All Comments on 'Just The Tip, Aunt Rhonda'

by NeonBlack169

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
...very naughty sexy..

me & my gf have played this exact fantasy out as i did just what the guy in the story did....had my cock rock hard reading this. Write another "reluctant-but-cant-stop...shouldn't-be-doing-it" kinda story....those are the best.

Great story..well written..good build up.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 10 years ago
When once is not enough

Yeah, just the tip... And we all know where that leads, don't we? Well--maybe just a little bit more.

Then, if once was okay, maybe just one more time. And we all know where that leads, too. Again and again--that's what. So bad, but at the same time, sooo good! Can't leave your hands off it, can you?

Great story.

MaximguyMaximguyover 10 years ago
Great!

I really enjoyed the reluctance and taboo of this. It was well written. Thank you. Kind of a bittersweet ending, but I enjoyed it.

AlwaysHungryAlwaysHungryover 10 years ago
A believable story

Most of the entries in this contest read like someone's larger-than-life jack-off fantasy, but this one was entirely believable. The pacing and dialogue were very well done. It was more arousing because of that real-life quality, just like a real girl is more exciting than the glossy ones in the stroke magazines.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
damn

I fucked my aunt y'all

fireguy365fireguy365over 10 years ago
Well done!!

Like most of us, we've been there and done that. Nice story, well written and very believable. I had an Aunt I thought about a lot but never had the chance to do anything except masturbate and dream. Oh well, it's always nice when things come together like it did for Rhonda and A J.

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
good story

seems more realistic regarding what an incestuous nephew/son/brother might feel, while still engaging in continued sex with the other relative-nicely written, hot sex thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I feel as if....

I feel as if there's more to their story. Idk if this is true or not, but I loved it. I do hope, if possible, that you'll consider a sequel.

BenLongBenLongover 10 years ago
Best I've read

Going down the line, reading story after story, not a one has made me think it might be a winner - until now. Best I've read so far. Good luck.

mangydawgmangydawgover 10 years ago

This is exactly WTF erotica should be. Excellent. The sex was vital to the story, drove the plot, and forced character growth. Then, like icing on the cake, it leaves you thinking after it's done. Loved it.

teddybearclubteddybearclubover 10 years ago
Ride em cowgirl

Hot...Hot...Gonna do the same to my nephew. Already made up my mind about that. Break him in right and ruin him for all other women. Just the tip? I think not. I want every inch he's got and from what I've seen there's plenty. Uh Huh!

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowover 10 years ago
Excellent.

Real emotions and a situation any extremely horny, teenage boy (but I repeat myself) might just possibly find himself in with the right, or more accurately, the wrong older woman.

No grand romance; no far-fetched plot; just confused affection, lust and the inevitable guilt that comes from being human and making a choice you aren't sure is the right one; no matter how good it feels.

blaster666blaster666about 10 years ago
Very Good Read

Enjoyed the realism and the guilt afterwards. Made the story believable.

montywingermontywingeralmost 10 years ago

A great story with just the right amount of emotion and guilt added,,

MaxOgdenMaxOgdenalmost 3 years ago

Excellent piece of writing. It has that level of quality, that deceptive impression that this is easy for the writer, that the natural flow of his prose produces the perfect scenes for his readers, and the bittersweet mix of professional admiration and envy in his contemporaries.

B

pace_purrpace_purrabout 2 years ago

I once had sex with my Aunt she must have been 40 and single I was late teens, it was all very furtive very quick and not terribly satisfying and we only did it the once.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous