All Comments on 'Betrayal 10'

by Nightimevisions

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
bejeweledcatbejeweledcatover 10 years ago

Thrilled to see a new chapter and greatly enjoyed it. Glad to see you back!

Timebandit1977Timebandit1977over 10 years ago

I don't post normally at all but this story has been a joy to read. I would love to see this expanded to full novella size if not book since the only problem I have with it is how fast it's progressing.

ambush184ambush184over 10 years ago
welcome back

But this long without anything, the story one short page that doesn't really go anywhere. Keep going. I'm looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
welcome back

glad to see your back. good story but the chapter was a little short.

redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

FINALLY we have been waiting forever for this chapter. it feels like yrs since you updated it and we move ahead by 1 page,but atleast we moved ahead. please dont wait so long for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Novel

My day just became a great one. Just found a good storie and want to know when this will come out as a best seller novel. Thanks for a great read

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
literotica without sex?

An incredibly engaging story that doesn't rely on the trope that most stories here have. You write well enough to be a published author. Cannot wait for more.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 10 years ago
Great story!

I just found this, thanks to the recent update. I hope we don't have to wait long for more.

I am torn about the labeling of this tale though. Given that this is LitEROTICA, I think this should be in the non-erotic category. But then we scifi fans would probably have missed it.

But not matter where it gets put, I thank you for this interesting story. THe plot moves forward rapidly and the characters are all fleshed out enough to have understandable reactions. I have this story playing in my mental cinema and I think I like the movie it creates. THere is enough action, well enough spaced, to give it some excitement.

Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing story so far!

Just discovered this series, and I'm incredibly hooked. Great so far, keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yay!

I have been waiting so long!! I'm glad you were able to give us an installment. I still love this story and hope to see something more from you soon. Can't wait to read more. Please don't forget us lowly readers!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank's

Thank you for another chapter, look forward to the next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW!

So... just woke up... opened the site, but realized I had to piss like crazy, right as I was about to get up, saw this title...

Risked death by putting off pissing to read this, it hurts so bad... NEED MOAR!!!

TOTALLY WORTH THE WAIT (ok, now to go get rid of the pain)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Woo Hoo!!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you for continuing the story. Please don't make us wait too much longer for more.

elspethsheynaelspethsheynaover 10 years ago
Exciting,,

This has been as good as some sci-fi novels i've read off the shelf. You've done a good job keeping it interesting. Your character development has been good. I also can't wait for you to update. This is one story that would be a shame to not finish and I hope that you do. Thank you for a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
please

This story is great so please post the next chapter soon.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 10 years ago
Yay!

I loved this story the first time you put it up and you have definitely improved it! Please keep writing! I have been waiting a really long time, faithful until the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
confused

I get confused when you refure to bridgets eye color as green and then sometimes blue.Doesent really matter.this is a great story although the last chapter was a bit short.keep up the great work and please plan on finishing this story for your loyal fans.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
dont stop.

Your success is determined in your ability to finish things.

redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

is this not the same place you left off 2yrs ago when you decided to rewrite the whole thing?

mickymouse113mickymouse113over 10 years ago
More Please

Don't leave us hanging. I'm new to this story and would like to know how it ends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More please

I agree with the previous comment. I would like to see the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Going to finish this or is this it?

obtusemanobtusemanabout 10 years ago
Don't re-write; finish.

Next time you decide to re-write the whole tale to make it a better read, don't. If you want to make it a better read, finish the damn story. (lol, a little nod).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hello??? Anyone Home????

Damn, another unfinished story. Please don't be like a handful of others on this site who write a few chapters and then disappear on their readers. Even a status update will do. Whether you've taken a sabbatical to look for your muse, gone to recharge your batteries, gone on an extended vacation, or just plain haven't had the time to continue, posting an update on your current situation will at least let everyone know what's going on. This story is good enough that you now have people following you and continuously checking for updates. I think you owe your readers that much. Thank you, and be well.

~rewski84

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
i will start punishing abandoners...

I have decided to give one star rating to all the abandoned stories (only abandoned stories, stories with conclusions are safe) in the top list. I would like to read from other more active writers and would like to see them in the top list....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Story found elsewhere

If you search on the web you can find the previous version of the story and its completed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
for those who keep posting...

if you check his twitter, hes busy with life and WoW... lots of WoW...

Its his life, but sadly enough WoW > Betrayal for him, cant blame him, its his life!

sad also to say it as a fan of the FIRST rendition of this story, it got to this same point last time and stopped as well, lovely being strung along :*(

redlion75redlion75about 10 years ago
found else where?

where if it was complete then why could it not be posted here by now?

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 10 years ago
Blast it!

Another unfinished story to delete! Why is it always the best ones?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
completed elsewhere?????

If this series is posted somewhere else in a completed state, please let us know where to find it. It's been a year since chapter 10 was posted. I really hate it when a good story is dropped by the author with no explanation. This seems to happen way too often!

manaka00manaka00over 8 years ago

Loved everything so far, look forward to you coming back with more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
News chapter please!,,,

Its been 3 years please post a new chapter!

BigDog167BigDog167about 7 years ago
I had given up.

I just decided I wanted to reread it again when I noticed your post that you are still working on the story. I hope you continue and post a chapter soon as it is a very good story and deserves to be finished.

glyphistglyphistover 6 years ago
wow.

This has so much promise, it will be a shame if it goes unfinished .. silently.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A shame if this wasn't finished

Such a great story. I hope the author didn't have bad happen. Please continue!

Dark_RavenDark_Ravenover 3 years ago
Loving it!

Great story! Such a shame that nothing has been written in the last 7 years. I hope that one day you'll come back and finish it.

Brandon11Brandon11almost 3 years ago
Great Story

It would be awesome if you would continue this series!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Great Story and Wonderful to hear you are going to complete it

Just finished rereading this story

Great Story and Wonderful to hear you are going to complete it

What author name will we search for?

CRW

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Been waiting 8yrs only to see you have decided to not finish it here

AtypicalRogueAtypicalRogueabout 2 years ago

Looking forward to the finished book. Will gladly buy a copy.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Please more. 5 stars of 5!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNightimevisions@Nightimevisions
373 Followers
04/12/21 So now i have the time, the desire, and finally the passion. Gonna take this story that I love and i'm going to make it into a book. I'm going to leave what is here as teaser and a testament to where i started. When I have a final product, I will let everyone know w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Betrayal 09 Previous Part
Betrayal Series Info

SIMILAR Stories