All Comments on 'Shared Bed Ch. 01'

by sambates69

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good Start

It is an interesting start. Spend some more time with a spell checker and edit your work better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
shared bed ch. 1

Not believable. Jumped from "respectful son" To a comeplete "trash-mouth" with not even a "Mother, I think you're nice -". All the finesse of a hippopotimus!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
For God's Sake!

"Then very slowly, making sure she was awake I started rubbing her nipples. She groaned in her sleep..."

This makes no sense!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
:)

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice Story

things happen when people get aroused, such as going from proper attitudes, to curiousity and then situations such as this. Real life events don't follow a script.

I think the story is fine and gets much better up to the shower scene. Please write another Chapter. Let his Mom come back from the doorbell ringing and go further with their dialog. Maybe, its Mom's turn to masterbate while the son watches. Maybe Mom like to be eaten or like cum ?? Your doing fine and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
this is the beginning of a great series!

It's great that Danny's mom lets him jerk his cock and blow his young balls right in front of her. How many boys do you think would love to do THAT? Plenty of boys, maybe most of them, really want their mom to see that they're all grown up, to have her eyes on their big hard cock and loaded balls, watch them shoot their creamy semen all over the place, they ache for that to happen. I think Danny's going to do a lot more than that. It's clear that his mom loves what makes her boy a boy--his big cock and his heavy balls--and mom's going to get her boy's warm semen where it does her the most good. I also want to see Danny and Sam fucking their mothers side by side. It'll be a cosy family fuck for all of them.

peebudypeebudyabout 9 years ago
good but sloppy

to some, typos and grammatical errors are like nails on the blackboard, and detract from an otherwise promising story.

proofreading and using a volunteer editor are good things to keep in mind

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good Stuff

I can cur with the previous Statement none the less you do capture the essence of a taboo situation quite well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Cumminng

Even though 64. years old, I was so aroused so as to cum hard all over my hand. Very erotic.

ScareCrow840ScareCrow840almost 5 years ago
More

Don't Stop Don't Stop Don't Stop

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

It will be interesting to find out why the mother had sexual problems/hang-ups with her deceased husband and apparently none with her son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Definitely needs someone who knows how to write a sentence to proof read and make corrections before he posts a story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous