All Comments on 'The Magic Flute'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
pope32767pope32767over 10 years ago
Nice job!

This fits the opera (or a little bit of it) very well, not only in plot but thematically: the couple are asked to commit themselves to each other before they really know each other.

If you enjoy high fantasy, you might like Marion Zimmer Bradley's full-length retelling, Night's Daughter. She makes one change to the relations between the characters: Pamina is the Queen's daughter *by Sarastro*, which explains both the nature of Pamina's interest in him and the Queen's interest in keeping Pamina away from him. The setting is a world in which a lot of genetic engineering has been done in the past, creating not just bird-people but dog-people and many other mixed human/animal kinds.

patientleepatientleeover 10 years ago
I love it!

Great story! I love a good reworking of an old tale.

WilCox49WilCox49about 6 years ago
One of your best ...

... and I almost passed it by. Implausible in lots of ways, but very nice in others. A real romance, too. Beautiful.

Mr__DeeMr__Deeabout 5 years ago
not my normal read

I do not know why I had picked it to read most likely because it was short, But I am so glad that I did pick it because, I really, really enjoyed it.

light, fun and romantic. what a good read.

Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
1529 Followers
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...