All Comments on 'A Black Black Christmas'

by PuttyHund

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
Across vs. around

A 14 inch-long prong is about 1 in 100 million, so it is technically possible if highly improbable. Seven inches across is the diameter of a serious weightlifters bicep and basically impossible. The word is 'around' - which is still very impressive.

lonerider10lonerider10over 11 years ago
make it real

black men have cocks that are average. you are a fucking weird cuck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Seriously??

"Emily's thin body laid motionless as cum was splattered all over her face and was dripping from her ass. It was time to take my lovely wife home."

If you get a chance, please edit this story explaining just who in hell the "lovely wife" is. I did notice a stupid cunt (and equally stupid dumbass of a husband), supported by a cast of dumbasses, but nowhere did I find anything resembling a lovely wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good way

for idiot authors like u to catch aids, hopefully

nadinephillipsnadinephillipsabout 8 years ago
Excellent

Loved the story, and my cunt is dripping too. Now where the hell is that lovely black Santa, I am looking to take his pole as well.........and not the north pole, but that lovely thick and long black pole in all my holes.

Merry Christmas to me...............

Super job, can she fuck the Easter Bunny next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
a normal couple looking for a friend

i am so wet after reading this storey I want that big black cock in my pussy for Christmas and new years and birthday fourth of july labor day ect et ect

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
While a penis isn't an exact circle, it't reasonably close. And the formula . . .

For determining the circumference ao a circle--with "circumference" being the length starting at one point on the circle and then measuring all the way around the circle back to the starting point; the formula is: "π" (pronounced " pie" and spelled in English as "pi") multiplied by the diameter (pi multiplied by diameter). The diameter is given as 7 inches. Multiply 7 by "pi" on your calculator, or use the usual approximation of 3.14. That gives us a circumference of about 21.9 inches, or just about 22 inches around. For those of you who have ever seen or handled an old 45 rpm record from the 1950s to 1960s, that would be the shape and size of this guy's cock. (A 45 rpm recod is 7 inches in diameter.) Almost as big as a standard American telephone pole (usually 8 inch diameter at the base). A typical stripper pole is only 2 inches in diameter.

Quite a stretch of the imagination to envision a woman shoving 14 inches of a telephone pole up her twat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
14 Thick Black Inches For Christmas!

I'm not sure whether it's tougher to believe in Santa Claus or the Legendary BBC at 14 inches long and 7 inches wide. (No way that slab of meat was getting up the Ho Ho Ho's ass!) And for the dp/gang bang,the midgets were a nice touch! ~ Again,the husband was a wimpy cuck who couldn't get his wife to stop when she went out to the parking lot to fuck Dancer,Prancer,Donder,and the rest of Santa's steeds. (The baby who she had 9 months later had antlers and a red nose.)

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Winner

This is absolutely the stupidest story that I have seen LW. No contest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Huh?

14 x 7.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wozers

That was one crazy hot story. I would have invited them home or to a hotel for the night. Just the thought of being used and stretched like that makes me wet. So want sex with midgets, and adore sex with a well hung black man. So many erotic memories. Great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous