All Comments on '8 Days: Day 2 - FTDS'

by FinishTheDamnStory

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

ENOUGH of stealing other writers stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
about time

i agree there are so many stories that have never been finished and the authors never respond to the emails and messages that we send mainly because of anonymous trolls like the previous idiot putting down the authors that are over the cuck stories that most of the anonymous wankers love.

its because of the trolls that authors like xfactor dont write and finish the stories that they start so keep it up and tell the pin dicks to fuck off.

bobby9909bobby9909over 10 years ago
Good start

Now finish THIS one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it!

Can't wait to see what happens next. Keep writing!

Literoticareader99Literoticareader99over 10 years ago
BRAVO!!!

Like you, I always hated unfinished stories and THIS ONE was at the top of my list of stories that needed to be finished. I was pissed when DamonX "retired" leaving this story unfinished. Any guy in a committed relationship can understand what a kick in the balls Lacy's treatment was. Now I'll say to you: Finish This Damn Story! And make sure Lacy gets what's coming to her. It would be nice if Damon could deliver a video of his slutty daughter's extracurricular activities to her father on the wedding day in place of the groom. she deserves it.

Don't listen to the reader who suggested that you stop stealing stories. He/she obviously didn't read your bio or your motivation behind this, or the intense prior research you do. I have a handful of favorite authors and you just got added to that list.

zed0zed0over 10 years ago
So Far, So Good!

But you still didn't finish the damn story!

What's up with that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
zed0 the ped0

Did you have to go door to door and tell everyone you're a pederast when you moved to Hollywood?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"I loved you, you know."

Loved. Past tense. Unless this is a typo, he's already decided the marriage is off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Looking forward to the rest of it. "5"

Well done.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 10 years ago
AUTHOR you cannot be this amazingly fucking dense

WHY? You never answer that

WHY goes he HAVE to go to war? They are Not married and its obvious the women is mentally disturbed and cannot possible be married to anyone -EVER.

so WHY does one NEED to go to war when the engaged spouse lies and cheats in such a severe and Cruel way weeks before the wedding?

SECOND look stupid .. the home where all this is happening is the guys's place. WHY is she staying there is the marriage is off .. and he has ten the ring back?

why not just throw her out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Better

A Lot BETTER

lol

C_frommnC_frommnover 10 years ago
Better

But you still left us Hanging. No Response on the Poison Ivy and Insulation. or reports from his friends regarding her activities for the week. and No Response to her seeing him getting off with two or more the same week.

FinishTheDamnStoryFinishTheDamnStoryover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback

In case I didn't make it clear, this is a multi-chapter finish. There are 6 more chapters after this. The first five I managed to submit one a day. Life intervened so there'll probably be a day or two before days 7 & 8. Days 2-7 have been submitted. Day 8 will be submitted tonight.

For Harryin VA - as to Why? The story is called 8 Days. Not 'A Stupid Stunt Now Dump the Idiot', although I'll admit, some may believe that's my style. Besides, going to war is a lot more fun to write about than simply saying 'Sayonara, don't let the door hit you on the way out.'

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So you take great stories

And make mediocre, at best, endings for them (yes I know this isn't the end). Have you noticed your scores? Noticed how much lower they are than the stories you are continuing?

It's because you are significantly less talented than the authors you are ripping off. Just stop.

I am very disappointed that the site is letting you do this, but regardless, how much of a talent-less, creativity-lacking hack do you have to be to get enjoyment out of this?

One star. And you don't deserve that.

FinishTheDamnStoryFinishTheDamnStoryover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback

Anonymous "So You Take Great Stories"

I'll give you credit for writing an actually legible anonymous comment, even if you are not man (or woman) enough to take credit for it.

You might want to check again, about the scores. I understand math may not be your strong suit. But it's only a number from 1 to 5. And that includes dealing with weenies like you who vote, not based on the story content or delivery, but on your personal feelings about continuing abandoned stories that deserve a finish.

As for talent, I'll readily admit I'm no Goldeniangel, and Damonx writes a great story. Hell, I've said so in my comments. I wonder how much talent you have? Ever written anything? Why don't you tell us, if you have? Come out from behind your pretty pink anonymous curtain, and show us how a truly talented writer does it.

My suggestion for you is, if you don't like it don't read it. Nobody's forcing you. Unless it's your wife's bull, holding you down in front of the keyboard before he allows you to eat your creampie dessert. Ah, now it all makes sense.

silver766silver766over 10 years ago
I liked it!

I never did like how damonx left this story hanging. His wife to be was a real bitch. I think she deserves some payback. I don't know about the pepper though, seems a little extreme lol. The sex was hot as hell. You're very descriptive which I love. Descriptive hot sex gets me everytime. I just wish you could have expanded the anal scene a little more, just seemed a little rushed at the end. I will be reading the rest just to see how you put a spend on it. You were a little brutal IMHO on golden's story but thats ok, I like the way this story is going so far so i'll stay tuned.

Thanks for your effort, I gave you a five.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
asshole

Damon is a complete fucking indecisve asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Christ, this dude has no goddamn sense whatsoever. His best friend is a disgusting whore, and his fiancee is another. He seems to have absolutely no problem with that, or with picking up the same STDs he's whining at his girlfriend about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sorry, I could only stomach the first 2-3 paragraphs.

And that is about 2 minutes longer than I would be there with the bitch.

For me, that would have been the Alpha & Omega of this relationship. Too sick for words. Reading about the next 7 days is not needed.

You're a great writer and I love the fact you are finishing up old stories but for me the disrespect shown would have immediately ended the relationship upon first discovery. Love can and never will be enough in this case. I gave it only one star... only for the content. Please keep them coming however.

LostOneThereLostOneThereover 10 years ago
Decided to quit leaving anonymous comments

I posted the 10/04/13 comment. You do deserve at least a handle to gauge a response. After four years I decided to bite the bullet and create an actual account here on Literotica.

I do like your stories and as I stated, I am very happy you are finishing up rather interesting older stories. But this one I would never have read the original.I often times have zero tolerance for engaging in stupidity. Likewise for those who would consider such a course of action be it fictional or nonfictional.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 10 years ago
Enjoying it

A bit surreal, but you always do an excellent job of redeeming a story in the tone of the original. It was a screwed up premise to begin with. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A Warning FTDS ....

.... the Cuck/Wimp/cheating WHORE wife - girlfriend apologist crowd isn't going to like this follow up at all ....

.... as for me .... LOVE IT!!!!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Interesting

I'm a little confused but I'll continue reading.

krosis666krosis666over 9 years ago
Ok

Haven't read this yet, just the introduction, and I'm already leaving a comment, so that doesn't bode well. Just wanted to say that this story (meaning the original) has THE MOST RIDICULOUS premise I've ever heard of! When you start off in a bottomless pit, there is no 'up'!

RhomanovRhomanovabout 9 years ago
*****

Great star. Confusion is to the readers but that's okay for now. 😎

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
AS WITH ALL BATTLES

its the skirmishes that take a toll. TK U MLJ LV NV

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Thoughts

“On top of that, she accuses me of breaking the rules by sleeping with Jenna, but let's remember - she threw that rule in after we had a deal. In fact I never even agreed to it. She is the one making assumptions, not me.” – Even if we accept that not fucking Jenna was part of the rules, him getting her VIRGIN ass was the PRIMARY rule, since without that, he never would have agreed to the deal!

I realize it would end the story, but he should tell her that the deal is off, or the wedding is!

In any case, whether he tells her or not, he should definitely plan on not showing up at the wedding.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Re-Reading

“She's already put out word to her friends that if anyone gives him a taste, she'll destroy them." – So, MORE cheating on the “deal”!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
Loved how both the characters pop into focus with all their positive and negative characteristics in tandem with their trysts

The vivid skewed arguments and uneasy female hierarchies are captured like a rogue alligator in Palm Springs country club water hazard on 17th hole.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 7 years ago
Second time through...

An absurd premise which you valiantly breathed life into.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Brillian! Can't wait for more!

You're a damn good writers! 5-Stars! THE BEST!!!!

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Building up to great ending I reckon

Have good imagination but at times think of different endings and then can't decide which one or to keep trying for another

Usually a lot harsher punishment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Shallow

The fact that she thought up this plan proves that she is shallow and not worth marrying. The fact that she actually verbalized it and proposed it proves that she doesn't love him. The fact that she actually put her plan into action proves that she is certifiable.

As for him? The fact that he listened to her deal, and didn't instantly yank the ring off her finger proves he is every bit as shallow as she is. The fact that he agreed, just to get her ass, proved that he doesn't love her either. The fact that he is still having anything to do with her proves that he is also certifiable.

And all for what? To get her ass? If she is willing to have anal sex, (and clearly she is) then her husband to be should be getting it, not using it as a bargaining chip. If she doesn't want to try anal, fair enough, it's not for everyone. But she is obviously not averse to it, so shouldn't it be given freely to him? And him? He's willing to let her fuck anyone and anything for 8 days, just so he can get what she should only be giving him anyway? What does that say about him?

I really hope they get married. It'll be a great favor to the world that they take each other off the market. No one else should have to be stuck with them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow! Good ending to a screwed up story. I do t think either one, is mature enough to be married.

I remember a conversation, I had with a Narcissist woman at work. “ Do you think I am wifey material?” She was not bad looking, but was a total slut. Could not stay loyal to a guy, for more than a month. For some reason, she didn’t see this as contributing to her relationship fails. So, here is the 411. A man loves a woman who is slutty for HIM. But when she starts spreading it around, at best she is a short term relationship. So girls, you want to be wifey material? Be loyal!

ErotFanErotFanover 2 years ago

I hope this will be more than a fuck-fest from here on out.

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestabout 2 years ago

What a shallow asshole. First he allows his fiance to fuck other guys, then he uses his best friend to get back at her.

Really hope the story gets better, but i'm doubting it.

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 2 years ago

lol giving herself uncurable STDs is a good way to get back at someone lol im pretty sure these ppl got ran over by a truck in the real world. just too dumb to live

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 2 years ago

i miss ya need someone to pick up ur mantle

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a surprisingly stupid and childish story..unrealistic on top of that..very disappointed..wont even attempt at continuing ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved it, and it was just what the doctor ordered. She already planned on getting fucked like a slut when she made the "deal", as she had Brett's business card (from the hen party).

I too love a lot of Damon X's stories, but often feel like some needed another part or 2 to really finish them. I gave your day 2 story 5 stars. I haven't gone thru the other days yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not satisfactory. Like s high school kid's wet drean.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Childish finish... after Damon caught his fiance cheating... no, after she suggested they cheat until the wedding, he should have just ended it right then... no wedding... just move on.

RanDog025RanDog0253 months ago

Excellent story, the second time around! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS! Thanks.

secretsalsecretsal8 days ago

I know FTDS additions are supposed to be cathartic reworks of unsatisfactory stories, and not meant to be looked at too closely. Still, under the current circumstances here, there's no reason why he should still be thinking about marrying her if he found a spine, so his indecision feels more like a blatant way to keep the story rolling than anything character-related.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous