All Comments on 'Right Sizing'

by Azpiri

Sort by:
  • 151 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
I Knew It

EXCELLENT!!! Perfect ending. The ex-wife is a real cunt. When I use that word I don't mean her genitalia. I mean it as a state of mind. Fucking cunt. She thought she was trading her spare tire for a couple of muscle heads. In reality she spurred her husband into taking control of his life, which he did in spectacular manner. So let's see, she tossed her loving husband, destroyed her relationship with her daughter and led her son into a bad influence with the muscle brained idiots. Now the husband has it all and she has no love in her life, just a muscle fuck once in awhile from an idiot. Oh I'm sorry. Two idiots. Fucking cunt. Fucking cheating cunt. I wouldn't miss her if she died. In pain.

Fuck.

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicover 10 years ago
Great ending

So she left him for a guy who hangs out in a gym and has a big cock. Looks like you could say she screwed herself. Keep up the good work

FullCircle56FullCircle56over 10 years ago
Good Story

This one is a good little story. Wife cheats. Wants a divorce. Gets it. Maybe not all she wanted in the assets but cheating does have its consequences. Next comes a case of buyers remorse when muscle headed boyfriend acts like a dick. (Pun intended). Sons in jail because he's a deadbeat dad, daughter is just "gone". Then meets her ex at his engagement party to a woman she's jealous over. Runs to the bathroom in tears. Hmm sounds like a good BTB story to me. Maybe it wasn't a scorched earth story like some, but it works for me. Nice tale. Thanks for writing it.

DeYaKenDeYaKenover 10 years ago
Nice little story

Loved it. No revenge, no need for it. What's done is done, move on.It's a sad fact that a large number of divorces leave the cheating spouse wanting to return to what they once had.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not bad but,

Every writer can get a decent score in LW by having a husband dumped by the wife and then slim down, turn his life around, find a younger, hotter woman, and then have the ex-wife regret her actions. This is a tried and true formula. This story was exactly by the numbers. Many readers care not about originality, plot, or character development. Have the husband be a good guy that works too hard and gets the better babe in the end and you have a winner, by many readers standards. Okay, but this story has been written a few hundred times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I just...

don't know about this story. Just really don't know what emotion it evokes. It has a bit of btb to it...humiliation of wife who was neglected. Well written -- 4*s. Great pace, descriptive. I have ambivalent feelings about this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Not bad but really difficult to understand or sympathize with any of the characters. Also what was up with the kids? You totally dropped the ball when it comes to several important details about the family!

BDEarthBDEarthover 10 years ago
Short and Sweet

You really needed to BTB a little; she really was a self centered little skank. And by the way; it's Crown Royal that comes in a little purple bag, not SoCo.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
HERE IS THE RIGHT SPOT FOR AN OLD ADAGE

He Who Laughs Last Wins. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Something wrong with this whole site

This is a repository for erotic stories. Why the heck are you posting this here? Even if we ignore the mind-numbingly stupid comments every story gets, there has to be a better audience for your work. You can write. Quit wasting your skills here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story you gave us somethings to cogitate on

I also think some of things to cogitate on were not really your intention when writing

this. Overall it is patently obvious that the now es-wife is a very shallow, self centered

woman who for some unexplained reason attempted to relive her adolescence with two very obvious meat heads who were obviously very self absorbed. Both of gym fuck toys probably combined had an IQ of less than average around 90. How if the ex-wife had any sense of self worth and wisdom would she ever fall for two gym rats ? I have been a gym member in multiple gyms for over 4 decades and have seen many gym rats like those and in both sexes and never once felt the need to approach them. If I had the conversation would always turn to worthless overpriced supplements.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Good, but...

Anon 'not bad but' has a valid point. Sweetie is pretty much a bitch from the 'git-go!' Pity they didn't have access to 'Morning After' pills! Then they coulda fucked a few more months until Hubby went to college and Sweetie found another horny devil.

At least he batted .500 on offspring! And ended up with a better chance of a Real Sweetie!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
Is this too real or too fanciful ... just right ?

There has been quality effort on the author's part, without doubt. Yet as a reader, I felt a disconnect from events described. It really is folly for one half of a couple to let their appearance run to seed while the other partner cultivates their aesthetic front.

Loving wives afficianados know this already from the classic " When We Were Married " series. Yet this theme still reoccurs daily and Azpiri had done a respectable job with his version. The difference to me is that DanielQSteele went much deeper into the marital breakdown & rehab process of the ousted husband.

I feel this author has talent, but a lot less was invested in this story. The gritty details of the infidelity on the wife's part and the eventual comeback of husband were largely passed over. What Azpiri chose to do, he did well.

Pressures in a author's ' real life ' can undercut the ambition and scope of a story for which there is no monetary recompense. I still enjoyed the story but wouldn't deem this story to be a lapel grabber.

Yet the narrative voice(s) was/were coherent and I appreciated the vein of fair-mindedness that was a constant throughout this read. In the end, each party got their just desserts ( carb- lite ). ****

texcavemantexcavemanover 10 years ago
great story

Your story got my mind working...and wondering.

What if she and Sam where about same age, maybe Sam a year or two older. Sam a widow and single mom of a son in his senior year of college. Sam met her man when her son asked her and his gf dad for dinner at his apartment to announce their engagement...she had previously told the bf she and mom no longer were talking after the way mom cheated her dad and her mom was no longer a part of her life...

The authors story was excellent, I don't suggest changing it.

But maybe the author, or another gifted writer, could take my idea and make it work.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
5*****

It is very difficult to teach the people for the taste of the Romantic Rervenge Stories.

Some Revenge Story haters did not recognize in Laptopwriter's last story they read Revenge story...........Does not matter, if some readers think to sell cheating wives to Central American Whorehose stories are the only revenge stories.

I think the best Romantic Revenge Story (and for me the best Revenge story forever) Vulcez's masterpiece gem story "How Are You?". However the best Romantic Revenge Scen is your fantasic subtle scen with the ex husband Jill and Amber according to me............

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Only one problem

However I have only one problem you forgot to organize a pregnant second chance woman.................again........

(I hope you like humor.........)

rjordanrjordanover 10 years ago
Dual POV

I always have a problem with short stories with two POVs. It works in a novella or larger, but in a short story, it detracts too much from one POV to make two POVs informative. There was so much more to say from the husband's POV.

But it would have been more difficult to spring the surprise meeting.

I try not to second guess another writer's stories. It is what it is. The author wrote the story he or she wanted to tell. I think Azpiri did a great job of doing the story he wanted to tell. I enjoyed the read very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I personally don't have a problem with

just shooting the bitch and her two lovers. Do it right and get away with it.

john1946john1946over 10 years ago
OK

Actually a pretty good story. I wasn't crazy about the POV's but overall a fun read. I did like the ending. Best revenge comes with a little smile

JounarJounarover 10 years ago
5*

Great story with a perfect ending.

FullCircle56FullCircle56over 10 years ago
Addendum Comment

There was one other point on my buyers remorse comment. I wonder how she'll feel when the muscle heads end up losing their balls from a steroid overdose? That would be a fitting conclusion to her "Happy life" now. Too funny. (I know nothing about steroids, can you really overdose? I'm sure it's possible, but the true effects? No clue. Just thought it was funny)

thebuffalothebuffaloover 10 years ago

Excellent story. Well written and plotted. The only negative for me was the abrupt segue in POV. Only took a moment to re-orient so as a criticism it's really picayune.

Good job.

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 10 years ago
Good story

The only question I have is what did he see in her? I've stepped in rain puddles that were less shallow. No one is so beautiful that they can hide that kind of ugliness fir 20 years.

greowulfgreowulfover 10 years ago
Great Story

I understand why you called it Right Sizing, but Coyboy Up was more the theme here. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I thought you said this wasn't a btb story

Although he didn't set out to have revenge by living well and finding a younger more beautiful woman who just so happens to work with his ex, well he couldn't have planned any better revenge.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 10 years ago
Excellent! 5* story

Just goes to show how a cheater can fuck things up. And not only for themselves, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It's always sad

When the only thing that will make a fat whiny loser man up is having his wife cheat on him. Seriously, there's no excuse for being a fat whiny slob and blaming it all on a job on the road and on the kids having to have the latest shit. Man up, tell the kids how it is, get some ambition and move the fuck up the ladder, and spend some of that hotel time in the hotel gym instead of whining in front of a web-cam. He must have been a seriously shitty father if he had no idea her lovers were having that much of a horrible influence on his own son.

Just pathetic, can't cheer for a guy who only grows the pair he never had after being fucked over by a wife he had to be retarded in order to believe actually loved him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

A fine tale! It's a shame big cocks don't come with big lifestyles. It's why clever women stick with their average-sized counterparts; the lifestyle is anything but average! ;-)

BTTapBTTapover 10 years ago
I kind of agree with the shrugging undercurrent of commenters here

The tale was a little formulaic, a paint-by-numbers moving on tale that is guaranteed to get a pretty good score on this site these days. I think the story lost a little something by having the wife be such a fucking bitch, and, as pointed out by a recent commenter, having the hubby being such a sad-sack, self-sacrificing, schmuck.

I think the authors of stories like this tap into a primal fear of family men when they write a story like this: a fear that all the self-sacrificing of a man for his family might, through no fault of his own, lead to his wife dumping him, raking him over the coals, and emasculating him by cheating on him and letting another guy (usually bigger, better in some way/ways, etc.) steal her away (and sometimes, as here, the kid(s) too). It's like a horror story for married men and fathers. When the protag gets revenge, even if its just living life well, it's kind of like when the psycho killer finally gets his in a horror movie. Just a thought.

The author has done this story before, and better, with his Shattered series.

Still gave it good marks, because it was pretty well-written, if a little summary and bare-bones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well written but not exactly erotica

A guy gets divorced and lands on his feet. Surely there is a more fulfilling spot on the net where scarred ex-husbands can heal. Why do these stories end up in loving wives? At least she doesn't end up in jail, like the hero's SON.

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Nicely Done

A morality play with a dose of pathos at the beginning and another one at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The story was good

But it would have been better without the reference to the songs.

WoodyKCWoodyKCover 10 years ago
Thank you

For not wasting my time. I skipped to the end thus I don't need to read anything you write. Men that weak deserve what the get.

eWomaneWomanover 10 years ago
Oh but it is btb...From the anon 'ambivalent"...

From the anon 'ambivalent: I've worked through why I'm ambivalent. If this self-righteous sanctimonious jerk had had the sense to do for his first wife what he did for his second love, ie get his act together -- , he would still be married to the first. So -- my conclusion is that 'mr. i.m so noble and i'm so disrespected' is just another lame (and I mean really lame) excuse.

If she hadn't divorced this guy, he would have never bellyed up to the bar and shaped up. In fact -- he and his 'new love' need to send first wiferoses and a whole bunch of other kudos.

He's just another jackass as far as I'm concerned -- neither noble or anyone to admire. He's just another self-pitying piece of garbage who needs to grow up and acknowledge his contribution to the mess that they created. Whining in never admirable from either gender. If I could vote again, it would be a -10*. This just pisses me off.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
Swallow

A story of a swallow women who though she was trading up.

I have meet this type in life and they miss the essential character of the man they throw away for another with a better body.

They never seem to every be happy.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 10 years ago
Living well is indeed the best revenge

Good concise and well written story. Great To see the ex wife have to get a job.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
The time

@eWoman The working ex wife was shown by the author.

1. The loverboys will change her to younger pussy(ies) in 5-10 years.

2. The good mate candidates will be less and less for her in the time.

3. She has the ex con son (for not paid children support), but the "sanctimonious" ex husband has possibility for new children..................and evry pregnancy possibilty 50% for boy..........

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
LOL

In my brain I got that picture, that the ex con son (for not paid children support) lives in the Momy's basement..........

The exhusband's new wife and the exhusband's daughter do race who will have earlier baby............

I hope the Author thought children liking Sam and daughter.............I hate the low IQ children hater sex robot (fembot) women. (The High IQ (AI fembots) female robots want to be stepmoms.)

TheAnonYmousTheAnonYmousover 10 years ago
Karma

This is for all the sundry commentators who dissed the male protagonist for being what they termed as a self-righteous sanctimonious jerk and a fat whiny loser who manned up only after having his wife cheat on him.

Sad to pour cold water on you dimwits but your idea of perfect alpha-husbands, at least for a normal middle-class family man, especially in today's economy exists only in cheap badly written paperbacks and tawdry celluloid fuelled dreams of Hollywood's cheesier productions. Either you are delusional and never experienced living in the the real world or you are bitter ex-slut wives/whores who rightfully got dumped by their husbands/boyfriends.

The man had indeed cowboyed-up and accepted the roll of dice that fate dealt him with and faced up to it to the best of his abilities and all he asked for in return was a little bit of love and empathy from his family especially the wife.He made the sacrifice because he loved his family and knew that they were depending on him.

When you look at the story you'll see that he certainly didn't have a very high level or high paying cushy job what with a degree obtained online, that too at an advanced age. He had to work very hard and travel all the time just to maintain the family's lifestyle and to save for the kids' future.

That kind of hard work, traveling on a very strict budget and his job profile/designation as a lower mid-level executive ensured that he could only stay in basic budget hotels/motels that didn't have operational gyms. Incessant traveling also meant unhealthy food, irregular sleep-patterns and heavy mental stress etc, enough to take a toll on any average person's overall health, looks and physical condition. And you all expect him to be superman doing all that and also chip in with the honey dos' while at home and be a romantic alpha-stud all the same time??? Must be something really good you are smoking up there.

Now tell me what did the virtuous(?) wife exactly do the whole time to help out:

1) didn't get a job to lighten the financial burden on hubby's lonely shoulders, so that he could get a job that kept him home most of the time

2) not tuned into hubby's psyche and emotional and physical needs and no respect for him

3) She along with the kids needed to have the latest smart phone with data plans, the latest fashion trends, the biggest house, leased cars, and whatever other material possession that was needed to make their quality of life just perfect, putting further strain to an already limited income

4) made hubby's limited time at home very unpleasant with endless argument over money and materialistic stuff

5) very less sexual intimacy with hubby and with disgust and no enthusiasm if and when it happened

6) selfishly started a cheap affair with two lumbering gym-rats

7) openly self-destructive and outrageously slutty behaviour in front of her teenage son who was at a very impressionable age and arguably turned him into the ass-hole he became...actually one can go on and on enumerating the lovely wife's endless qualities but lets just leave the rest for some other time. There is nothing as the author wrote her that redeems the wife's character and explains her motivation and as it is his story we just have to assume she was a selfish, dim-witted and very shallow slut that fully deserved her comeuppance.

My only gripe with the author is that the characters could've been more fleshed out because in it's current form the tale is more of an outline than a story, at least not enough to truly connect with the characters and their motivations; anyway thank you! author for a very realistic out take on life and here's 5* stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Karma is a bitch! 5*

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

Thanks for the offering.

JackorChuckJackorChuckover 10 years ago
Interesting

The story held my interest to the end. It is easy for a man in this age group working long hours to provide for his family, to get out of shape. Well written.

Miguel59Miguel59over 10 years ago
Good story

Only problem I have with stories like yours is where's the erotica? What in your story gets a man hard or a woman wet? As someone from the opposite end of the spectrum (who gets off on cheating wives) I wonder if Literotica should have a few more categories: Vengeful Spouses, Cuckold.

Are there people out there sporting wood after reading Right Sizing?

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicover 10 years ago
Rewrite PLEASE

Love the layout, BUT you need to add more the the story, the husbands feelings, what the slut looks like, What the husband had to do to survive the whole ordeal from the time she said I found a bigger cock to how it effected the son. How he met sam and how he got to his new title with the business. How bad the Bitch tried to take him for the little he had in life. As well what excuse she would give when big dick Rick didn't come with her for the evening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
LMFAO

This one sentence was worth a five all by itself. So true.

"They drop their panties faster than the French drop their rifles."

Gosh that was good.

Reminds me of the only war the French won, the French Revolution, never mind they were fighting themselves.

A good story, maybe a tad more development, but too the point

Sacre bleu!!!.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Different between SOL and Lit

@Miguel59 The SOL (storiesonline.net) is better in that thing, you can read from sexual cannibalism to extrem romanic everything, from Sci Fi to homoerotic and you can find a special sign at the story: minimal sex, much sex, stroke story, etc.. The Literotica has some hubs where you can find pure sex scen stories. The LW is not this sort of hub. If you wants 100% sure that all stories pure sex scen stories you should go to other hubs: for example Erotic Coupling, Groupsex, etc...

cpetecpeteover 10 years ago
Nice..

story. Well done with an economy of words. Good tale that was entertaining and enjoyable.

Thanks for posting

eWomaneWomanover 10 years ago
it's still btb...

and husband is still just a whiny jerk. I think I just got the chance to vote a 1 -- and as I've said before, I'd give it a -10 if it were possible. Husband might need to think about whether his son would have turned out to be a loser if he had adjusted his priorities. So -- husband's still a self-righteous jerk, poor me victim. No wonder first wife went in search of something. And he ought to thank her -- because this made his transformation possible. I will say they both created this mess. But he nor she is either heroine or hero. And I like to think that first wife will find some fabulously wonderful person (man or perhaps female) who will make husband reveal the sorry excuse for a human being he is.. Toodles...take care

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow ewoman.

I'm supprised you read anything but gay stories, when you just start cheating without trying to fix what you think is wrong it's because you want to cheat, not because you think the marriage is bad. Their is always a bigger dick, a bigger set of tits, someone better looking if that is the only reason you need.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Ideas after eWoman

My taste is in Revenge stories to write longer epiloge. (Look at my stories on SOL (storiesonline.net)). If I wrote this gem story this part would be the first 1 or 2 chapters of the 5 or 6 chapters.

My ideas are the next:

1. Sam belongs to the 85% of the women and she likes children.

Steve and Sam would do two babies, 1 boy and 1 girl. When Julie learn Sam is pregnant and ends working that is the second ROMANTIC REVENGE (second BTB).

2. Emily (Steve's daughter) would get married with a GOOD MAN (this is important).

The wedding a newer meeting with Julie and Steve, Sam, their two kids. This is the third ROMANTIC REVENGE (third BTB).

3. Emily and her husband would have two babies. They would show the babies to both grandparents. However Emily and her husband would decide that they would take the older kids to Steve , because Steve and Sam family circumtensis with their little elder kids would help their kids. They would NOT take the grandchildren to Julie, because her in the basement living loser son and Julie would be bad effect to their kids. The fourtth ROMANTIC REVENGE (fourth BTB).

I will send this scenario to Azpiri and he will not answer or deny I will send to my idea to FinishTheDamnStory.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
I forgot

I forgot something. When the grandchildren from Emily would be good thing, Rick and Ed used younger pussies instead of her..............

AzpiriAzpiriover 10 years agoAuthor
Response

I would like to thank all y'all for both the positive and negative feedback. I must admit that eWoman's responses were interesting and intriguing. I can't deny that if it wasn't for the divorce, Steve would not have "right sized" his life.

First, the intent of the story was to get a glimpse into the mindset of two people that once shared a common bond, but by choices they made, they found themselves trapped in an "... Ever After" that's not quite so happy. Sort of like Cinderella getting married to Prince Charming, only to find out that he slept with Snow White and countless other damsels in distress. (If you have not seen "Into the Woods", I would recommend it).

Steve's trappings -- working in his mid-level managerial/consulting role, desperately wanting to get out of his job; however, he knows that the financial ramifications would have a dire impact and he's asking for help from his wife, who doesn't give it to him.

Julie's trappings -- getting the divorce she desperately wants because she feels like she can't be happy with Steve if he comes home. It's not until later that there's buyer's remorse because while Steve may not have been the perfect male specimen, he was romantic. (The difference between fucking and making love). Please note that her hatred for Sam occurs BEFORE she knows that Sam is dating Steve. Personally, I feel like Rick is neglecting her even more so than Steve because Rick only sees one side of her.

Second, many of you have brought up that this story is more like an outline, or it's missing details/information/needs more meat to the story line. I will tell you that some of the missing details were in the first draft; however, through my own editing and re-reading and re-telling of the story, some of those details got lost. That's my fault. (For example, Emily's disappearance... she's just "gone").

Because of the responses, I'm going to work on: Right Sizing: The Missing Years. This will detail how they met, why they fell in love, why they lasted for 20 years, and then cover the two years of their divorce. (Or at least, I hope I can deliver that to you. My real life doesn't always give me time to focus. Which is why, I basically put out one story every year).

To Duna, the Epilogue idea that you're requesting... while intriguing, I'm going to put the thought on hold. Who knows, maybe after I do the "Missing Years", I may come back with an "Epilogue". I don't know at this time.

Heck, my response is a chapter alone!

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 10 years ago
thank her for what ewoman

Honey, I want to thank you for being the whore are. I mean really honey you put the "W" in whore. And as far as his change is concerned, thank Sam for that. Julie got what she asked for, a first class ticket to slutville, only to find out she was a typical lonely old whore. Maybe you need to put Gloria Allred's book down. Not all woman are winners, the whore in this story proved it. 5 stars

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
I understand you

Azpiri I am sorry you have little time to write. I know this, when I wrote the first and the second chapters of my last story during 1 month and I wrote the more 9 chapters during 1 week. because I had 1 week holiday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good Work

For you who do not live in Nashville, Azpiri gives the story an interesting touch of realism. Each of the restaurants and accounts are correct and add color to those from the area. Azpiri keep up the good work, you are growing as a writer. Perhaps longer story lines using the locality feel of Nashville as not being the "hick town" so many think it is. I enjoyed your story but suggest more local color.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 10 years ago
this may be the stupidest fucking story ever

This is such a badly written story that I actually have trouble following what's going on. Apparently the wife wants to leave Steve because she now hates the guts and is fucking 2 weights lifters at the gym . This story opens with a wife openly enjoying hurting Steve and ripping his heart out.

"Steve, do you really want to pay someone who's going to agree that we should get divorced? Don't make this any harder than it already is." Normally, her smile would make me melt. However, this smile was full of daggers. Et tu, Brute? "Think of it like this. We're able to start over while we're still young."

OK so far so good...

Then she says one sentence and a few minutes later she is... .... Apparently crying hysterically and wants to take back everything she has said and is pounding on the windshield of stever's car as he drives off.

How is it that 30 seconds after she is gleefully crushing his heart and ending the marriage that she is suddenly crying hysterically and won some back because she says something stupid? Steve is leaving and the marriage is ending ... which is what the wife wants...

UM what? I mean does anybody have any idea what the hell's happening?

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
Great tale!

Don't listen to Harry. He hates everything. lol

5 Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Southern Comfort......

... doesn't come in a purple bag, Crown Royal does.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
People deserve a 2nd chance ....

Cheating whore wives deserve to die .. End of story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good

Good story.

Hey Harry VAgina, what have you written? You bitch cause you are one. What a whiny little manlet you are.

Anyway, good story and it reminds you that the best revenge is living well.

Be strong, improve yourself, let it go and live well.

Sometimes you really have to Cowboy the fuck Up, lol.

Later,

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
BOOOOM!!!

The first wife aka ex-bitch got hers in her face, she picked the steroid freaks instead of trying to force the communications thing with the husband and now he got it together with a younger gal. Excellent writing!!

I've seen this situation happen to a few of my buddies as they were retiring from the Navy and 1 or 2 of the wives came back in less than 2 years crawling & crying the blues about all kinds of bullshit, they needed to try something different or the young trainer was just what they needed but then that trainer moved over to their college age daughter. LOL

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
#2 AFTER REPEATING THE VOWS

it should remain one size for all. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
its wasnt btb but she burned herself over and over

stupid cunt thinking with it. Every woman has to remember every other woman has the same fixtures just arranged differently, no one of em is golden.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
confusion

Let me get this straight. She doesn't work...never did. You paid for the house and her necessities. She wants a divorce and you scurry out the door when she tells you to leave? No wonder she was fucking those other guys. What an idiot. The right response was to wish her good luck in her apartment and attorney search because I sure as hell am not going to be paying for it. FUCK HER. So, like she said, MAN UP.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
He didn't seem to have much of a spine

Since he was the bread winner why would he leave? There were a couple of other questions but at the end, I didn't feel the ex-wife felt enough pain for her actions.

carvohicarvohialmost 10 years ago
Gee I hope I'm not too late to get read...

Oh it's a five, but I have problems

My wife joined one of those gyms back when she was just finishing making our last kid. My wife was and is 'hot'! She went I think maybe three times and just stopped. I did find out why; the 'gym rats' were out in force. She told our oldest daughter; that's how it got back to me.

That leads me to my only problem with the story. I'm no jock or muscle man, but believe me I would've made sure my wife knew I knew the score. I would have walked over and made sure she saw me. I doubt if I would have said anything, but I would have made my presence known. I do know I wouldn't have evinced any emotion, none at all, no disgust, no anguish, no pain, nothing..

Then again I would never have been away all the time just to make money.

I'm glad it worked out for our hero, and I'm glad his ex-wife got to see it.

Please continue to write.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 10 years ago
Hmmm no BTB but defintely burn

She was so callous and careless and vicious - but she was primarily selfish.

Too bad she learned to appreciate what was hers when it wasn't. Beyond typical though we all grow up learning that way - the key is for us to remember it at some point in our lives. Ah well.

He was too easy going - too tolerant - too possessed by the need to give her all she asked for -

You do whatever you have to provide your family what it NEEDS not everything it WANTS - there is a huge difference and too many never see that.

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
Life Goes On

I have always tried to do the right thing. Sadly that meant leaving some people behind as they chose to go in different less fruitful directions. Now with enough years behind me, I can tell anyone who in interested that I made the right choices. My choices were based on the morals I was taught as a child. By sticking to them I have been able to hold my life and my family together through many challenges. Now, on the other side of most of those challenges I have been rewarded with a calm life, happy and prosperous children and material reward from an intact marriage. Those that I know who chose to seek an easier, faster path have all suffered the consequences for their choices.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
thank god and greyhound you're gone

5 stars

and the hits just keep on coming

have read 2 of ur tales and they are guuurate

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
A good story...and...

A good story...and she never ceased to be a selfish woman...She destroyed her marriage, her life and the life of her son, by some easy fucks...4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
well written.

But your stories are fucking misery fests.

still 4* for a well told story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow

I love the stories on the site, but one like this, depress me as I am again reminded women cant be trusted to safeguard your happiness.

Very well written. good job.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Amends?

“she felt like Steve and I weren't trying to make amends.” – Why should STEVE be trying to “make amends?” She’s the one who cheated and walked out!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ya Think!

Damn shame, stupid bitch has all kinds of "remorse" now, seems like a common theme. No one to blame but herself, it was her "choices" that caused it all. Now it's a case of buyer's remorse, including the destruction of her son's life thanks to the "muscle heads" she brought into his life. She made the choice, In this case; I hope she is miserable and unhappy until her final day. You don't know what you've got until it's gone!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
gets a 1

he was polite to her at the end.....fuck her let her burn....the winner lives the bitch dies.

nope here we has a wimp bitch writer saying feel sorry for her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Really?

If your going to write about booze, at least find out what's comes in Purple Velvet Bags! It sure as Hell ain't Southern Comfort!

Yuri5Yuri5almost 8 years ago
Great story

Kept it simple.

People hating it are probably misogynists.

Come on, this was a burn enough, a win for the good guy, who came out better than he was in the marriage.

And hell, if the roles were switched, we should cheer the woman.

Hate the deed, and feel joy at someone getting their just desserts, don't hate the entire gender. Women are tricky for sure (hell, I just just broke up with one good friend cos she went loco on me after 8 years - and I did partly deserve it though she was wrong too, and it's a shame) but there are plenty of good women (believe me).

norcal62norcal62over 7 years ago
Don't have to read it to be disappointed.

Any time a LW story starts out with the middle aged wife who's kept her looks, while hubby has deteriorated I don't expect much. It's like the ones of the beauty queen and the nerd, or the low self-esteem guy, or the below average looking guy. Not much there for a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
purple bags

Crown Royal

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Reference to the French

I am sure this may offend but this reference was hilarious "They drop their panties faster than the French drop their rifles."

Thank you for the story I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fun story, nice writing...

I'm always amazed at all the hate in these comments. People angry over the fact that he mistakenly said Southern Comfort comes in a purple velvet bag? Seriously? You must work for Crown Royal or something, otherwise, getting angry about that might make you appear to be, uh, psychotic. Maybe he said it on purpose; He'd just stated that he doesn't like to drink - so it's a little funny that he erroneously identified the type of liquor that comes in a bag.

I thought this was a nice story and that it should have been BTB enough for just about everybody. She's eating her heart out now, headed back to the house that smells of Ben-gay and sweat socks, spending another evening with the Moronic Muscle twins. Have fun darling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Best revenge

Get over her soon, live well and happy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Another cheating wife is the victim story

Sheesh, I get tired of these types of stories. She lied, she deliberately cheated on Steve for a long time, she ignored her husband's issues for a long time, she refused to get a job forcing Steve to work long hours and contribute to his depression and then she complained about him not being around, she complained about what the stress was doing to his body and mental state and didn't do anything to help him, everything was about her selfishness, and one day after her ultimatum she was back in the arms of her boy toys.

But we are supposed to feel bad for her because her choices didn't work out like she wanted and she was feeling remorse after the fact? Screw that! She deserved what she got. Maybe we could feel sorry if it was just a single drunken episode but not for the calculated devious selfish disrespect she showed her husband for a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not a problem

Don't give the cheating cunt and her spawn from hell a second thought. Although I wouldn't be able to not rub it in while in the elevator. Ask her 'I'll it going with the brainless dicks?'

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Unlikely

No one turns their body and finances,round that quick.Also how come the evening is arranged that morning,with that time scale they are not likely to get many guests.

fisheronefisheroneover 6 years ago
Action without thought

When husband didn't need support lazy wife and honey dos, he got a life. Once oldest turned 16 she should have gotten a job and husband scaled work back. Exwife had it easy once kids turned teens. She ruined son's life and exhusband got a life. He was a gentleman and won in the long run.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another shallow, self indulgent slut

...Finds that grass is not always greener on the other side. Sometimes it's just a yard full of weeds.

Nice job,

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5* closet cuck tale

bravo!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
rich trophy

I hope that ex wife gets some counseling...telling her husband she wants a divorce then running after him.

BrianBensonBrianBensonabout 6 years ago
Very nice story

Very refreshing to read... should be a category called "justice." Thanks for sharing this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice!

It’s wonderful when a cheating cunt ends up with what she whored herself out for. Women like the ex wife should suffer forever. It’s funny, those stupid whores.

Wonderman1Wonderman1almost 6 years ago
Curious?

Why do these women love being fucked by big dicked guys, yet when they finally get what they want, they seemed unsatisfied. It seems to me they either love it or hate it but very view seem to continue when they could have after divorce. Is wishful thinking by the author or is it truly being remorseful. Just curious. Interesting story though, I enjoyed it. I do believe in justice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I realy hate it when authors reference movies I've never seen,

songs I've never heard, singers I've never heard, or books I've never read. This story has 3 out of 4. The story was okay but nothing to write home about. 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Yeah, quoting others works of art is simply admitting that you lack the wit and imagination to create your own.

I appreciate the effort. If I knew of an appropriate song or movie I'd tell you to go watch or listen to it so you could understand what I really think. But somehow I think you already know.

She and his son had lost complete respect for him, and she was getting her brains fucked out, apparently for months if not years, and he had no clue? And his daughter had no clue, or didn't alert him? Sounds like it was a pretty shallow distant marriage and family life from the beginning. Not much of a loss. He should send the hulks a Thank You card on his wedding day.

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
REMINDS ME OF LISTEN LISTEN CATS A PISSIN...WHERE WHERE UNDER THE CHAIR

run run get a gun never mind shes done. TK U MLJ LV NV

HomefrontWitnessHomefrontWitnessover 5 years ago
Didn't really explain the son

How he got involved, why he was a piece of shit, why he was cool with becoming buddies with his mother's fuck buddies. I feel like you skipped a couple of paragraphs in the wife's account that explained the origin of that weird situation. The husband's, too, since maybe having a father that was gone so much contributed to his son's upbringing. A missed opportunity for an interesting aspect of the story.

Anyway, it wasn't BtB, but seeing how the husband grew after losing 120 pounds of dead weight (the wife), fits the saying "the best revenge is a life well lived" (or whatever the fuck it is). Not having to work like a slave for an ungrateful joke of a wife left him free to pursue other opportunities and grow. Get himself a sexy younger woman. Yep. Revenge.

calflashcalflashover 5 years ago
purple bag

I don't think Southern Comfort comes in a purple bag. Segrams Royal Crown does.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
After

After being married to Steve,how could she shack up with someone like Rick,let alone live with him for two years.She deserved her face rubbed in it when she saw the new Steve.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Just great

A great story of living well being the best revenge. Cheating bitch got a chance to see what she.lost.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous