All Comments on 'Hot HOT Date'

by LitEroCat

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
ObscuroSordidusObscuroSordidusover 10 years ago
A Pleasure To Read

Very sexy. Fast paced. Doesn't get boring.

Suggest a little think about paragraph construction.

But easily a five star story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great! Love some exhibitionist consent.

As someone who searches for hot - full consent given stories with kink this did really well. Is it written by a woman? Thought the fingering was described really well and put name to some things I had forgotten. Thanks! Some thoughts. I thought there could have been a bit more build to the exhibitionism. I don't know about others but part of exhibitionisms appeal is the risk and then how slowly that risk is subverted. But at a certain point reality has to give way to fantasy so it didn't bother me too much. However, it did feel like the height of the exhibitionist 'risk' happened in the restaurant so the car release etc were kind of anti-climactic. So I thought either the restaurant joins in OR not so much happens at the restaurant but there is lots of build / 'almost caught' - surreptitious joining in of spectators. Flirting with exhibitionism with a build to full blown exhibitionism outside / or in restaurant. It felt like you undercut the build a bit . But maybe that was the point. Thanks either way!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLitEroCat@LitEroCat
871 Followers
I'm a mostly uninhibited, positive-attitude SWM with an eclectic sense of humor who enjoys like-minded people of all ages & races for friendship &/or sex, maybe even a long-term relationship. Certain people (especially my mother!) say I'm good-looking, but it hasn't...