All Comments on 'A Long Day Ch. 01'

by Swayn

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very nice

Welcome to Literotica, Swayn - I enjoyed this opening chapter and I hope you will bring us more of this story soon. Thank you.

curiouspetcuriouspetover 10 years ago
Trust Issue

I liked the initiation of the story, and where it seemed to be going. Since it's a serial, you may have already addressed my comment; if so, please disregard. I'm bothered by her bringing up something of such importance that it merited a safeword, him saying trust me, then him going ahead and doing something that would violate her concern. If he called her work ahead, or there was a cancellation or something, then yes, going ahead with her thinking she's late when she's not is not a violation of trust. If, however, he makes her late after telling her to trust him to get her there on time, that's an abuse of power. This distracted me from the other parts of the story.

SwaynSwaynover 10 years agoAuthor
Part 2 will fix it?

Hi curiouspet, I think part 2 will allay your fears. I had thought they would be published within a couple of days of each other, but I'm not entirely clear how the approval timeline here works yet. They only accept one of several standards of fiction writing, so I keep having to rework the layout. Hopefully it will be more regular from here on out...

CloseCall69CloseCall69over 2 years ago

Trust Issue

I loved the story. I think the lesson he's teaching her is that there is nothing more important than her submission and obedience. He's already thought about the ramifications and made the choice for both of them. It doesn't matter what that choice is, it's his to make. But then, that's the kind of relationship I'm in. No carve-outs. Submission and obedience are paramount whenever He requires it. I learned from this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous