All Comments on 'Owning Bella Ch. 10'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 79 Comments
EvilpandaqueenEvilpandaqueenover 10 years ago
you killed mel?

I don't see how you can have a part three unless it's all flash backs with Mel. Mel made the series. I don't want to see Bella with Rob or anyone else. That's how invested in Mel and Bella I was. I'm sad the story ended like this.

jam_436jam_436over 10 years ago

Looking forward to next series :).

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This ending ...

Too sudden and very saddening. I hope u consider submitting an alternate ending. Don't give up on Mel just yet. Pls...

angiesloverangiesloverover 10 years ago
why

we are destroyed by the loss of Mel, they still hard so much to discover together,

so much have we invested in the relationship between them. hopefully this is just Bella having a nightmare and thinking the worst, and she will wake up being held be a recovering Mel

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
so sad

i look for this story every day so sad it ended this way I don't like the end of this one please change it let her be dreaming

xelliebabexxelliebabexover 10 years agoAuthor
Maybe

It took a lot to finally write an ending to this saga. I realise it may not have been the ending you all wanted and I have firm idea's about Bella's future but I am very touched by the comments so far and will consider an alternate ending as the first few readers seem so invested and have pleaded Mel's case for ressurection. No promises, just that I will give it some serious consideration. ~ellie

bellaballandabellaballandaover 10 years ago
Amazing

Thank you so much for your work. I'm tearing up at Mel's death, but there were some incompatibilites between them (age) that would have come out in the end. He would have let her go to someone eventually who could continue to care for her.

This way, their love is always pure, ending too early (and something that every other man will have to content with).

I can't wait for you to keep going. Also, don't forget about Rob. He deserves a 2nd chance at happiness too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Fabulous, can't wait to see what else you have in store for Bella. Maybe those other stories you will be working on next could include another chapter to What Bill and Kate Want ?? Just asking!!

xelliebabexxelliebabexover 10 years agoAuthor
Wow

Bill and Kate really? I a so surprised, you never know maybe.

cloudyemeraldcloudyemeraldover 10 years ago
Oh dear, didn't like it...

didn't like it at all. I loved this story, a lot... but this chapter seemed rushed and did not have any of the same feel as the other chapters at all.

I got the impression you had had enough of the story and just wanted to get rid of it.

I also didn't like the journal idea, imo it was an easy way out where you didn't have to actually write the story with all the characters that so many of us had come to enjoy.

I shall continue to read your stories as I think you are a wonderful writer, but was really disappointed with this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ditto

Pretty drastic turn of events. Sucks but possibly redeemable.

I'd like to Rob step in and take over, beating and fucking her out of her funk With them falling in love. Maybe having a semi normal relationship with babies. First boy could be Mel......Sweet....happy......not so fucking depressing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
depressing

the end is wayy too depressing its like you proved BDSM lifestyle is unsafe, being in love with an older man will lead you to this, being a submissive will only draw you more pain than the happiness of serving. *sighs* this is just so sad i was connected to bella all through the series as though i could see myself in her but this will take me long to forget : ' (

MarksDollMarksDollover 10 years ago
Please please write an alt ending

This series was my introduction to bdsm, I've loved the whole thing! Except the ending. It seams like you were busy and wanted to finish. I'll admit I check, almost daily, for a new chapter, but I'd much rather wait a bit longer for a happier ending. I can see a story with Rob and Bella, but part of what I liked was how Bella happily submitted to Mel, and Mel did things to show that he cared about and loved her. I think this could easily be lost if she's with Rob, as they aren't in love. Just my opinion, and thank you for such a great series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So dissapointed..

So loved the story & where it seemed to be heading, then out of the blue, shot & dead! I so hoped your two main characters would finally get to enjoy their lives together, now it's all gone!!

I too will still check out your stories, but will always be sad & disappointed with Bella's ending & Mel's death.

Llyric777Llyric777over 10 years ago
sigh...

I'm not going to say I want an alternate ending... and I don't want to tell you how to write your stories but... I am very disappointed. It is extremely saddening to see all the passion and wonder and life Bella had crushed and completely destroyed. I would find it unbelievable if she ever recovers from the loss of Mel and that depresses me. I can't tell if I am sad because I can understand the pain she is in or what... if you were done with the series or just needed a break I would have been more than happy to wait... this ending seems unfitting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A rewrite is required

I really think you need to rethink your ending. This ending has made me feel like I wasted my time getting to know these characters and their relationship as it went nowhere. I'm very disappointed in you. I'm very disappointed in this story. At the very least if he was going to die the women he truly loved should have been at his side.

If time was needed to do justice to this story you should have taken it. It feels like you pulled the plug because you couldn't be bothered anymore, and left followers of this story high and dry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
very sad

I have been following Bella and Mel relationship from the start and I don't think he deserved to die! You could end with her at his feet... I am afraid to read your other stories now. Don't kill Paddy! And yes someone mentioned Bill and kate and we never saw past chapter one. You are a creative writer but left a bunch of us very sad with this end...

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 10 years ago
The ending made me cry

The ending made me cry, but I can see that Bella will really be the person Rob needs her to be now, and she can heal Rob. I can see how she can have her happy ending with Rob. Please if you decide to do something with her and Jenny, warn me first at the top. I don't like girl on girl or boy on boy, but I am excited to find out what happens next.

Thank you for a truly touching and loving story. You certainly showed what depression looks like. It was well done Ellie.

Another Ellie

MiramiraMiramiraover 10 years ago
Sad :(

I really loved this story but i am really disappointed by this very sad ending, I don't want to see Bella with anyone else except Mel, If you don't want to write another ending, please don't continue the series with Bella with another one

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So sad

So incredibly sad and mad. I've been following this series and read it many times...not what I wanted to see. Ugh.

joodlejoodleover 10 years ago
Good God

I was NOT expecting a Shakespearean tragedy like that. I expected torturous pleasure-pain, not heart bleeding pain. Why? Was this a spur of the moment idea to let Mel die, or did you just run out of steam? Everyone was looking forward to a happy ending, and actually experiencing the solving of the crimes instead of getting a synopsis. How did Mel's father-in-law become associated with Kitty, Rob's sub? How did she get involved? It seems a tad far-fetched. If the father-in-law was going to attempt to hurt Mel, why kill his friend's girlfriend? Why not just kill Rob? Or Mel? Or both? There was so much detail you added to this story that went nowhere. I would venture a guess that you got burnt out. HOWEVER, the poetry in this final chapter was beautiful. I am not a poet, but if that material was original, I applaud you. A thousand times. This was a powerful story, but I wish that I had known going in, and following this story as you have written it, that all the tragedy would only lead to more tragedy. Generally in stories readers expect tragedy to lead to a happy ending. A resolution. Granted in earlier famed literature, tragedy was where it was at, but you don't see much of that on this site. No way. Normally I do not leave negative reviews, and I still do not want to give you a completely negative review. I am terribly disappointed that there was no happy ending, but I will say that this story held my attention. It was an on-the-edge of your seat Lit-thriller. Perhaps in future projects you might want to take the approach of the authors that take years to complete their series'. Readers get mad when they have to wait for years, but I'll tell you one thing--- they are always the best stories. Keep writing. You are good at it. I hope your next work includes more of the heavy punishment that you kept hinting at throughout this series. It was hinted at, but I don't believe it was ever really delivered. Here's to hearing from you again in a brilliant new piece!

xelliebabexxelliebabexover 10 years agoAuthor
Gosh

Wow Joodle i think your comment was longer than this last chapter. I am still contemplating a rewrite but I would like to say that both chapters 9 and 10 were written purposefully. I wanted this style and format to make the ending more emotional and poignant, expressing her feeling of being alone and helpless, and I was not over it, done or wanting to end it quickly. I would point back to chapter six of this series where everyone was baying for Mel's blood, lol.

I do not promise a rewrite or alternative ending as in my mind I have already fare-welled Mel but i will give it some thought over this month and see if I can be all TV soap and resurrect him or his evil twin :)

~ellie

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
sad:(

i really didnt like this ending it really did seem to rushed a rewrite sounds good with a happy ending there always better

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I enjoyed the series profusely.

This was definitely not the ending I was expecting but the emotions it pulled out of me speaks multitudes for your imagination and skill with writing. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Too sad :(

This story broke my heart :( I beg you write a alternative ending please!

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedover 10 years ago

wow i wasn't expecting that. and the next book is called possessing bella sounds great and i can't wait for more. just telling you it was very emotional you definatly had me crying. i can't wait to read more about her healing. you are so gifted and can't wait to read more of any of your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not too many words... Just tears

Wow. I don't think I've ever had such an emotional response to the ending of a story. I'm balling my eyes out right now! It was beautiful. I'm so overwhelmed I can't think of anything else to say. Thank you so much xelliebabex

KayayayKayayayover 10 years ago
So much crying....

Like a waterfall.....

Thank you elliebabe for this wonderful story. I really enjoyed it until the very last moment.

cloudyemeraldcloudyemeraldover 10 years ago
....

I'm glad to hear this was your planned story end. If this is the way you envisioned it then that is where the story should go, I totally respect that.

It just leaves the the journal style that I really didn't like. I like the detail in a story.. the she said, he said, she did, he felt etc along with the descriptions of where they are, that imagery the author brings to life.

I thought you did this so well, so very very well, in the previous chapters, it was a bit confusing to lose all that. I actually stopped a couple of paragraphs in and went to check I hadn't missed something.

These are just my personal thoughts of course and I am sure many enjoyed the style. Still love your work and look forward to more from you :)

MaynessMaynessover 10 years ago

Oh Ellie I can't believe I missed this, it's in a category I never check. I am so, so sad, crying so much. It was a completely unexpected ending to such a wonderful love story. Yes regardless of the category the majority of this story comes under that's what it was, completely and utterly, and this last chapter portrays it perfectly. I am pleased that you finished it how you wanted it even if it was so heartbreaking :(.

I am pleased that you are planning on a continuation, just as I thought we were at the end. Thank you so much.

xelliebabexxelliebabexover 10 years agoAuthor
Dread and Relief...

I had dreaded coming back to read the comments on this chapter until I saw that Mayness had added one and then risked a sneak peak. I cannot thank you enough, Phoebe, CeSelle, Shy, Kayay, Cloudy and Mayness for your heartfelt and encouraging comments letting me know how this ending touched you even though it was not what anyone expected. It has made me happier to know not all the readers of this series are disappointed in me. Thank you so very very much.

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 10 years ago
Not disappointed in your story

I just wanted you to know, Ellie, that I'm not disappointed. The fact that the ending made me physically cry is one of the best compliments I can give you as an author. I do want to be warned if there is girl on girl stuff, but you can still put it in. If that's how you want your story to go, I can just skip that part. I love the true feelings and love you show between your characters. I don't live BDSM in real life at all, but your stories made me respect it as not abusive. I love Bella. I think she's amazing. I thought that you showed depression perfectly, and I can't wait to find out what is coming next. I also know why you did the ending in this style. You needed a story for this category for your contest, but it also really worked. I loved it. Don't give up on your stories. I can't wait to find out what happens with the doll story and especially what happens to Calliope. The cliff hanger for Calliope is huge. Good luck. Smile big.

Another Ellie

xelliebabexxelliebabexover 10 years agoAuthor
Ellie

Thank you so very much Ellie. I truly appreciate your comments and your insight into why I write as i do with such emotion. I have big smiles now thank you.

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago
Something rather new under the sun...

Not at all expected and highly emotional. This was a very intense way of transitioning the story. Sometimes that is what happens in life, even fictional life... . Your portrayal of Bella's shutdown was heartbreakingly realistic. Your ability to show the pain, loss and helplessness of everyone else, primarily through Bella's fog, was stirring. One of your strongest chapters. The only downside is the difficult place you have put yourself in as a writer. All the best to your muse.

grrlslavegrrlslaveover 10 years ago
Oh more please!!!

This was a wonderful series and I want more please! Would love to see Bella end up with Leon... just a thought. Thank you for sharing your rare talent with us.

spearishspearishover 10 years ago
Thank you Ellie

I have had a wonderful time keeping up with Bella and her life .We haven't always agreed on the plot but then it's your story not mine and I thank you for the hours of enjoyment it brought me .Can't wait to read the next Bella episodes but please enjoy your break .

foxxylady5foxxylady5over 10 years ago
owning bella

im not happy with how it end. i did enjoy all the story. i wish it was a better ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It's been a month since I read the ending of this series and I finally now have the heart to comment

I loved this series it was great. Mel , Bella and I had so much in common.. Needless to say I was tremendously heart broken when you killed Mel off. I think I cried for about an hour or 3......

Though I believe they had an almost perfect relationship. I say almost because something always felt missing between the two for me. I think Rob is really Bella's true love.

There was just such a zing when they interacted together.

I look forward tithe next chapter in Bella's journey. Though I'm sadden that her hero was killed off. I can't wait to see who rescues her from the depths of her depression.

FindmywayFindmywayover 10 years ago
Unexpected

I have followed this story from the beginning and only saw the conclusion by going to your bio page. You switched categories on me!

Wow! This isn't the direction I thought you were going and like others have said it ended like a Shakespearian tragedy. I too am glad you didn't rush the ending and this is how you wanted it to end.

The emotions of this chapter were raw and you could feel both the sorrow and the connection between them. Your ability to capture Bella's conflicted thoughts was breathtaking....but just as in real life nothing is guaranteed. My only issue that I have shared throughout the series....was there inability to truly talk about their feelings. Their love was clearly apparent and it just now seems they were beginning to articulate it more openly. Based on how Mel re-wrote the will Bella clearly knows what she meant to him.....but did he ever tell her how he felt? I can't recall...so I guess I need to go and re-read this wonderful story.

Looking forward to your next book.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I don't read literotica to feel depressed.. just saying. Wish i never found the last chapter!

kemanderkemanderover 10 years ago
Killing the Master?

What a lazy way of copping out just because you were tired of working on what could have been a great plot to an even greater story. You've earned the award of having wasted all of your efforts and inventiveness building up to but previous to chapter ten. Why even start projects you don't have the stamina or mental energy to finish? Thanks for nothing.

xelliebabexxelliebabexover 10 years agoAuthor
No stamina?

I find it really hard to take the last comment that accused me of having no stamina and labeling me lazy when Bella's story has been told over twenty chapters done in two series and has promised more.

I find that my choice to end this series this way has caused a lot of backlash at me personally and I can understand to a degree but considering this is my hobby and I put my stories here for free, the personal attacks become upsetting and make me understand better those who have chosen to take their stories down.

I thank each and every person who while upset with the ending wrote constructive comments asking for a rewrite and giving me reasons why they desired it. You feedback is invaluable to me as a hobby writer.

Calling me Lazy and lacking stamina after enjoying a 20 chapter story is truly unfair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
unexpected turn of events

After following this series, your ending was entirely unexpected. But then this is your story.... so I am quite excited on whats to come in next years installments. Possibilities are flowing endlessly in my mind. Can't wait!!! - T.

samlibertinesamlibertineover 10 years ago
cant wait fpr you to continue the story!

The ending was so unexpected! But I am hopeful so cheers to the third installment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
no stress!

Girl, I took a day off work so I could finish reading these two series

Your writing (while it has errors) is absolutely fantastic.

Don't worry about the naysayers, you keep making this magic.

I'm sick to death of all the happy endings and predictable crap, so THANK YOU for making my day with this beautiful story.

If you do continue on bella's story, drop me a mail so I know to come and read some more.

Xxx

Charde. Charde.speirs@gmail.com

ralakinralakinabout 10 years ago
Fantastic

Don not listen to the bad comments! This has been an amazing series. I have never cried while reading on this site, but your story is just amazing. Please keep writing.

jennyb2492jennyb2492about 10 years ago

I've just now made it through from start to finish of both books. It's almost 2am! My heart broke for Bella but I loved the way you ended it with the journal entries. I'm sorry you got so much crap from people. It's not their story, it's yours to tell and not every story has a happy ending. But it was an emotional and beautiful one.

On to the next book....

PureAnniPureAnniabout 10 years ago
I hate crying, but it was sooo good.

I've been enraptured with this story for the last few days as I've read both serieses start to finish. I read this last chapter while on my lunch at work, and even though I figured Mel would not make it, I wasn't prepared to see it happen. I balled like a baby sitting in my car. I've fallen in love with the characters and was sad to see his time end. I am excited, however, to see how the next phase in Bella's life goes, how she overcomes her grief and her anger, and to see her inevitable journey back into the world of kink.

Great story! Keep up the good work.

xelliebabexxelliebabexabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I am actually very surprised and a little embarrassed that some people have gone back and reread or read for the first time the complete series as it is to this point.

Bella was the first thing I had ever written for this site and the early chapters show this in ways I can't express.

Thank you all so much for you comments and support this last chapter has definitely divided my readership :)

I hope you enjoy the next series which I began this year.

~ellie

blunajanablunajanaover 9 years ago
Loved the whole story

Thanks for this. It is a truely wonderful story. But I had to laugh really hard as you wrote about cars in Venice. There are no cars in Venice because it is a city in the water. There is the industrial part on the mainland but the good hotels can only reached by ship. But this is a minor thing and something a lot of people do not belive till they saw it themselves.

I loved the story and I do not like that Mel is dead. I want Mel and Bella to live their life together. But perhaps she can find a new love... on to the next story!

aisielynnaisielynnover 9 years ago

*teary eyed*

i began reading your series "Mastering Bella". You are an amazing writer... the way you took us through the blossoming of a new slave.... And then to continue with the growth of her love and trust in her Master with "Owning Bella". i'll admit that i was a bit shocked to find out Vince was Mel's son, but i knew he had to be behind at least part of what was going on. Thank you so very much for sharing the good and the bad of Mel & His Ellie's time together. i look forward to reading "Possessing Bella". In fact, i plan on starting to read it in just a few minutes. *grins*

zwyrblzwyrblover 9 years ago
journal style, and many more

First of all, thank you for a highly enjoyable read. You have quite a talent to put live in your characters, and the reader can't help but build up a sort of relation to them. That's why at times there's so much highly emotional reaction on some of your story twists.

There's been some criticism on the journal style in the last chapter, but I think it's perfectly right. Yes, all the characters we got to know so well seem to be missing, but that's the way she must feel. People around her fade to the background, her focus completely on the one she can't be with, those letters probably the only thing she finds energy for. When she looks back some day she herself will not remember much more of this time.

Mel's death indeed came surprisingly, but in a way it's conclusive. He always thought to be in control, but he never really was. He was wrong in so many ways. I lost my hope that he'll ever be a good master after she ran off to her parents. They got an overdue talk where he seemed to have understood that their main problem is her lack of trust and that this was mainly *his* fault, not having earned and established this trust yet. And shortly afterwards he still seems to think that trust is not only to be established by order, no, in his mind it obviously can be tattooed … in that phase you almost lost me, as not only I didn't understand Mel, but I had no idea why Bella didn't freak out then. She was so off balance that she ran away from him, than one little talk calming the waves, and minutes later he kicks her off balance even more?

The plane episode I didn't understand either. Again I thought it would put her off balance even more in a moment when she would have needed exactly the opposite. But maybe I was still too angry to recognize what was really going on.

So I think, though he definitely had his moments, after all Mel was a possessive asshole. Whenever he said things like "mine" or "my Ellie" - and he did so quite a lot -, I shivered and couldn't help but visualize Gollum - sorry, but at times I would have advised a psychologist. I'm not sure he ever really loved Bella, but he surely loved to possess her. And young and inexperienced as she was, I'm not even sure that Bella loved really him or just how he reacted to her, how he thought of her as something so special, and how he made her feel things she never knew were inside her. And I'm absolutely sure he would have hurt her soul a lot over the time. I couldn't see a happy ending and I wished for him to lose her - but I certainly wouldn't have claimed his head … drastic choice of yours, but understandable for me.

Somewhere in the second half the events turned more and more towards a criminal story and for me the erotic touch almost vanished - but although being on an erotic story site, you obviously kept me (and many other readers), which says a lot about your writing skills!

So I need a little recovery break before going to the next part of Bella's life as this ending was emotionally exhausting, but I definitely will read it. I just signed in on literotica to give this first ever comment by me on a story here a name.

Thanks again for a fabulous story, and sorry for any odd use of words as English is not my mother tongue. I tried my best, as you did! But I didn't have an editor. ;-)

zwyrbl

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Mixed emotions....

This was such a great story, I read mastering Bella and this completely. I loved everything about it except when Mel died. I've been reading the next part of this and it's just not that good. You shouldn't have killed off Mel, Bella was better with him. I think you should've killed off some other important person to Bella, like one of her parents or someone like Kurt or Diane. Aside from that, the story was great. You're a fantastic writer.

BellaB63BellaB63almost 9 years ago
The tears are flowing

I can't believe how much this story effected me, you are the most amazing writer!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
why??

Its 7:42 it feels like 11:52 pm and I just read this, I am seriously crying why did hedie!? Omg u are an amazing writer I enjoyed ever moment of these stories

Thanks for everything

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
depressed now !

thanks for the story but now iam fucking depressed

all in all well done !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
In Tears

I seriously cried thru this whole chapter. I fell in love with all your characters. I loved it all...thru the tears, the many outbursts of laughter, the hot & descriptive love scenes...fabulous work!

TimeflysTimeflysabout 8 years ago
I'm crying so hard... but so beautiful!

Wow just wow, you made me cry so much in this series, beautiful relationship... I only hope to be as good of as sub as this sweet girl. I'll find my beautiful Mel one day <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Woww

Great work! I love the entire series and can't stop reading! Great work!!! Can't wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
dried my eyes out

Why did Mel die? I decided to read erotic stories to divert from my depression in a non-erotic novel... But now here I am depressed again. Don't get me wrong, your novel was superb, maybe deep inside I just wish he didn't die. I love your story so much that I fell in love with Mel as well. I don't know if I'm ready to read your next series, I know it'll be a great one but owning bella is so intense, that I want to cry all day...

I didn't want to cry this much... But your story makes me...

Although it's not my intention to be this depressed...

I still love the story... Buon lavoro Ellie :) Grazie!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Noooooo!

Mel's death was too abrupt. He was too important to the series. A very unsatisfing tragedy.

JudyLeeJudyLeeover 7 years ago
Strange story.

I liked this one more than the first one. I still think Mel was too sadistic. Even though Bella accepted his cruelty and even convinced herself that she craved it, I think she would have been happier with a little less torture. I believe in his own way he really did love Bella and she loved him. His death increased her lack of self worth, believing it was her fault. She is a very twisted and mixed up girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You killed him!

Have been reading the Bella Saga as I call it for 3 days now and have been loving it. I was definitely not expecting this ending and am almost not willing to start the next bit of the series. However I just have to know how Bella comes through the grief of losing her master. The story is well written and I have thoroughly enjoyed all the scens even if a couple of them seemed to be a bit repetivive

reclinedfeekreclinedfeekalmost 6 years ago
sometimes the great ending is the sad unexpected one. Thats where art and life differ.

in tears. the ending out blue has real punch if you've got invested in Bella finding herself.

i doubt i will read anything that makes me cry like this this year.

keep up with your writing, pls...

again, gutted. i'm off to reccover before moving on the rest the Bella stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

As many have said before me, I am in tears. They roll and drip from my face into the oblivion of my sorrow just as Bella experienced. Thank you for this story. Sometimes life requires true heartache to remind us of all that we a grateful for.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Wtf I was here to get my kink on not to have my beating heart ripped from my chest and smashed beyond repair into a million tiny pieces. Great story but I’m like in shock and it’s going to take a while to recover from that ending.

PrincessKink369PrincessKink369about 5 years ago
Devastated

What an incredible and captivating story by a talented writer. To say I was devastated by Mel's death is an understatement. I am rocked to the core but loved the first and now the second series. I'm off to read the next one! Thank you for a brilliant story.

Littlegirl1017Littlegirl1017almost 5 years ago

I havnt commented before but I've been captivated by your stories. But this ending was UNCALLED FOR! Great writing always had me coming back but that was not necessary. I'm literally crying right now. NOT COOL!

MorethanpartsMorethanpartsalmost 5 years ago
Crying

I am literally ugly crying right now! Snot nose, tears streaming down my face, devastated as if this were my own friend. Your stories are amazing and I am so glad to be able to read this series now that they are complete. I would have lost my mind if I had to wait for installments. I'm glad I chose this series while waiting for 12 Zenati. Holy fuck, this is great! I was so sure it was Vince, what a plot twist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
An older story worth revisiting-Spoiler Alert

This is the end chapter of the second of three books telling Bella's story.

The main master dies. There are two pages of comments crying, grieving and demanding rewrites. I would like to be the first to say Ding Dong the DoucheBag's dead. Break out the champagne and confetti. The guy was a monumental jerk and a crappy master. Most importantly, he was a lousy teacher to someone new to kink, let alone to being a 24/7 slave. He was driven solely by his enormous ego. He possessed no self awareness. He possessed no ability to understand or reach his love-of-his-life slave, beyond the superficial. In many ways, he was no better than the dumb pretenders he would have tossed from his club.

The author has created many great stories and characters. She killed the character I hated with a passion, and for that I am forever thankful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I’m crying

I binge-read the series in a few days, i didn’t put down my phone for hours, i enjoyed it so much and i’m seriously destroyed right now and cant stop my tears :(

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 3 years ago

I think this last is some of your best writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

How could you kill off Mel ? I am left so concerned for Bella, how will she cope and get over this. My only solace now is that the remainder of the series was already published so i dont have to wait to see how she mends her life. Your writing brings me great joy, thankyou so much for the entertaining and emotional journey it takes us on

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am so shocked at all the comments so upset about Mel in consideration to everyone who wanted his blood a few chapters back. I thought he was a dislikeable character and that he was designed to be that way at times(although not all the time). Overall I completely agree with zwyrbl and think their comment perfectly summed up my sentiments.

Personally, I love how Owning Bella ended because I never felt like Mel truly deserved to own Bella after his initial devious manipulations and as the story continued various actions of his continued to concrete that in my mind. I am really excited that he was able to show her a world she didn't know existed and was able to be a gateway for her to be somewhere she can belong and be happy. I am really really excited that she will be able to make that choice with someone new while wielding the knowledge that Mel gave her.

Thank you for providing us with this Phenomenal Journey Ellie!! Regardless of what you do with them, you sure can develop some great characters that are easy to attach to. Even if I didn't always like Mel he definitely made me feel.

illuminatio2dragonisilluminatio2dragonisover 2 years ago

Fantastic writing. Lots to learn here. And a heartbreaking love story in the bargain.

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 2 years ago

Thank you so much for all the hours you spend crafting something beautiful for our pleasure. No matter how many times I read this, I still cry, even though I know how it will end. Yes, Mel was flawed, yet he was also loved. Let the good in him be remembered, while his errors fade away. Now Bella has to find a way to live again despite the loss of her reason for living.

xkatiekatxxkatiekatxabout 2 years ago

When I saw that you had completed the last of the Tables, I decided to start over at the beginning and read them all the way through as I often do with series I particularly treasure It’s like visiting beloved friends. However, when I opened your page the next time I saw Bella, the first story of yours I ever read. I was drawn back into her world as though being beckoned by someone whose company I thoroughly enjoy but haven’t seen in a while. The friendships, the business, indeed, the entire world created by Mel and Rob (and Stephen as well) and given to Bella is a place in which I would love to live. Thank you for giving me and anyone else who cares to find it such an amazing refuge. Your talent is extraordinary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is very absurd.

Knowing how it feels loosing a Master and feeling like an unopened slave. I got emotional,am not sure I want to continue with Bella series. Attimes as slaves all we desire is please those we care about so loosing them takes a toll on us and the void can't easily be filled.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
5509 Followers
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Owning Bella Series Info