All Comments on 'Snared, Sucked and Slurped'

by manyeyedhydra

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
drmrbludrmrbluover 10 years ago
Excellent scarry

You have succeeded again in arousing and scarring the tar out of us. Thankfully it is in my mind and not outside of my front door. For the most part the underwater world is both intriguing and dangerous, and very close at hand for myself, 100yd away the Puget sound lies. Thank you again for raising the hair on the back of my neck. Please continue to shower your blessings upon us, the readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great!

Yet again Hydra you have made a monster that would scare someone into something sexy! Love your hell space stuff and hope you do more based on succubuses (your stories have given me a succubus fetish) keep it up man! Roll Tide to you

WarfolomeiWarfolomeiover 10 years ago
Why...

I come back to read those bad end stories is beyond me.

SecondCircleSecondCircleover 10 years ago
Amazing New Predator

Yeah, the Hell-Space thing for me sounded too outlandish for me in the beginning, but every time I visit a Hell-Space story, I'm greeted by a tantalizing and terrifying monster that seems like it belongs in one of Wayne Barlowe's sketchbook. It makes for a great read to plunge into the depths and find a new vicious, scary, and strangely sexy creature waiting to ensnare another victim and please them to death.

The anemone hybrid was a great choice, and captured the essence of beauty and weird terror that is often found beneath the sea. Things that lurk in the ocean hold a special place (of horror) in my heart, so this was pretty effective for me. I love how she reads perfectly beautiful and drop dead gorgeous, but still looks incredibly monstrous at the same time.

As long as you keep pulling stories from Hell-Space, I'll continue to read them. They're always a blast.

HurbsterHurbsterover 10 years ago
No Good ending ?

Where is the alternative ending to this that you put up on MGU ? The one where the bloke actually survives for a change ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Short and nice

Love your shorter stories.

I love it erotic and cruel but short.

The long ones bore me by page 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
We all have to go, that sounds like a great way

Dont let any of the negative comments bother you, that was a great story, full of sexuality and pleasure mixed with just the right amount of terror.

I always read your work, its truly great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fatal vore

Wish you had labeled it as such.

FoolMoon88FoolMoon888 months ago

This was a fun one. I love the stories where the flora & fauna from the other side of a portal make their way to our side and call it home (especially from h-space), with each different species coming over destined to become known and feared like harpies and sirens, except they would be real.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous