All Comments on 'Strangers'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

YAWN

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more common

this sort of problem of detachment in marriage is very common, as most stories on this site focus on cheating as the main problem in a relationship its nice to see other problems being explored that modern marriages have....

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

The story wasn't full of the erotic sex and what not we are use to here but it was nice to read all the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very good As Usual

Many thanks. It's a real pleasure to read something that's realistic, interesting and believable. Happy ending too. Hope it doesn't turn out that she was cheating!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
consisent

always a good story

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Plesant study of a natural process

Some take the high road and some take the low road.

northlandernorthlanderover 10 years ago
Good story

A very insightful look at what has become a major problem, when a couple are so busy with their careers, that they forget just why they became a couple in the first place. Also nice use of the words of the song. Well done.

JennyBearJennyBearover 10 years ago
You never disappoint me.

Up to your usual high standards, TY for writing.

Jen

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 10 years ago
Yep it is that pesky communication thing again

It just does not go away - unless you want to just go away -

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 10 years ago
D.G. always writes about life...

I always give him a top score! *****

gara5289gara5289over 9 years ago

Really liked it. Definitely thought you were gonna go in a different direction a couple of times. Great writing and one of my favorites out of all your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loved it

Happy ending. Thanks to GD Hear.

SampkyangSampkyangabout 8 years ago
I Love This Story!

Because it is EXACTLY what needs to happen in my own marriage, just don't know how to accomplish the same result...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
love and being together is more

important than position and working all hours just to climb the corporate ladder...you have to balance you married life with work and make both work...when work and position becomes the driving factor then your marriage is on the way to oblivion...chose one or the other....better still....stay single....money and power is not everything....

AlberothAlberothover 7 years ago
There is a stigma these days

Of being poor. Everyone is encouraged to work hard so they can get ahead... when really the only people getting rich are the employers. People, these days, spend all their time living to work instead of stepping back and just living.

This story is about stepping back and just living. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
If

If she only told Wayne on the plane she was only going to work in the local museum how come Joan who is taking over was also on the plane.Author read your story before publishing.

Thomas_MaloryThomas_Maloryabout 5 years ago
I liked it

Good story. Nice ending

Realistic resolution

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 4 years ago
A Master Author Strikes Again...........

Great story theme fulfilled by superb wordsmithing.

Thank you.......

iseeyoufly1964iseeyoufly1964over 2 years ago

Great story, everything worked out in the end...5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another tale with words of wisdom if one pays attention. 5 stars

somewhere east of Omaha

stewartbstewartbalmost 2 years ago

We are our own worst enemies ... and only we can be our own fix.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is as close to disaster as you can get. For Vicky, arts and museums were her lovers. The ice under their feet had thinned out over time until one of the partners woke up and realized that Spring was just around the corner. Something had to be done NOW to get on firmer and more solid grounds. Otherwise...

5*

BJ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5691 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...