All Comments on 'Aunt Caroline'

by JasonXXXHunter

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bleh

Late thirtee's? Gropping her breasts? Then you top it off with 12 yo fantasies of 44DD tits.

Quit writing until you proofread your shit..... or get an editor.

thebuffalothebuffaloover 10 years ago

The staccato paragraphs of one and two lines doesn't work so well. At least not for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
STOP

Stopped reading at the 44DD and your poor use of language and grammar.

Please stop!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Grammar problems

I agree with the previous commenter. You really should get a proofreader/editor. The main thing that stood out to me is that you don't seem to understand the difference between sentences and paragraphs. While paragraphs CAN be one sentence long, they're generally not. A paragraph is a sentence or group of sentences that support one main idea.

This is not to say that you should stop writing; quite the contrary. I simply recommend you get a bit of feedback from another writer or experienced reader on your stories before posting them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Complain,complain...

The fucking idiots that bitch,about do it this way,talk to an editor,learn to spell...Fuck people, these stories,will never win a nobel prize,or any other prize...These are fuck stories,If you want correct,spelling,and english,read the news paper,time,or life,or the New York Times... "Great story" as far as I am concerned...Keep up the great work.. .".FUCK THE COMPLAINERS" .Ripper

HamsterHamsterover 10 years ago
Unreadable

Double spaced, no construction...a run-on piece of...I don't know what it is! Unless the author has earned the privilege of not using paragraphs or other conventional writing techniques, he needs to go back to high school and take basic composition again...and again...and again.

HamsterHamsterover 10 years ago
Another comment....

I have no idea how this one got past the Lit approvers! It is the WORST piece of writing I have seen here. Bar none!

Dimmu_BorgirDimmu_Borgirover 10 years ago
Re: Complain,complain...

Holy shit, anon. Your sentence structure along with punctuation is worse than what we saw in this story. Do us a favor and stop making illiterate comments. They make you look like you never finished school.

feliciacosminafeliciacosminaover 10 years ago
The worst submission here!

Those are the worst words I've ever read! A story is something different...

disableddandisableddanabout 10 years ago
Terrible.

Can't believe this got past the same people who nitpick my own chapters to death. Please get an editor.... one for whom English is their FIRST language.

IwilldoitFeb31IwilldoitFeb31over 9 years ago

thank you it was nice story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
my auntie

My name is Peter and am 45 years old,married with 2 girls who are now living on their own.Since the age of 15,I had boners when I saw my 2 mother's sisters,Nicole and Jackie aged 36 and 38 at that time.I often peeped at their nude body when they stayed home and taking their baths.Both were/are still beautiful women,like my Mom,with dark hairs and grey eyes.It was great to see them washing their hairy pussies with the toilet soap.No need to say that I have jacked my cock and cum hundred of times when peeping at them or in my bed.However,for them,I was the gentle nephew,always ready to help and could not guess how much I wanted to fuck them!!!!Years passed and even when I was fucking with other women or my wife,thinking of them excited me a lot.5 years ago,when I was 40,I started to hug them very often,which I had not done before,except that I gave them nephew's kisses on their cheeks!!Both were widows by that time and often I kissed Nicole near her lips.At the beginning she must have asked herself questions about me,till one day,she was lying in her bed alone,I kissed her on her lips to which she responded a little and finally on Ssaturday night, she gave me her tongue which I sucked for a long time.Then I started to play with her tits and she started to moan and opened wide her legs.I touched her panties which were already wet.I fingered her with 3 fingers and she started to weep and cry with joy and cum 4 times within 10 minutes.She finally squirted on my fingers.IT WAS GREAT!!UNFORGETTABLE.However she got tired.but maybe you won't believe.she never wanted to fuck .she liked only fingering her pussy and clitoris,cum and squirt!!!!!However I finally fucked my other aunt Jackie a year later and in another story I shall give all the details.So up to now,I finger one and fuck the other one.They know about my relation with each of them .Once I wanted to make a threesome but are very reluctant about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow

Amazing Story Love Every Bit Of It

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous