All Comments on 'Mom's BFF'

by bob03567

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
EW2K2EW2K2over 10 years ago
Very Hot!

I don't give 5-star ratings very often, but this one deserves it. Well done!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Boom..5 star

tenbears43tenbears43over 10 years ago
Loved it

I just wish I was there with mom and Vicky. Chris could have a hell of a life living with those two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hope the next one is as good

hope the next one is a good as this one, it was very hot, hope to read about their threesome soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

It would be nice that the two women would just wear loose short shirts with no panties and the son would playfully sniffs their pussies and laugh about the musky pussy smell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a great story, and...

I love the comment by the anon who wrote "It would be nice that the two women would just wear loose short shirts with no panties and the son would playfully sniffs their pussies and laugh about the musky pussy smell." I love it when a boy like Chris jokes and laughs with his mother about her cunt, how it looks, smells, and feels. Points at his mother's mommy-hole and says in mock-surprise, "Did I come out of that?" Maybe adds, "No wonder I want to get back in there all the time." When motherfucking becomes a regular, established practice, it should be treated in a free and easy way between a boy and his mom, with lots of teasing and joking.

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 10 years ago
Hot story but plotted by the bad-idea bears!.

I love mother-son romances but this was more of a fling. IOW sexy but a little rushed. Vicky as the magic nympho on disco biscuits catalyst to get Chris and his mom fucking is a shopworn trope in incest stories.

IMO it's a plot short-cut that short-circuits the emotional tension.

Part of me's a little disturbed by Vicky's domination of both mom and Chris. It suits HER for everyone to be fucking everybody but whether it suits Chris or his mom to be doing so is another matter.

FWIW, I want Chris and his mom to get it on, it's just Vicky's agenda of sensuality at all costs bugs me. Fun to read but IRL, disastrous.

I know it's a story and busting boundaries are what get me off when I read incest stories, but Chris bare-backing his mom w/o birth control to suit Vicky's whims long before he and his mom could work it out between them shocks and saddens me.

Chris and his mom aren't toys- they're people and not everything just washes off at the end of a romp.

Say Chris's mom gets knocked up and keeps the baby, is Vicky gonna be there changing diapers and helping raise him/her to adulthood? I don't get that impression.

Vicky seems to be a mate crashing at her mate's place and off on some other madcap adventure soon.

Nzmarie's written some stories exploring a bisexual mom who brings her son into the mix with her lover in a much more organic and IMO, believable way. YMMDV though.

All I'm saying is, good 3.5* stroke story, but needs some work selling Vicki as a person rather than plot device and sorting the effects of Chris and his mom as lovers down the line to really 5* it for me.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 10 years ago
LIKED IT!

I think this is a good story line without a very good character development. I like a a story where I can feel like I'd know the characters if I bumped into them at McDonalds. Don't misunderstand, I think this is a good story that is very sexy. I think with a little more foreplay and indecision on Mom and Son's part it could be a great story. I give you a 4 but wish I could give a 3 1/2.

8letters8lettersover 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

It was a lot of fun to read

Morlan502Morlan502over 10 years ago
Fun Read

And the epilogue ought to read something like: And in a few months both women were happily sporting lovely baby bumps from our hot sex, both women due at nearly the same time! Okay preggo is a fetish, especially incestuous preggos...... Enjoyed the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
sausy but rushed

This story is based on my favourite plot of seducing a mom with help of her friend or relative. Nicely written but in a great rush. It could be more interesting by adding more teasing by lewd comments by vicky, winks between chris n the ladies, direct sexy comments between ladies in front of chris and of course with a slow buildup. For example go thru "World's greatest mom" and other stories by "epiphany 65". I wish epiphany 65 to write second part of above mentioned story.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
A hot and erotic story

A nice slow build up with the son finally getting his mom.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Enjoyable Story

Hope you continue and expand with Vicky & Mom,

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More

I would love to read more. How about the secretary that ran off with Vicky's husband? How about Chris's aunt (his father's snooty sister) and grandmother?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome

Smoking hot. Well done! Lots of room for more sizzling depravity in this story.

mgchnds2mgchnds2about 10 years ago
There needs to be

a continueation of this one !! SO hot and sensual . Vicky is the sort of woman I want to marry ! Maybe he could marry Vicky and Mom lives with them ? Ed

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 10 years ago

That story was so fucking hot. It's perfectly set up for a sequel. It's been about 7 months since this was published so I'm hoping that one will be forthcoming.

catuorciocatuorcioover 9 years ago
* * * * *

good story - hot sex - nice characters - nicely written - thanks :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
One Lucky Boy

This was a very good story about a son doing his mom and her best friend, side-by-side. It would have been better, I think, if you had slowed them all down a bit on their drive home, so they could extend their fucking to a better completion in one of their beds, rather than in the confines of the car. And of course, it would have been nice to see their relationship grow through a sequel. But still, a nice story. Thanx!

darkdance69darkdance69about 9 years ago
5 Stars!

A little rushed, but hot, believable and very nicely put together.

curiousboy40curiousboy40over 7 years ago

pretty hot. hope the mom and vicky will enjoy cumplay together.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
fantastic

loved it, hope they keep going and make lots of babies together.

bwmombwmomover 6 years ago
Great

She PROVED she’s mom’s BFF.

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uabout 6 years ago
Mmmm..

I second that! She brought that 'motherfucker' out of him and mom clearly feels the same way..

RanDog025RanDog025about 6 years ago
DAMN GOOD STORY

HOTTER THAN FUCK. DAMN!!! PLEASE COME BACK AND WRITE MORE. YOU'VE BEEN INACTIVE SINCE THANKSGIVING, DID YOU BURN THE HOUSE DOWN TRYING TO COOK THE TURKEY? lol LOVED YOUR STORY! THANK YOU FOR A GREAT STORY!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love the reluctance...

It is supposed to be a sin...

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
HOT VERY HOT !!! ^*!^*!^*!

THAT WAS ONE LUCKY BOY, FUCKING MOM,

THEN HE FUCKS MOMS BEST FRIEND.

NOW TELL ME, WAS HE LUCKY OR NOT?????.

....THANKS....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very hot!

I really enjoyed this. Very hot sex, especially in the car!

HragsHragsabout 4 years ago
More...More....More

Wow.... Love to read more chapters. Fantantic story. So ducking HOT!!!!!

megadiscmegadiscalmost 3 years ago

Epic

Gg well played

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53about 1 year ago

Vicky = pushy bitch. Never made it past page 1

NesticNesticabout 1 year ago

One of the best stories I have ever read ... a wonderful accomplishment !!! .... so sensous and erotic ... Please ... more ???

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Would love to read about their threesome.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It would be smokin hot if mom & Vicky experienced pregnancy together from the cock of Chris! A couple times each. And if they both had girls that Chris could breed when they were old enough.

I moved into my mother's apartment after my divorce, and a week later mom made me an offer that I almost refused. She said that I could use her for relief if I wanted to, and there was NOTHING she wouldn't do! She was naked when she straddled my lap and kissed me. She pulled me up as she stood up and shoved my pants and underwear down. She knelt in front of me and took my dick into her mouth. I came immediately and mom swallowed every drop. (The bitch I was married to Never let me cum in her mouth!) Mom stood up and we kissed again, before she led me into her bedroom. She laid back on her bed and told me to fuck her. Instead, I got between her legs and started eating her pussy. She had multiple orgasms and was begging me to fuck her. After cumming in her, I was still hard. I rested in her for a few minutes before I fucked her again. A month later I bought a house and moved mom in with me. Our neighbors thought it was great that I was taking care of my mother...if they only knew how much we took care of each other! Mom and I had many years together with anything goes sex. We got her a strap-on so she could fuck my ass. She'd invite a friend to spend a weekend in bed with us. Hell, mom even got my sister and one of her daughters to join us! Mom was 83 when she passed away, about 2 hrs after a marathon fuck session. Sis said that I'd probably fucked her to death!

HungryPapaBearHungryPapaBear5 months ago

💦 💦 💦 💦 💦

The perfect story of a mom's best friend, dominating her to fuck her son.

ToughSailorToughSailorabout 2 months ago

'twould seem the kid has a severe premature ejaculation problem.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbob03567@bob03567
4101 Followers
I'm an open minded person that likes to write in my free time.