All Comments on 'Brock and Judy Ch. 04'

by mikoli5763

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Strange Indeed

Although this was a well written tale, it is pretty far-fetched. Actually that's a positive because it means you have a great imagination. Keep writing. Just get rid of this wife-beating Brock character. Do all of us a favor.

JounarJounarover 10 years ago
1* just to out there

Once again your characters actions make zero sense and it hurts the story.

Judy gets blackmailed into having sex with Larry for the most stupid reason I'v ever heard off. So all Larry had to do was threaten to bankrupt the company and Judy is giving him handjobs and sneaking around behind Brock's back? What possible reason would she have to give in to Larry? Why would she not just tell Larry to fuck off or tell Brock about it? Hell, its not like she could even think Brock would only just kick her twice cheating ass out if he caught her cheating on him again after what he did the last time and all the threats he's made.

Gwen seems to go along with Brock cutting up Judy very easily like its the most normal thing in the world not to mention both her and Judy don't seem to bothered to be involved in the murder of Larry. And as for Brock, why the hell would he keep Judy around after she's twice cheated on him?

Again like in most of your stories the personalities of the characters change completely from one page to the next.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 10 years ago
Garbage

One stare, violence like that towards a woman is never justified, nor is keeping her in line based on fear or threats of death. The protagonist is a psychopath and the author seems to want to glorify him and has some truly fucked up ideas about what is and isn't okay in a marriage. Not to mention these stories are all the same and the descriptions of sex get boring and repetitive. Seriously, just stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

One sick person. Too bizarre. You have talent. Shame it is misguided

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This guy or girl can actually write but it is just too bizarre and weird to enjoy. I get a very creepy feeling every time I read a Mikoli story these days. I'm not saying the writing is bad, just that there is something really creepy about his/her characters and it gives me the heebie jeebies!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a Fuckhead

I realize this is a fiction site, but the authors male lead is nothing but a psychopath. No stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This is what happens to Brock

He wakes up on the the side of a dirt road with his testicals in his mouth and bound with barbed wire. Judy with Samantha's help do this. And Gwen gets a little punishment too. Brock is a complete scumbag. Unless he goes down in flames I will never read again. 1 star.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
Blackmailing !

Author never mentioned what Larry was using to blackmail Judy !

Surely after the 1st affair Judy had and people new about it as there was a pay out from the company. What could he possibly have on her ! ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous