All Comments on 'Charlie Ch. 06'

by slickey

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
SexoSudoryCalorSexoSudoryCalorover 10 years ago
Hell yes!!!

That was hot. :p

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

mhmmm ... yes!... more!!

DocSavage656DocSavage656over 10 years ago
Really Fun Read!

I'm not sure how I missed the early chapters, but I'm glad I found them now! Great story, loved the honesty between Charlie and Lindsey at the end of their relationship. I do think your writing could stand a proofread before submission, but in the end, I loved it. Good job!

Thanks for all your hard work. Please consider more from these girls.

Doc

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

Great story, hope you will write more stories.

fanfarefanfarealmost 10 years ago
excellent creation

Slickey, I want to join with your other fans in saying how much I enjoy your writing. You have terrific skills and well developed characters. I am glad I stumbled over the last few chapters.

It's difficult to predict how our muses will inspire each of us. If you decide to go onto another storyline, chapter 6 is a strong ending for this story of Charlie and Casey.

That has always bugged me about well-paid authors slapping weak-ass, disappointing endings onto their work just to get that project to the publisher. And then they expect us to pay ridiculous sums for their books.

Some stories on this site, are clever mysteries and humoresque puzzles. Deliberately left unfinished to force the readers to imagine the possibilities. And the bellyaching commences! Some readers are ridiculous in their whining how unfair it is when the authors force them to think.

That's why I popped on that little epilogue to my "Do Two Wrongs - Repercussions", just to twit the twits.

If your inspired to continue "Charley", one of the side-stories I would encourage you to work on is Lindsey's story.

The way I look at this is I have some rather long storylines I am continually working on, where there will probably never be a definitive ending. I call this genre 'Life Stories'.

As long as my health holds out I can add on new chapters over the years to come. They do not end until I die. That is one of the advantages of e-publishing.

As well as the disadvantage that eventually the readers will be left wanting more that will never come.

Sorry to be rambling on. I hope your classes are going well and that you will be able to find the time to create more stories for us to enjoy .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

More!

redlion75redlion75almost 10 years ago

so casey knew how charlie felt and even felt it to some degree and left her standing there crying almost emotionally killing her best friend

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice series

Don't stop writing, excellent

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Dear lord , more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
loved it

Keep on writing gal....

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenabout 7 years ago
Wonderful series!

I thoroughly enjoyed this story, from start to finish, thank you so much for sharing it with us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

That was a very sweet and lovely series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
left her crying... not forever

[so casey knew how charlie felt and even felt it to some degree and left her standing there crying almost emotionally killing her best friend]

Yes, that is the difference between vision and courage. Sometimes women can be slow on the uptake too... especially when you know deep in your heart that you are about to lose yourself completely in her, for that's the most wonderful yet the most frightening thing about true love.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous