All Comments on 'Helping My Older Sister'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
GingerCat1GingerCat1over 10 years ago
I really liked this story

This was a really good story and I enjoyed it a lot. Only issue is I would have loved it if it was longer. Perhaps nothing sexual happens with the brother and sister at the nudist resort but in the weeks after that they become closer and more open to being naked around each other. Other than that I really liked the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

Awesome story... hot and fun.

I hope you continue it

vstarmpvstarmpover 10 years ago
Great Story

Good story line and decent pace. Watch content... "she unzipped her skirt" early in the story and toward the end, "she dropped her pants to the floor. Her panties soon followed and she was naked from the waist down".

JonTorLangJonTorLangover 10 years ago
Spellings

A great story. Well written. A few spelling errors detracted from 5-star rating. Keep up the great work.

CalliciousCalliciousover 10 years ago
Enjoyable

I agree with vsarmp's comment. Good story concept, and for the most part well done. There were a couple of grammar issues, and spelling errors that detracted from the enjoyment. Clean those up and you have a good tale.

One other style issue I would mention. It is one I deal with myself, and I see it frequently in other's stories. Sometimes you told us about the story rather than just telling the story. It may sound like semantics, but as you read over it carefully I think you will see what I mean. It disrupts the flow, and gives it an almost stilted sound.

Keep writing! I look forward to more from you.

JC

rancoorrancoorover 10 years ago
Interesting and with the "fullness of sexuality"

So what??? - It is possible to write the stories normally and exciting???

- Of course, it's possible!!

- Can write without a "bald" pussies, drunkenness and salivation at the very thought of pushing the "prick into rectum", instead "in cunt"..

10 points for "loadedgun" - "for inspiration and idea"..

- A good, educational text. So keep!!

RecHikerRecHikerover 10 years ago
Worth more than 5 stars!

Excellent story! I'm going to send the link to your story to a few friends who are nudists. I'm sure they will enjoy your story also.

RecHiker

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

More parts in the offing ? This was an exciting story, though the sex act was short.

john1946john1946over 10 years ago
OK

Remonfs me of my first visit back inthe 60's. And yes, it's polite to take care of problems. But pretty soon you don't have them.....Love it

tech67217tech67217over 10 years ago
Part 2?

Please let there be a part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Continue please

Would love to see more of this story. Why does it have to stop at the end of summer?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another chapter please

Keep this story going

daddygoesdeepdaddygoesdeepover 10 years ago
That was

Pretty friggin hot. Keep it up. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
which one?

Which person knew that they were siblings that had just fucked?

sandyt426sandyt426over 10 years ago
Needs continuation

This story was great, but it really needs to be continued. Need to see the two of them continuing their incestuous affair.

brosismombrosismomover 10 years ago
great

please continue and ASAP

airpumpairpumpover 10 years ago
wow

great story. please have this love story continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Has a lot of Potential

It really starts out well but then loses steam. The beginning is very good and reasonably realistic, but then it gets too silly. It also has so little description of the characters that it is difficult to visualize them. With some work this could be a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Left me wanting more!

It was fantastic story and I would love to read more about your summer with your sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story!

Definitely should be a series! Keep up the good work!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 10 years ago
But did Brooke get the job?

Inquiring minds want to know. If she didn't, she lost $100 and was fucked besides.

We definitely need another chapter.

Great story. Good luck in the Summer Lovin' contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story but...

I have one minor issue with it. It's really not something I expect anyone not familiar with the nudist scene to know, but getting an erection is generally not an issue, at least not in any of the nudist resorts I'm familiar with.

Of course sex is completely off limits outside private quarters, but the nudist people are aware that erections can't always be controlled, especially by young-ish first timers, and when it happens you really just walk it off and others ignore or at least pretend to ignore it, and in time when you get used to the whole thing, it stops happening. (It also helps that there's generally plenty of elderly, no longer sexy people of both sexes)

Other than that, it was a great story and I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

True, real nudist accept the occasional erection, some women would be pretty pissed off if a guy wouldn't get a woodie, it's a guy that acts like a horse's ass that is a no-no. Who kidding who, it was seeing his sister nude that had him rise to the occasion and give a two gun salute to her.

Rugrat60Rugrat60about 10 years ago
Well Done

Liked the story and the interplay between the two. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
fantastic story

I'm brazilian, so excuse my english.

I want to tell you my favorite author. Their stories are fantastic and full of horny. Love very incestuous involvements tells you. Never stop writing. Write always, the world of erotic stories needs you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
FANTASTIC!!!

This was a fucking fantastic story...wow man,

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Can you add something more???

This is bloody hot and so perfect

DYNO224DYNO224over 9 years ago
Good Job

Worked for me well crafted none of the crude talk and oversized breasts .You didn't feel the need to give an actual penis size just implied a robust endowment.No cheap tricks which never work for most people anyway.Would be nice to see a few more chapters.You have skills keep up the good work congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story

Loved the story even to the point that with how quickly the sister was to 'help' implied that she was already thinking about taking him to a private room.

Rapier875Rapier875over 9 years ago
Lovely Story

Nice pace, nice build up, nice ending. Perhaps you could send the two of them to cover a nude beauty pageant or an Adult Movie Exhibition next? Just please don't leave this theme with the one story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Just help me once

This story was great , but you can't stop it here . There is so much more for these young adults to enjoy together, and a life time to enjoy it in.

mazzmemazzmealmost 9 years ago
Outstanding!

A deliscously well crafted storyline that has a perfect buildup of intrigue with the two engaging characters. Totaly believable storyline, with subtle hook to open the innocent scene to blend into taboo sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My Kind of Brother-Sister Erotic Story

I love reading brother-sister (or mother-son, aunt-nephew, teacher-student, cousins, neighbors, etc) erotic fiction that is believable as nonfiction, as well. Having worked in radio and television, I have known several people like Brooke. I can also see me as Brooke. When I can put myself in a story, you have won me over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great

Very hot brother and sister sex.It needs to be continued with them moving in together & getting it on. Maybe even her getting knocked up would fit in the story-line.

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 7 years ago
WOW AGAIN

Another fantastic story. Thank You!!

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
Another great story!

This was awesome. I would have loved for her to give him a blow job when her hand job wasn't working on his first hard on. Great story though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
awesome

awesome story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Gerat Idea and great story

Thanks for writing.

JerrycuriousJerrycuriousabout 6 years ago
Something Different

Good pacing and a believable scenario. Somewhat incomplete though. Needs another chapter or two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It seems to me that

in every other one of your stories, you leave the potential for more chapters, or even a sequel. For example, Especially if the comments are favorable. 'There's a lot of things you don't know about me.' and 'proven yourself, so maybe you can have the rest of the summer to enjoy my pussy, if you want to.' and I suspect her brother wants to. So Brooke just may arrive at her new job, with a few pregnancy stretch marks.

Azrael1801Azrael1801about 5 years ago
Next chapter

The potential to further this story, please do

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sister stories!

I’d like to see one about twin sisters discovering each other. Do you ever use KIK? Love to see what’s you get your ideas from and maybe give you a new idea for a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bare facts of nudism.

Pretty good story. Written like I felt I was right there with them, instead of just reading it. Looking forward to future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Classic!

Great setup, hot and satisfying ending. This is definitely in my all time faves.

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

finegoldwinefinegoldwineover 2 years ago

5 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟...Never been interviewed at my resort..must have been absent that dsy...lol...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I know he he felt being nude around a lot of other nude people,had the same problem the time I went to white thorn lodge in western Pennsylvania

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
22113 Followers
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...