All Comments on 'A Friend in Need'

by Anonymous77

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good start

Often friends are afraid to make first move. Circumstances sometimes force friends to move relationship forward

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

So yet another writer on this site that thinks the hymen is inside! If he's already past the entrance he's already broken it. It is not something the guy reaches or bumps into when he is already in! LEARN about female fucking anatomy if you're going to continue your shitty writing. It's poorly written rubbish. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Stop hiding from anonymous..

Like I said, if you want to trash the story, don't do it from anonymous. lets see you do any better..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
How, exactly, are they going to convict the ex-boyfriend?

I get that this is a story about sex and the first time between friends, but the initial setup was really not well thought out. How are the police supposed to charge the ex-boyfriend with anything when they left all the evidence laying around at the scene and the hero of the story throws it all away? And, to follow your judicial lines of thought, he wouldn't be out of jail yet because he would have to go to court for bond to be set, so him showing up at Stacy's house AGAIN is, once again, just not a well thought out plot line.

I hope that you continue to write, as I read your other story, but I know that you can do better than this. Just think the next one through a little more before publishing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Rubbish

Condoms are for quers only

XxxBear79XxxBear79over 10 years ago
Not a bad start...

It does need to be fleshed out more about the police envolment. Some description of the main characters and why only friends to this point of the story. This will help the flow more from the beginning through the end. Now l ain,t no author or critic, just an old fat red neck that reads a lot and thinks this could evolve into a very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I hate condoms

Making love should be natural. A beautiful story -until the condom arrived.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous