All Comments on 'My Wife's Boss the Cuckold'

by retiredbutactive

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow!

Maybe wifey and boss aren't screwing, but she just might try to cure his ED. I wish the author gave more background to explain how hubby had no guilt or how he dealt with it. Hot story though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Background

You really did need to give us some background because otherwise your narrator seems like a SOB for cheating on his own wife. Debra also may have cheated enough to be carrying some extra culture to pass along. But some background really is needed if you do a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good Plot

Wonderful idea, the role reversal, but is too short a story and it doesn't do well on the emotional level. Carol leaving for two weeks could be an occasion to show his anxiety that her boss wants to screw his wife, and Carol's traveling with him for two weeks isn't fun to think about either. Why the wife would tell someone "in the law firm" that the boss couldn't get it up is jarring. Even if true, it's to likely to get out, and there are only two people who know the secret.

Learning the wife's boss has a dead stick releves his anxiety about Carol's trip (assuming it's true, and it probably is not), but think how funny a chapter would have been told from Carol's POV where the boss flirts (harmlessly he thinks) with Carol,she assumes he's ready willing and able to seduce her amidst the romance of Rome, so she throws herself at him, and then he struggles to hold her off because he doesn't want her to know it doesn't work!

What a nice bit of drama and humor that never got written.

At the same time, Carol's husband has no guilt or remorse about his infidelity, "la te dah, of course I'll fuck her!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Correction

Normally I wouldn't comment on this, but since the correction in the story was incorrect I had to comment. The downtown district in San Diego is called the Gaslamp district.

katibkatibover 10 years ago
Needs work

Several technical problems, primarily the uses of tenses--shifts from past to present.

Also, and I know this is a common aspect of LW stories in LIT, but I'm turned off when, in what is a beautiful coming together of a man and a woman, the man calls the accommodating female a "bitch," or a "slut." There is no need in a romantic episode for the man to humiliate the woman by using such disrespectful language. If the woman happens truly to deserve such appelations, then is not the man showing something about his own character by being willing to fuck her?

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 10 years ago
Lots of errors

"Emotions peeked" should be "emotions peaked." Peeked means stole a look, while peaked means reached the summit. There were other editing mistakes galore, like "ever stroke" instead of "every stroke." Spell check only catches some of the errors, and there is no substitute for a good editor. Author should try one next time.

As-to the story, I agree with others that lack of background really hurts the plot and leaves the reader with many questions. Why was Jerry so quick to cheat with Carol's boss, Jim's wife? Has Carol cheated on Jerry in the past? What sort of business does Jerry have? How old is Jim, and why does he have ED? Maybe he knows about Debra's trysts and he's afraid of getting an STD from her? We just don't know.

Since Carol is a new associate at the law firm, one must assume she is young and so, probably, is husband Jerry. Jim, Carroll's boss, must be somewhat older. So Debra most likely is older as well. So why would Jerry want to cheat with a significantly older woman? Is Carol frigid? Lack of background really interferes with understanding, and thus enjoying, the story. Two stars, lots of room to improve but OK for a first effort.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Really good start

Hot married slut wife new to town. The stud already know she needs more cock. Is he going to share her with his stud buddies? Or will he fill his and her need for a hot fuck once in a while and let her find other studs to fill in. Slut wife has done this before. Third time down the married road. Does her husband know? Does he not care as long as is is kept low key. There are a number of different ways to take this story and I wait for Chapter 2,3,4,........

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nobody to like here...

...just a pair of worthless cheaters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- (4.6/5.0 = 92%)

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
REALISTIC. EROTIC. ROMANTIC. I gave it a 4.4 (88%)

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Like it very very much, gave you 4+ [****+ (4.4/5)]!

😊

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Like very very much: ❤ = ⭐⭐⭐⭐+ [4+ (4.4/5=88%)].

:)

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Anything

Anything having to do with cuck's is stupid, but this un is more stoopider than most.

kirei8kirei811 months ago

Is that all there is ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous