All Comments on 'Stalked Ch. 6'

by *Eve*

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
SO HOT!!!

That was the best stroy ever! I hope there is more to it, I need to read more!!! Let me know, it was alittle frighting but made you want more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Whoa!

It was good but I figured out the guy on the phone had something to do with Mike as soon as he started talking. Then when Mike came back with new underwear for her then I know he was behind it some how.

wildbrushfirewildbrushfirealmost 18 years ago
I actually liked this whole series

It was refreshing and I do like the whole S& M thing. I hope to see some more chapters from you.

MesmericSurrenderMesmericSurrenderabout 17 years ago
Loved It!!!

This is a very hot story. I enjoyed this almost as much as I enjoyed Mine. Continue the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
how?

how is this romance? maybe you should have labeled this story into another category?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Waste of time

What a waste of my time!! This is clearly not Romance and needs to be moved to another catagory. Anyone who would put this garbage in Romance clearly needs therapy.

goodwillmagicgoodwillmagicalmost 15 years ago
GARBAGE!!! WASTE OF TIME!!

Wrong catagory. This was a total waste of my time. It was a great start and then turned into garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
What a bad joke/ story

This young girl is a virgin. What about vaginal tear,std and pregnancy. Poor storyline, If you going to write about porn ; do so. This is not romance at all. Stalking and kidnapping is a felony. This not about love, It is call control and force.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ridiculous

I'm wondering what part of this story is about romance?!!

you should have at least write it so that Mike was the only one who had sex with her!!

And how in the hell such an innocent girl, a virgin would ALLOW two men to have sex with her?!!!

Oh my GOD this really the worst story I've ever read in this site.

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
Very disappointed

What started out with potential, finished very badly imo

Not Romance at all, should be in BDSM section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
....

I loved this story so much I just hate how it ended and how she turn out be.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous