from my inner pussy walls being so sensitive to him.

It was common to have another small orgasm as he withdrew, that was nearly like a convulsion-like experience. He'd not be there on top, behind or beside me & holding me to keep my body from the aftermath of the reactions.

Chemistry.

Emotions.

Pheremones.

Time.

*big sigh*

oh well, it does say something of the man that can still get me wet and make me flutter off just thoughts from going on 14 years ago. He made a lasting impression in my heart, mind, body and soul.

Wheresoever his head is resting Hope its in good health & in Love.

Marinetown, USA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Feedback

I loved the scenario but felt that a good telling off for being a naughty girl and a spanking would have improved the story tremendously, kind of dissapoining at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Anon.

I would have loved it if the anonymous woman telling her what to do had actually revealed herself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Hot

I enjoyed your story a lot! I'm all wet after reading it. Really great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This is almost exactly what I do with someone I like and before reading this, I was still adjusting to the idea. Now, after reading this, I love the whole idea and hopefully, with the person of my interest, I can do something exactly like this. Great writing, darlin'!

-Lil'Emerald-

slider7373slider73738 months ago

just brilliant. thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous