All Comments on 'Marathon Runner Ch. 01'

by gimmie_your_load

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fun story

Women who are confident in their ability are able to attain great rewards. too many women just go through the motions and don't try to enjoy and improve their skill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love Lucia

Great that you are back, had been impatiently waiting for an update. And ths is a fantastic story, 5 stars from me! Another huge turn-on to read about your naughty adventures ;-) already can't wait for the second part!

Are you still on FF?

Best regards,

Jonsi

visioneervisioneerover 10 years ago
Shameless

When Lucia is bad, she's fantastic. Interesting POV switch to let us see her in action through her partner's eyes.

NevikNevikover 10 years ago
Thank you

You never cease to amaze me... loved how you took the idea and made it come to life. Your writing skills and imagination are second to none! Thank you for taking the time and effort in writing this story, it more than I could have hoped for. I look forward to reading more.

All the best you!

Nevik

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
truly beautiful story

This story coupled with your profile photo is so incredibly beautiful. My wife is very sexy and can sometimes get very cum-hungry (lucky me) but to put your photo on the site and write stories like this is truly amazing. There has to be a special place in heaven for women like you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wonderful story

Another great story! You are very talented and I love reading your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Cool Story.

OK, I liked it! I would give the sainted Lucia more cum if I was Kevin. There is a second part to the story so we'll see if Kevin gets his rocks off in Lucia's mouth a few more times that night. I love girls who love to suck cock. There is something distinct and special about them, they're more fun, they're smarter, they're just smarter and funnier and they love being female.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergimmie_your_load@gimmie_your_load
1805 Followers
I am a Canadian woman with a passion for blowjobs. I love writing erotic fiction. My main area of interest is obviously fellatio, and I like to explore my submissive side. A common theme in my stories is a woman who is initially forced or coerced into sucking cock, but who fu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES