All Comments on 'Jekyll & Hyde: A Panty Sniffers Story'

by Acetabulum

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I enjoyed it very much and hope you will continue to share your panty sniffing stories with us, thanks.

woody1230woody1230over 10 years ago

hope you write more about your sniffing times

pantyfruitpantyfruitover 10 years ago
great story

Man after my own heart! Fantastic story.

SpreadHerCheeksAndFeastSpreadHerCheeksAndFeastover 10 years ago
Excellent!!!!

That was the most realistic and believable sniffing story I have ever read. Superior description and with awesome details. I can place myself in the story. Please continue with more. You get 5 stars. Thank you.

rodavrodavover 10 years ago
Fantastic

We are exactly the same. I love sniffing panties and when there is a female house guest my heart beats faster because my mind is already imagining how would the panties would smell like.

You could check the Lit forum " fetish section" there is a thread about "panty sniffing" and also "The smell of pussy."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

My kind of story. Nice.

Lucien_AlLucien_Alover 7 years ago
Sounds familiar

Loved your story. It was almost as though you were writing about how I feel about panties. I love to enjoy female house guests panties and fortunately do get the chance a few times a year.

murphybrown537murphybrown537about 7 years ago
Great Story

I only gave you 5 stars because I couldn't give you 6.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 2 years ago

Liked the story, and why wouldn't I? I know all too well about Jekyll and Hyde and the fact that more often than not, Mr. Hyde wins the contest.

At one time in my life, I worked for a home builder and did warranty work for them. Most of the time the homeowners gave me a key to do my work while they were themselves at work. This was before hidden cameras, CCTV and such. Lots of chances to sniff panties and masturbate with them. That was a very reprehensible time in my life because I would usually steal a pair of panties to take home. My collection of stolen panties was quite large. Not something I'm too proud of now days, but I still love panties and Mr. Hyde could rear his ugly head if given the chance. Oh well....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous