All Comments on 'Giving My Wife To My Enemy'

by Phoenix Arrow

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Icame so hard

I came so hard while reading this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
and now to my best friend

now he should give his wife to his best friend that he gave the tape to.

MastersallMastersallabout 18 years ago
TRULY HOT TALE!!!

GREAT TALE.. IF YOU SHOULD EVER CHOOSE TO WRITE A SEQUEL IT WOULD BE HOT TO HAVE HIM BEG THE GUY TO DO IT AGAIN TO HIS WIFE...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Very Sick Puppy

That is one of the most horrible stories I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Yes

Now the VP needs to make her his whore. Let Big Black Cock work her cunt like a submissve whore should be used and make her sissy husband her used cunt.

bigglesbigglesabout 16 years ago
More Please

I expected that he would have removed her diaphragm prior to filling her with his spunk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Needs edited badly

I got annoyed about one minute into the story. Your lack of quotation marks made it difficult to determine what was being spoken by the characters and what was dialogue intended to forward the story. What I waded through (before getting annoyed and scrolling down to leave this comment) looked good from a storytelling sense, but it'd be even better if it had been written properly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Dog Shit

What a piece of shit this is, some people get off on some sick fucking shit, glad I don't, Yikes!

4winds044winds04almost 12 years ago

That was a fantastic story. I really enjoyed it and was hanging on every word. I had to read it twice because I couldn't get through it the first time! It runs really close to a couple of fantasies I have about my own wife. Nice job. Keep up the good writing!

graymangazergraymangazerover 11 years ago
redisdovered

I read this story some time ago and thought it was really hot. Alas I didn't know where I found it. Now I've rediscovered it I can read and enjoy it over and over again. thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Needs Work

The idea of the story seems ridiculous.

I kept expecting a strange twist at the end; something unusual.

I didn't get it. I haven't thought about this long enough to suggest

a good twist. Somehow, I figured that the rival would somehow be devastated.

Maybe he was so devastated by how good the wife was, that it ruined his life,

and the other guy eventually got the job he wanted. They switch places, and the other guy now offers his own wife or daughter to reverse their positions again; to no avail. Just a thought.

kalidevakalidevaover 9 years ago
cry me a river

All of the male characters in this story are misogynistic self-centered pigs, too absorbed in their own feelings to see or care about anyone else's. And the female is so two-dimensional that she may as well be a cardboard cut-out with holes; she's objectified not only by the men in the story, but by the one writing it as well. You really think a woman who believes herself to be in a secure and loving marriage- who places such a high value on sex that she waited to experience it until she was sure her partner was truly committed and in love- is going to agree not only to be abused all night by her loving hubby's worst enemy, but to allow him to film it as well? Without even an argument? Can you picture any woman in your real life reacting the same way to such news? Sorry, but the characters in the piece need a lot more fleshing out. And grammatically, the punctuation in the piece is atrocious. But this is a pretty typical example of early writing for most authors- almost nobody writes a great novel right off the bat. So don't feel bad. Even the authors who've found recent success from self-published work have spent months and years writing, practicing and honing their craft like for any other skill or talent. Keep practicing, and you'll definitely improve!

cuckoldxshitcuckoldxshitabout 9 years ago
HUMILIATING....

god i hated reading this story.

but i read it 6 times and wanked myself dry

havent read a more dirty ugly and loser cuckold story than this....THANX

PLS WRITE MORE

ps....the loser sucked his cock and licked his ass as all loser males do to their superiors

49greg49gregalmost 9 years ago
Hmmmm.

Well, on the one hand I didn't care for the style, first person and only conversation, and there were a few errors, but heck I've made worse ones. On the other hand, it is a good story in it's subgenre. Absolutely no character development.

But it told a compelling story. Good job.

RSchwulerRSchwulerabout 7 years ago
fantastic

Being cuckolded by your rival is the ultimate humiliation. Great story, keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sick Shit!

You have a really sick mind!

49greg49gregalmost 5 years ago
I enjoyed this story,

Well, at least I was smiling through most of it. For me it was a humorous story, and possibly would be something that I would expect to be put in the Humor/Satire category. (There is one of those at Lit, right?) - I'm not a good enough author to actually write good humor. Phoenix Arrow obviously is.

5*

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 4 years ago
Terrific!

This is one of the best send-ups ever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
That was the worst

Story I have ever read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
This is just stupid

No need to copyright it, anyone could write this crap and it makes no sense. You can not copyright generic garbage, terribly written and the plot and how it unfolds. Get a grip and grow up.

BodingtonBodingtonabout 1 year ago

Well, we all are aware of the adage: "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder." So, I believe the narrator's description of his wife as being beautiful is delusional at best. I believe that about the only female who would be willing to fuck the narrator never mind marrying him is a 'two bag' lady*. (*i.e. a woman whom one must place a bag over her head to avoid noticing her hideous face while fucking her, as well as donning another bag over one's own head in case the bag over the woman gets dislodged during the coitus.) I believe Jefferson's assertion that he "wouldn't fuck something so ugly and nasty again" is genuine.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

i came so many times reading this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous