All Comments on 'Bitten Ch. 09'

by darkpheonix

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyover 10 years ago
I swear

You may add to the story only bit by bit, but the bits that you add are awesome.

eugene2keugene2kover 10 years ago
Agreed!

Starving for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Anxiously awaiting

Please hurry I'm anxious to see what happens

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nooo!!!

How can you leave us hanging like that?!!? Seriously, though, a very well written and intriguing ceremony. I, for one, hope it works so they can get on to some hot vampy love making! I really like the couple you have created. Keep up the good work. . .and update soon!!!

A

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved this chapter

Ready for your next one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Hope you will continue writing this story as I love to know whether the ritual works or not.

littlewolfgirl666littlewolfgirl666about 10 years ago

Hi loved ur story so far plz plz can u update soon as it is an amazing story thxs....

CalaharaCalaharaover 9 years ago
Ok now that is just not

nice, going this far into a GREAT story and then stopping, I hope that there is more coming. I will add my plea just in case you do read these please finish the story!

SexTemple23SexTemple23over 9 years ago
FINISH PLEASE!!!!

You need to continue the story. I loved it so far and the couple is so creative, please continue!

darkpheonixdarkpheonixalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Long Delay, My appologies

It has been ages since I visited this site and took to writing this as a google doc and submitted it as the first of a three part series. I had no Idea this had since then created a following here. I will go through and see if I can pick up where the story ends here and pull the rest from the manuscript to here so you can read it. There were minor changes in the story to make things flow a little better book to book but I'll try to make it jive with the raw version here. I'll submit an update this week.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
crushed

Super devastated that this has not been updated to where we can read the rest... 😖

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous