All Comments on 'Becky's Revenge Pays Off - FTDS'

by FinishTheDamnStory

Sort by:
  • 97 Comments
statestreetstatestreetover 10 years ago
Becky could be President!

"No! It's not true, Dave. I only gave him a blowjob. We didn't have sex. I wouldn't do that to you."

Sounds so William Jefferson Clintonesque!

Becky did 2 very stupid things for very stupid reasons and paid a high price. Dave couldn't deal with what she did and her lack of understanding what her actions did to him and he moved onward and upward. She dropped off the face of the earth.

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago

Great story! Good writing.

elHosedelHosedover 10 years ago
LMAO...

...I've met far too many people in this world like Becky. Oblivious to what they've done and incapable of even acknowledging another's pain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Becky's Revenge Part XIX?

Sequels are tough. Usually there is something unique or interesting about the original that makes a sequel seem like a good idea. But they nearly always miss the mark. This just turned into sanctimonious trolling for votes from the BTB crowd. Not unlike politics has devolved into trolling for votes from Teabaggers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
foolish wife

she should have stopped giving him bjs. that should have ended it but giving one out of marriage was stupid. I am sure he could have straighten her out but he lost his job over her stupid actions and had to move on. we all do stupid shit sometimes it comes back to destroy us.

JounarJounarover 10 years ago
5*

Good job finishing off this story and not changing the characters personalities just to fit. Becky just never seemed to grasp that the few minutes in the bathroom that meant nothing to her ment everything to her husband.

@Anon

How the hell is this a BTB story? Do you even know what BTB means?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story!

That one always kind of bothered me, the way the wife completely disrespected her husband, and there were no consequences for her actions. Thanks for the closure. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This was a weak original and

your follow-up is worse. Your idea of "finishing" a story is the same every time. If you want to write, try one of your own and stop butchering other peoples' work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

I loved this one - simple, understated, with natural consequences. Nothing forced, and elegantly stated.

Ignore the last ANON - the only thing unoriginal here is their comment. Same complaint, unjustified. Is this the same as your latest about the trophy wife? Or the over-the-top lock her in an underground bunker? I don't think so.

I'm not a fan of all your stuff, but I appreciate what you're doing. This is your second best story. Keep it up - an ignore the whining no talent bitches.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

Sometimes the best revenge is none at all. Becky suffered more from Dave leaving her.

I don't understand how a person can give or receive oral sex to someone outside of their relationship and think its not cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
well FTDS, you did it again!

Becky and Dave get "closure". This was well done. I like the device of her thoughts being "journaled" in a notebook, that later Dave comes into possession of (I assume, after her death?). I'm sure Duna will approve of the romantic revenge angle, of Dave moving on, with a better job, better wife, and better life. I also really liked how the IMMEDIATE consequence of Becky's actions, was that Dave got fired. To cheat so publically at a company function, where the WIFE controls the company, was NOT going to be tolerated. So many of these sex at a work party stories make it seem like it happens ALL the time and is expected and encouraged, regardless of company policies. I like a story that says: BULLSHIT, this behavior will NOT be tolerated. Yes, Becky never seemed to fully understand just how over the top her "revenge" was, but although you left it unsaid, I think over 40 years of being a single mom helped her to finally figure it out! Thanks for a great job!! Can't wait for the next one....

rightbankrightbankover 10 years ago
now we need someone

to finish your incomplete and quite abrupt alternative ending.

nothing is resolved, we have no idea what happened to her, how did he reconcile with his son, did she take a paternity test, did anything happen to the bj recipients or did their male cheating go unpunished? etc. etc. etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This was the best one you've written yet because you stayed away from the ridiculous reconciliation you always try to pull off. 5*

FinishTheDamnStoryFinishTheDamnStoryover 10 years agoAuthor
Finishing the Story

rightbank, I know that there will always be readers unable to understand anything that isn't spelled out completely. You want to know what they had for breakfast, how her skid-marked panties smelled, how often the neighbor mowed the lawn, and every TV show they watched for 42 years before you consider a story complete. A one page story becomes 23 drawn out meaningless chapters and you're still whining for more.

Your questions are ignorant, and spelled out in the story.

What happened to her? She lost the man she loved, due to stupid revenge. Never got him back. Do you REALLY care to know the details of how she lived 5 years after the fact? Did she take a paternity test? The ex-paid child support and eventually re-established communications with his son. Did anything happen to BJ recipients? If you read the story, you'll see the husband mentioned destroying two marriages. Father and son reconciled and stayed in contact, no, it's not particularly relevant how, you know it took more than 5 years for it to happen and less than 40.

The car he drives doesn't matter. How much she earned in tips doesn't matter. The new wife's measurements don't matter. Where the son went to college doesn't matter. Eleven pages of backstory describing how they got together don't matter. Three pages of whiny angst and teary self-recrimination don't matter. This is all you get.

Thank you for reading the story, and comprehending some small part. The story is finished. He moved on and lived (mostly) happily ever after. She lost her love, died 40 years later, and a box of her belongings were delivered to the man she lost, including her memoirs, by their son.

If you need more than that, perhaps you should learn to write your own stories (Ha! Now THATS a joke). And BTW according to your needs, there isn't a single complete story on the website. etc. etc. etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
5*s

Excellent. Loved it. Husband behavior reasonable.

I believe we learn from our mistakes. You don't have to spell it out for me.

Becky learned from her lack of control. She never let anger lead her thinking again.

She married ,happily , had another child . Lived and died, of cancer with him . Both her children ,their families and her husband at her side. She was in her 60's.

Yes sir .We should all realize Becky's happiness did not depend on her ex.

Again loved the story. Bring on the next FTDS.

Your faithful reader

AMerryMan

fausttusfausttusover 10 years ago
nice ending

This one was spot on. Nice job keeping the character true to the original story and finishing it so well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
5*

FTDS does it again by mopping up the putrid filth at the bottom of LW and fashioning it into something actually enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Outstanding as usual.

Nice job cleaning up these fucked up unfinished efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dave's a stupid asshole.

What kind of complete shithead completely rejects his natural son just because his wife cheated on him? Fucking tool. I'm guessing the kid got the "retarded" gene from his mother since he apparently reconciled with a father who is completely undeserving of that reconciliation. Being a father is more than just cutting a paycheck, just as being a wife is more than just fidelity.

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 10 years ago
Yawn. Well written but so predictable.

I think of these stories as a kind of spam. 3*

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 10 years ago
Another great job. 5* as usual

You are a one man force for good on Literotica!

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Well done

Nice to see the stupid woman got her due. Although she obviously didn't get it. The only person that lost was Dave Jr. Didn't seem like he had much of a relationship with his father growing up. He didn't do anything wrong and his father abandoned him, paying his mother off as it were.

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
Portrait of a Sociopath

Becky is a sociopath. She just can't get it through her head that she fucked up royally. She thinks she did nothing wrong, in spite of what everyone tells her. She clings to a futile hope that she can get Hubby back, but she didn't just cheat on him, she cost him his job, his self-respect, and his self-confidence. I've met women that damn stupid before. They believe that "revenge fucks" make everything better. For one, her revenge was WAY over the top. For two, she didn't love him, even though she professed love for him. If you love someone, you don't do that shit to them.

Well done, getting Hubby away from the toxic Wifey. She was dumber than a box of bowling balls. 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

"May not be BTB, all nuclear and shit, but no voluntary cucks, or whiny simpering wimps."

The majority of your so called stories are nuclear!

This, while not nuclear, was predictable and boring, 2*

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Excellent

That's what happens when you cheat on a great husband. You die alone wishing for the life you lost. I hope she died in pain. Fucking cunt.

Excuse my bitterness.

Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
synonym for "cuckolded"

"betrayedbylove"

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 10 years ago
Didn't like it much

It didn't really add to the original story or say anything new.

I don't think the original story really needed more to be said.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 10 years ago
Sad

It is so sad when a husband refuses to see the humor in a harmless joke.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Becky's second husband

5***** Revenge story? Yes.

To get a GOOD husband for a single Mom is not so easy. To get wrong husband (alcohol, drug, violance, abuser, serial cheater, pedophil and etc) for a single Mom is easy.

ScipionyxScipionyxover 10 years ago
Write Your Own Damn Story !!!!!

This Entity needs to change his Nym to "Write Your Own Damn Story" and write one, instead of working off of someone who has posted work. A lot of the nyms that he is ready to post ARE NOT WITH US ANY MORE ..... This Entity is a DISGRACE as far as I am concerened, and he has already contacted me as to my story "The Widowmaker" and was told in no uncertain terms to "STAND DOWN" The rest of you that praise this FOOL, the best that I have seen, Have not been around here long enough to now what exactly is going on. You will have to pardon me my mistakes, because I only have one hand to type with now. You had better leave Castlestones work alone, or I will raise HELL about what you are up to. He was a friend of mine, and he is DEAD. Write your own work, you Freak ......

JensensloverJensensloverover 10 years ago

Well done Scipionyx! This ASSHOLE thinks he's above everyone, doesn't have the brains to write his own story so he STEALS from others ideas because he's offended they don't end the way HE wants.

FTDS, if you want an ending YOU like, WRITE YOUR OWN DAMN STORY.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Yo

Knock it off, people. I have to give my two cents on the last few comments.

One: Sad the husband can't get over a harmless joke? Are you fucking kidding? I pity your spouse.

Two: If you don't like old stories continued then DON'T FUCKING READ THEM.

Simple as that.

Carry on.

rcrmonte3rcrmonte3over 10 years ago
So...What Happened?

Would someone please tell me what happened to Becky? Did she & Dave get remarried? Did she die at the ripe young age of 67? I guess I don't understand the ending at all.

FinishTheDamnStoryFinishTheDamnStoryover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks Scipionyx

As you said, I respectfully requested permission to continue your work, and you denied it. The full extent of your telling me to 'standdown'?

"NO, you do not have my permission to do it .......'

Yep, that was the entire message. I accepted it. I will not work on it. It's too bad you have no more respect for your readers than to publish 2 chapters and complain about someone else finishing it 7 years later.

You whine about lack or respect for the authors who abandon their stories, and nothing about the 10's of thousands of readers you've disrespected. Such an honorable guy you are.

From the introduction to the first chapter of your rather sophomoric single unfinished story you said: "All Derogatory Anonymous Feedback will be treated as such. I filter my email and you will be Blacklisted, Bounced and Deleted before it is even downloaded from the server. Please don't waste your time or mine with such actions"

Unlike you, I accept all feedback. Even whiney shit from amateurish schlocks like you.

You also said: "This is a work in progress, and chapters will be submitted as they form and are edited. I will try to keep them not to far apart."

I believe most of your readers would consider 7 years and NOTHING, rather far apart.

Honestly, your story was suggested to me. Somehow, you've managed to find a few people who are interested enough in your work to ask for it to be continued. Well, one, actually. All suggested stories that meet my criteria, get contacted to see if they're willing to allow me to work on their story. You said no. As far as I'm concerned that's good enough. Not really worth my time, anyway. Hundreds of other stories out there that could use an ending, the vast majority are more worthy.

Most authors are confident enough in their work, that they don't have a problem with what I'm doing. I receive permission, and sometimes suggestions from authors of their own preferences as to which stories I continue.

As for continuing the stories of author's who are no longer with us, I do not have a crystal ball. I have heard CastleStone, thecelt, and Joesephus have passed on. I respect their work. I think any unfinished stories deserve a respectful completion. That is, by definition, an abandoned story. thecelt gave explicit permission to continue his Rules of Marriage, and I did what I could. I do my best to stay true to the original characters and stick to the original story, without changing it.

You're going to raise hell if I continue CastleStone's Sophia? How did you feel about Northlander's continuation? I didn't notice any comments of yours attached to those three chapters?

I've had almost a dozen requests to finish that particular series. I honestly believe it is one of a handful of the best stories on the site that has gone unfinished for more that 3 years. I hadn't started working on it yet, other than to reread it twice and take notes. You've inspired me to start writing the sequel. Thank you.

You don't like what I'm doing. I get it. I don't care. I get 100's of emails from abandoned readers thanking me for the effort, and suggesting more stories everyday. Three more today. As you can see, the comments are overwhelmingly in favor of me continuing what I'm doing.

If you feel like you want to give me a bad score. Go right ahead. Does it really look like I gave a damn about the scores? Bad comment? Please, and unlike you, I won't delete it, unless it's spam or a physical threat which I report. Want to report my story? You're entitled to waste your time. The site has made it explicitly clear that what I'm doing is accepted.

I'm doing a service to a large part of the readership. You did a disservice. If you don't like what I write, I promise I won't force you to read it.

elHosedelHosedover 10 years ago
Personally...

...I'm appreciative of what you're doing. Also, how is it disrespectful to continue the works of someone who's dead? You're not publishing anything under the names of the original authors or pretending to do anything but add your own ending to something someone else abandoned, be it from disinterest or death. I don't get the hate...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Don't let the turkeys get you down

Keep up the exceptional work.

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 10 years ago

Excellent work. Far more appropriate outcome.

Thank goodness you are concluding stories or they would be left to wander as ghost stories across the bandwidth of the world.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 10 years ago
She Didn't Get It

Once again you hit the mark. One could have felt sorry for Becky but she never figured out that what she did was so very wrong.

Thanks again for another good finish and keep up the good work.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

A fitting conclusion.

VickieTernVickieTernover 10 years ago
When you were dating,

you probably called kissing "getting to first base," and feeling her up "second base," and oral sex "third base." All three are sexual, but even Republicans out to impeach Clinton would have to agree -- if honest -- that in those days only fucking was a "home run," that is, sex itself. Just keeping us all honest. That said, any sexual intimacy with another out of wedlock -- even heavy kissing -- is of course grounds for mistrust forever after -- or for a long time -- and a challenge to any marriage, so whatever her motive, she was a silly fool. She should have known that Act One of any drama implies Acts Two and Three even if they're never written or acted out.

But given his nuclear reaction, her pregnancy (another life he's depriving of a daddy, a life he owes far than mere monetary responsibility!), and her other loving virtues, overall he's morally worse than her. Sorry, frail men with vulnerable peckers (if men), that's sad but true. She's well rid of him, though she'll never know it because FTDS never writes such notions.

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
Very sad tale of bimbo psychology 101....Don't get caught.

With a child in the mix, the two adults have more on their plate to give consideration. Marriage is a two way street with communication as its foundation. If Becky's feelings were hurt, she needed to voice her concern to hubby in an effective way. Going outside the boundaries of one's marriage vows is tinkering with disaster. Becky's actions weren't acceptable nor were hubby's but the little Dave suffers for their stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent ending to another authors story that ended in a mess.

Keep up the good work. There certainly are tons of unfinished stories out there.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 10 years ago
Nice work -

Simple direct - she had no clue he never could have accepted that she could be trusted to not do something even more ridiculous in the future as she had clue what was wrong with what she did.

The only criticism is the ending had a bit of inconsistency in it -

At the end it almost read as if he go back with her - the statement mother of his 3 children - either she was mother of 2 and 1 by Becky that she mothered or he had 4??

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago
Damn! You're good!

I'm getting a real liking for your FTDS offerings. I've begun working my way methodically through your page. Haven't been disappointed yet!

Your links to the originals are most thoughtful, saves time and invites readers to the other authors' pages.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
It is up to the man but I have always felt if a woman could blow you and eat your cum;

The least I could do was to kiss her afterward. Also I would eat her out after I fucked her. Not a problem. If my cum is good enough for her it is good enough for me. I appreciate the blow job. I can understand if a man is squeamish about it but I was never that way. Good story.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Turnabout?

As I said in the original story, did she kiss HIM after he went down on her?

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
THOSE B.J.s CERTAINLY CLOUD A MANS MIND

before, during and after. TK U MLJ LV NV

krosis666krosis666about 9 years ago
Don't get the big deal women make about it

So guys don't like kissing them after a blowjob, so what? Some people like to eat garlic, and their partners refuse to kiss them with "That disgusting garlic breath". Does than mean they can cheat too? How many women would suck a guys cock after it's been up their ass? After all, if you loved him.......

Kerry312Kerry312about 9 years ago
SO Bfreetorun

How many times have you drunk other mens cum for YOUR Wifes mouth

jimbo103jimbo103almost 9 years ago
its a personal choice.

but every man at some point in his life willingly tasted his own cum, just out of curiosity.

i know i ve, i did not hate/like it, it was just diffrent, but not bad.

if ppl disagree, thats fine, they are free to lie.

sinsational83sinsational83over 8 years ago
Confused ........

You have me somewhat confused. you said that he was engaged to some big titted somebody, but in the end you make it sound like he was back with the blowjob queen. but you failed to mention how they managed to get back together.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Missed His Chance!

When he was told he could keep his job if he made Becky BJs available for excutive meetings,he should have jumped on it! Since she seemed to like the taste of cum so much she could go from board member to board members,sucking off each,then swirl the load around her mouth and between her teeth before gulping it down!

Hell,he'd even get promoted to the Executive Board if he'd offer her up for a gang butt fuck! After all,it's not her pussy so it's not really sex.Right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pathetic

limp dicked wusses who imagine themselves to be men quite happily filling their wives' mouths with their spunk as if it were a basic human right but haven't the nuts to taste it themselves!!!! Totally disrespectful spineless shits who then claim that their "love" has been tarnished and their pitiful male ego's disrespected!! Spineless, half men one and all. And those who support such an approach merely emphasise how lacking in masculinity they truly are.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 8 years ago
Excellent Part II

Logical and consistent with the original story. Becky (like Slick Willie, as statestreet commented), never saw that she did anything inappropriate or inconsistent with her wedding vows. FTDS is very adept at keeping the characters consistent with the original (and he is a skilled writer). In terms of plot, the hubby did try to make it work but understandably couldn't get past what she did. So he upgraded. Makes sense to this reader.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Never Got The Problem

As I said in the original:

As a guy, I have no more problem kissing a woman after she gives me a blow job than I expect her to have with kissing me after I eat her out.

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
NO ONE AND NO BODY

when there is pleasure there is no rancor. Translation who can ever be mad or sad cumming, TK U MLJ LV NV

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Re-Reading

For those wondering what happened to Becky, it's obvious that she's died.

For those who say that this isn't BTB, or that she didn't pay for what she did, she lost her marriage and the good life she had, she has a hard, low-wage job and apparently never found a new husband. I think she paid enough, it's not like she was a vindictive bitch!

While we're at it, I'd like to talk about the whole "swallowing" issue. I've never got the point - while I can understand someone not wanting the guy to cum in her mouth, whether due to the taste, or texture, or whatever, once it's IN the mouth, what's the big deal about swallowing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Usually I love your endings to people's bad stories, FTDS.

But, this one rubbed a particular raw nerve with me.

I will never condone and if possible, I would kick the ass of every father that just takes off after making a baby.

I don't give a shit that he sends a check.

That is not a father. A father teaches his son to be a man.

I don't care what the hell he does with an exwife, but he damn sure needs to help raise his son.

Oldfart72Oldfart72over 7 years ago
Ok

The ending. Is normal. Why write it

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 7 years ago
"Just a joke." and "Meaningless."

Funny thing about jokes... Apparently if only ONE person finds it funny, most people don't think of it as much of a joke...

And if it was so meaningless, why do it...? Not to mention, it sounds like it meant something to pretty much everyone else.

As for "leaving his child", he could no longer get a job in his chosen career field locally (thanks entirely to his wife's actions) and he could no longer live with his wife (for the same reason). Should he have paid for her to be able to move where he ended up moving to...? That sounds like rubbing salt in a wound... If all she could get were shit jobs, why didn't she move to where he had moved to...? I mean, obviously it was because both of their families were where she was so it would have been even worse for her... But he should throw away a career to live near his stupid ex...?

--->sbrooks103 - the next time you have phlegm run down into your throat - swallow. Sure, it won't hurt you (in either case) and sure it's already in your mouth and throat (in either case) but it's also in your head and I can see that if it bothers you - it bothers you.

How many people are adverse to kissing with dragon breath in the morning... Would you suck someone else's dragon breath into your mouth to give to your loving spouse if they didn't want to kiss you upon waking...?

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 7 years ago
Becky got what she deserved...

What kind of man could ever live with a woman that would show so much disrespect to her husband? What she did was fucking evil.

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 6 years ago
Another great ending

FTDS, you have once again proven that even a bad tale can have a happy ending.

5/5

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
If

she gave him head and he didn't return the favor then she would have something to bitch about. I wouldn't have touched her again after she did that. It would have been all I could do to not make her the first woman I ever hit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What stupid, pathetic and nonsense story. 1* for such crap

The writer must be a freaking retard to write something so stupid, poor, pathetic, nonsense, low context and wimp like this story.

What waste of time!

1* for this crap

danoctoberdanoctoberover 6 years ago
Another FTDS classic.

He shoots, he scores. *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
He Gets Fired For Something He Had No Knowlege Of? Can You Spell Lawsuit?

Hubby sues for wrongful termination. He wins, gets lots of money. He's still an asshole abandoning wife and child!

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
THERORETICALLY, IN HER OWN MIND

she was correct except for the losses abstained, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
FTDS, Don't Get The Big Head, But

There is not another writer here quite like you. There are quite a few stories I wish you could take up and finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Response to comment by Anonymous 04/06/18

You call the husband an asshole for leaving that filthy slut?? What if you weren't fat and ugly and were married? How would you feel if you found out that your wife sucked off two guys and raced back to French kiss you after each of them and was planning to give you a mouthful of cum from the next guy? You're saying you'd stay with a pig who'd grossly disrespected you instead of leaving to have a life and sending child support payments. You make it crystal clear who the asshole (ignorant asshole) is and it's NOT the husband.

Five stars for this update.

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 5 years ago
Better ending than the original

At least he now has his self-respect. And the respect of the people he works with/for...

The fact that the idiot never realized her guilt showed how stupid she was.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
pity

You are gone. Literotica is much lesser for it.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Short and to the.point

Some LW women seem to act like real world women. She thought it was a joke. Not so much after he left the second time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Some People Can't Take A Joke

And in this case I wouldn't either. But then again I'm not Dave so I don't have a problem kissing a woman after a blowjob as long as it's only me getting one. I also kiss the woman after I eat her as long as I'm the only one who's been in there too. The only time I'll do sloppy seconds is when it's mine. Signed: BTW

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
Like Dave

I won't suck a dick, eat a creampie, or kiss a woman with cum in her mouth!! If that makes me repressed, or homophobic, so be it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The Aftermath Of A Divorce

I was sitting at a table in our local burger joint, having a quick lunch before returning to work. I didn't recognize the man who walked up to my table, extended his hand for me to shake and identified himself. I still did not recognize him. He told me he wouldn't take up too much of my time. He just wanted to thank me for divorcing my ex-wife and not giving her a second chance. He said she still possessed all the qualities that had drawn me to her. And she begged him that if he would give her the second chance that her ex-husband would not, or could not, give her, she promised him he would never regret it. And she was right. Then the stranger left with a big smile on his face and a spring in his step.

WisquejacWisquejacover 3 years ago

Had to be one of the dumbest women written about. But the Clintons didn’t think It was cheating either.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Reading again

Good short story about a poor idiot woman who took revenge too far. It's a LW staple.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Should have charged her with sexual assault.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesalmost 3 years ago

But it was just a joke...

DonKddDonKddover 2 years ago

Anonymous "Aftermath of a divorce" :

" As I sat in a local burger joint furiously typing out yet another comment on a story (that while I found witty and entertaining, everyone else on the planet recognized as the desperate attempt of a fail troll to get the attention mommy and daddy never gave me) the ex-husband from this story sat down across from me and simply stared, smirking.

After a few uncomfortable moments of this I finally convinced someone to loan me a spine so I'd have the courage to ask him what he wanted. He simply got a thumb drive from his shirt pocket, handed it to me and left without a word, walking away with a spring in his step.

The thumb drive had a number of videos (from a hidden camera placed in my living room) showing my wife performing oral sex on him to completion, then him slipping out the back door as I walked in the front, my wife greeting me with a deep kiss and saying things like "Happy birthday" on one video, "Happy anniversary" on the next... there was even one where she said "Happy 2nd Tuesday of the month".

As it dawned on me how I had sucked his spunk out of my wife's mouth in every one of those videos I could only think to myself "God I love that man" then I ran to the bathroom to jack off at the thought of how much of a spineless cum slut I truly am.

looking4itlooking4itover 2 years ago

One of the few stories I wished he hadn’t finished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She did cheat the only person unable to see that is her. But he’s not blameless wtf does he think he’s doing walking on his kid yeh he saw him as he got older but moved away from where his kid was wen normally u move nearer so good husband shit father

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

It's not stated, but I assume Becky's dead, since Dave, Jr. just dropped off a box of stuff, with Becky's stuff.

\

I have a question - Did she kiss him after he went down on her?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Should’ve had her arrested for sexual assault. He didn’t consent to another man’s cum, and she could have given him a STD!

ZK

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazierover 1 year ago

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 👍

The whore got off easy. Handjobs and blowjobs given to anyone other than her husband IS sex AND cheating. Forcing him to unknowingly taste another man's cum is just sick and twisted. She purposefully and pointedly humiliated her husband and cost him his job. She's lucky she wasn't dragged into the woods and shot!

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanover 1 year ago

Too short is my only complaint

Bigguy731Bigguy731over 1 year ago

The guy is an ass. No responsibility or complicity in the matter. Poor baby

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good job finishing the damn story. We’ll written and plot lines

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

Now his first wife was stupid, really stupid.

The silly bitch got what she deserved, loneliness until she died.

That stupid revenge worked out well, didn’t it?

4/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well the bathroom revenge worked out well for the skanking Becky!! Pathetic slut

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The bitch swallows the cum, the guy gets pussy juice…….just the nature of things. R. H.

LoneandlevelLoneandlevel10 months ago

Well done, did a good job keeping the feel of the character.

oldtwitoldtwit5 months ago

Much as I liked this for once I felt that you left the ending in somewhat of a lacking place, it didn't really have the punch you normally give us

jflindersjflinders5 months ago

It isn't reasonable cause for dismissal that a worker's wife gave the worker a blow job. Dave has an action for wrongful dismissal. So often on LW we see writers include nonsensical legal crap with the company being sued (for millions, of course) for not enforcing morals clauses. Here we had an actual cause of action and I was hoping to see it used.

I hated the reconciliation, brief though it was and also thought writing "You're a good woman" in his goodbye letter out of place given the circumstances.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

jflinders is mistaken in thinking there always needs to be a "reasonable cause." If this is the USA, the state is NOT mentioned, nor is any union contract "protection."

Many states are "employment at will." You can be terminated for any reason at all, EXCEPT for EEOC protected classes. IOW, I can fire you for the wrong hair color. But I CAN'T fire you for race, biological sex, religion, or other reasons THAT ARE SPELLED OUT in specific statutory protections.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

In the real world, that company's HR wouldn't have had either the guts or the grounds to fire Dave. Nope. The boss was having sex with a subordinate's wife. Mull that over. Dave would end up owning that company, or at least a good chunk of it. However, these things never go to trial; they settle. Even if Dave was an "at will employee," he does not control his wife, especially since he didn't know what she was doing. The fact that this was an expressed reason for termination, the company has a problem on its hands. Yeah, if Dave was a crappy worker or if he and the wife were playing some silly game or if he laughed it off, they would have a reason. There's a huge gulf between "reasonable cause" and "at will" termination, and that gray area is the lifeblood of the legal industry. Discovery in these cases is always more damning, and these circumstances are incendiary. Trust me. I've put two kids through great private universities handling these types of cases.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous