All Comments on 'Wife Wants A Baby'

by Vic5

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Deja Vu

I'm doing it now with my two nieces and their mum. And I'm 68

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Write more

I liked it! Can you write more on it about the baby growing up in the family having sex?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Mixed emotions

Hi.

I think the story was a mixture of what could have been a sweet gesture from family members where the gift of a child is given. But, at the same time it tried to have a sense of erotica, but lacked any real steam to give it a real spicy story. It's like the scenes with the brother and sister were obviously taboo, but they acted as if they were sipping tea, rather than being a part of an unusual coupling of incest sex. Everyone was far too calm about the surrogate father too.

I'm not saying that the story had to be overdone with vulgar descriptions, which is fine in a lot of stories, and

there didn't have to be a bit fight or anything, but the emotions from everyone were all too easy going. No one actually had any emotions to deal with when having sex or just talking about sex...between siblings and in-laws. It was too casual.

Good luck with any of your future writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Almost a cuckolding

You have set the story up well, and mother-father are set for an on-going romance and enjoyment of the new baby they have created. More children to come to make a family, more pleasure with each other, and with their spouses understanding and willing consent. This will be a runaway train of emotions that will set the pace for both couples.

Brother and sister won't be able to deny their need to continue to experience more intimacy as well. Will mother/father understand if they find out ? At least sister can't get pregnant.

There are two secrets here, but only one couple knows this.

It is very true, a pregnant woman is nice to kiss all over and make love to. This was a nice high point in your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
KIDS

we need more chapters about the kids growing up and fucking

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
sick and immorale

i think u r a sick guy

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Great reading!

Can we have more chapters on this, like showing the kid(s) growing up and a little incest breeding taking place?

don87654don87654over 17 years ago
Good reading!

We need a few more chapters on this one with the new baby growing into puberty and creating a new generation from incest fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
ok

I understand the disperation of wanting to have a baby, it is also so taboo. I would never have sex with my brother in law.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
yummy

i want ur pussy so i can bite it and make it bleed so I can drink it

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wife having a baby

Great story ! My wife and I have always wanted to have a baby too. We haven't had any luck though. I have fantasized about having another man fuck my wife to get her pregnant. I have fantasized about my wife's sisters many times. It would be great to combine these two fantasies into reality. My wife's sisters' husband could have sex with my wife, while I have sex with one (or both) of my wife's sisters ! Yeah, that's it, let my wife fuck both of her brothers-in-law, and let me enjoy both of my sisters-in-law ! What better way to have a close family ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
NEED MORE

NEED MORE OF THESE TYPE OF STORES!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
you fucking suck at writing

Anyone who enjoyed this story must surely be a stupid fuck-tard such as yourself. Do the world a favor and never ever write another story- EVER

GizmorGizmorover 13 years ago
Wife

Great story. Hope you have more cumming! I'll read them and enjoy'em.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nice

finish this story the sister should have bros baby it is only fair lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
loved it

I thoroughly enjoyed your story. For someone like me who has fantasized about another guy getting my wife pregnant, it was a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Horrible

Well that's about as sick as it gets.What about love,honesty and trust.oh and the kids.No real man would ever let or want his wife to fuck someone else.thats why they invented hand guns.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
FUCKING LINDA PREGANT FAMILY BREEDING

GREAT STORY I GIVE IT A FIVE STAR WILL THERE BE A SEQUEL LOVE TO KNOW IF LEON AND SISTER EILEEN FUCK AGAIN AND DID LINDA AND EDWARD FUCK FOR ANOTHER BABY ??? KEEP WRITING.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Story Has Some Reality To It

My wife and I tried unsuccessfully for two years to get pregnant. Doctors confirmed that my sperm count was lower than normal. We were told that in our case, pregnancy was still a possibility, not a probability. Without conferring with me, my wife went to her ex-husband in an effort to get pregnant. She was having sex with both of us at the same time! Until I caught them! I started divorce proceedings, but it was put on hold as she was now pregnant. I still divorced her and paid child support for 18 years. It turned out that I was the father and her ex-husband had had a vasceptomy shortly after their breakup. He conveniently forgot to tell her that bit of information while they were having sex.

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago

i enjoyed the story. Gave it 5 stars. It was an interesting twist to have Eileen fuck her brother, Leon. You have a lot of avenues to travel for a next story here. Great job! Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think the ending was too short. IMO you left at least 1-2 more pages of the interactions between Leon and his sister as well as the parents during the pregnancy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Best argument for artificial insemination I have read. There will be problems in those marriages.

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

They may be family, but I can see problems with Edward wanting to tap Linda more just for good measure. Then the problems will start.

norcal62norcal62about 1 year ago

"Implant his seed in me?" Give us a break, even after 21 years.

TxflgatorTxflgator4 months ago

A very good story. That's what family is for, helping each other.

Was so happy their mates just didn't sit around and just wait.

Would love too read more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous