All Comments on 'We Love Mother'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Scene from a cheap porn movie...

No content, no connection, no attempt at a back-story, just empty sex, could have been a gang-bang scene from any porn move of the last 30 years - in my mind's eye all the men had jelly-bellies, mullets, and cheesy moustaches, all that was missing was "tchick-a-chow-tchick-a-tchow-tchow" music playing in the background. D-minus, and I'm not giving you any stars, when you start respecting the readers on this site, I'll start giving you a rating; until then, just try harder...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Perfect quick summer story

You are a true wordsmith! I laughed so hard about the line "a loud rasping fart"' I was drinking coffee at the time, ran to the kitchen sink and proceeded to expel the aforementioned liquid on the wall and window, continued to laugh about it during the 20 min cleanup.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
scene from cheap porn movie?

The best kind!

Great story. Ignore the critics.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 10 years ago

This is one of the best stories I've read on here. The descriptive passages are hot and horny, and the hard fucking starts from the first word and continues long after the dust has settled from number 2 son having fucked his Mom. Just brilliant! Ignore the trolls, how about another chapter detailing what happened when Robert celebrated his homecoming?

homerjayhomerjayover 10 years ago
sweet

short but oh so hot and sweet. 5 stars from me.

peachesmelbapeachesmelbaover 10 years ago
Another

Excellent piece GA.......now where DID I pack those batteries???

funluvinajfunluvinajover 10 years ago
As always you made my fingers explore

What a door you opened for me several years back when I asked if you had a new story for me to preview and you said yes but it had incest. Because it was you I decided to read my first incest story and what a world of fantasy it opened. You've done it again with this one... Your words paint a picture in my mind and I'm there at the villa watching them... Wishing I was her sister and in on the action!! Nice twist with Robert at the end...

5 stars of course.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
Really hot

It seems as if they were going to have a fantastic holiday fucking mum.

It certainly is an erotic scenario for mum and her boys.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
loved it

In erotic stories what I want to see is ALOT of Pussy Licking...Just imagine it....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
excellent piece; balls to the wall sex 8~)

It so ribald; that it makes all of us wonder; how did the seduction of Simon come about? - then at the end Robert? The family obviously has a long history and we want the rest please

THX;

DKP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
it's so great when a father and son double-team mom

It's win-win all around. The mother gets the full treatment from both of the family cocks, her hubby's cock and her own boy's powerful young prick. Dad's bursting with fatherly pride at how well junior's doing up between his mother's legs. And the boy's enjoying the feeling of his fat young cock surrounded by layers of warm wet loving mommy-twat. Father and son exchange raunchy guy-talk, dirty joking and banter about mom. Like dad'll say, "that's the same cunt you came out of, boy, so just plug away and blow your balls up inside it." And as he's pumping in and out the kid'll say, "mom's sure got one hot fuckhole, thanks for sharing mom's cunt with me, dad, you're the best." True father and son bonding, made possible by a truly loving mother.

4banger4bangerover 7 years ago
Good one

This story is a good one but I believe this is only a start

Please keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

really hot story.need to hear about the other son now!!!my cock is so hard right now.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Non-stop

the way they like it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it

Vey hot story

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
A very well written

And sexy story. Also very very short.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Lovely and happy Family

DaddyG69DaddyG69over 2 years ago

I have got to get a pool!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

While reading, I was dreaming to be both- one the son... which is right now impossible for me to get a mum like that in real life.... & other to be such a strange cuckold father, which I may be in future if I will have a son and a randy lusty wife like Karen and have a character to share my wife with my own sons. I can only imagine how pervert will mine family be.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

A mature, well-adjusted, and self-assured family. No place for guilt. shame. jealousy or embarrassment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeronimo_appleby@geronimo_appleby
6087 Followers
Walking the earth, having adventures and shit. Not looking for any hook-ups, I just want to get me stories out there and have a chat on the forums.