All Comments on 'Unexpected Pleasure in the Hot Tub'

by jessicaga89

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent

Very well written, and very hot. It makes me want to spend time with you in the hot tub or, if that's not possible, to read more of what you write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I'm a guy and fell in lust with the jets in my in-ground pool. loved to hold my cock in the jet with the pool lights on and watch the magic as my cock succumbed to the power of the jets without any help from me and sprayed cum powerfully all over the pool. I repeated it every night the pool was open.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good short story

You are certainly not alone. lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Whoa!

I didn't even have to touch my clit...I came just reading your story. Damn that was good!!!

CFNMJohnCFNMJohnabout 10 years ago
Hot Hot Hot!!!

And I thought this was a trick just for the boys! I have enjoyed MANY water-jet orgasms over the last 30 years, and still LOVE them. The heat and swirling of the water creates sensations all over one's body, then moving into position, the gentle massaging on my penis is just heavenly. After a VERY long time, when it's time to get out, a slight shuffle creates a continuous, intense, relentless stimulation in just the right place. I can barely wait. The rush of pleasure is endless and my penis flops around in the water stream until I hold it steady and direct the water blast right onto the sensitive head. It builds, slowly and deliciously, until I feel it, nearly there. Almost. Oh my god, it's beautiful. I'm so hard and my whole body's tensed up like a rock. A rock with a very prominent erection, big and hard, harder than any normal stimulation can achieve! And then it's there. BANG! I'm pumping hard, pulsing and squirting a huge load. Where it goes I don't know and don't care - it's just amazing and my whole body's tight and pressurized, relieved only by the escaping flow firing like crazy from my rigid cock. I slump and enjoy the continuing hydro massage, more gentle now but still loving the turbulent water on my still twitching cock.

Yes I do love it. I would love to share experiences with you or collaborate on a story together sometime!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
mmm hmmm

I'm a guy and I accidentally discovered water pleasure while swimming in a motel pool as a kid of about 11 or so. To this day its my favorite way of masturbating on the rare occasions I get a chance to do it. I got a chance last summer when I walked by my apt. complex pool at night and saw no one there, I ran up to my apt and grabbed my swimming gear and went back down there. There was still no one around when I got there. I swam around for a bit to make sure no traffic was coming. I wanted to use the jet on the darker / deeper side of the pool, but it wasn't working very well, so I had to use the one in the shallow part of the pool by the steps which is more lit. After being fairly certain I was going to be alone, I kneeled down some to level my penis in front of the rushing jet. Having baggy shorts on, I unzipped and directed the water flow onto my very erect penis. .After a few minutes of building up I realized my penis was out of my shorts and sticking straight up. I then said screw it and pulled down my shorts a bit and exposed my entire penis to the jet. The buildup was so incredibly good I moaned and cooed to myself while my penis fluttered in the rushing water. I would tease myself by building up, then moving away from the jet, and repeating. I approached orgasm fairly quickly and I took another look around to make sure nobody was there so I could enjoy the next few moments without worry. I decided it was time for one more tease and then experience the finale. I moved away from the jet for a few of seconds, moved back to it and let go. It was amazing. I came white streams into the water and my eyes crossed as I felt the INTENSE waves of pleasure rush through my body panting, breathed heavily and emitting quiet moans and sighs until it was complete. Nobody saw anything and I went back to my apartment completely satisfied.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Such a turn on

Oh my god, I almost came in my panties just reading this. The thought of a girl's clit getting relentlessly massaged by the pulsing warm water, her body helpless to resist the building orgasm, and then being wracked with pleasure makes me so wet and tingly. I might have to go relieve myself......

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Delicious.

Jacuzzis rock. They really get the job done, and you don't even have to work for the orgasm. It's even better when there are people around you and they don't know what you're doing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Mmm

This made me wet

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Me too

I'm 13 and went to the beach, my family and friends were in the pool and some on the beach, I went to the hot tube and rubbed by puss y and grinded against the jets in public by family friends and strangers but no one saw. I had a great orgasm and what made it better was being in public and I could have been caught any minute! Love the hot tube glad you found out how to really enjoy it!😜

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

im so fucking hard i wish i was there to do it with u

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

OH GOD... I just had to stop writing because, OH dear god here I go again. I just started to twitch and then suddenly cum twice while writing this. Please keep writing, so hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous