All Comments on 'One Wild Weekend'

by Cndrlla69

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
HOLY FUCK!!!!!

You, young lady, are one accomplished author - who apparently REALLY knows her subject - fucking in all possible ways - VERY WELL!! I want you to know that I cummed twice reading these three chapters, They probably represent the most thorough knowledge and appreciation of the sex arts of any author I have ever read. To write this well, you must have personal knowledge and experience of what your characters are experiencing. I would like to experience some of these activities with you - and please accept that as a sincere compliment and not as a cheap pickup line!

sactofunseekersactofunseekerover 10 years ago
Loved your story

This was a well written story that got me hard and kept me hard. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

One of the best stories on Literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well done!

I thoroughly enjoyed your story. I savored every word, every image and wished for more. So well done! More, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Uk medic 999

Oh my... I could almost feel me in there.. Amazing story and a great writer ... Xxx please do more xx

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 10 years ago
One wild weekend, indeed!

I'd venture to guess Mary and Mandy were walking a little funny by the end of the weekend. But it was all worth it--later.

Cndrlla69, you've left us waiting to learn the rest of the story. This story demands another chapter--we really want to know.

Great story. Good luck in the Summer Lovin' contest.

LancerInLALancerInLAover 10 years ago
Love it but...

That was a hell of a lot to spring on someone. She was caught up in the moment, but once she starts thinking about it, the set-up was massive. The trust was betrayed completely. By her best friend. "For her own good". Just saying.

That said, it was erotic and well done. 5*

Val

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous