All Comments on 'Control Ch. 05'

by little_sub

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago

Sigh. Okay, well written and well developed. Obviously fully consensual. But... Because her pussy is wet it is okay that more is never enough? Why can't a safe word be used or are you one of the 'once you safeword it is over between us and I'll never see you again' types? What would happen to these two if she did?

little_sublittle_subover 10 years agoAuthor

First of all, thank you for your comment.

There's absolutely no reason a safe word can't be used, other than because I don't need to use it. I've written this based on a fantasy I have and it contains things I've experienced before. I didn't have to use a safe word then (and there was/is one available to me to use if I feel the need to) so I don't see any cause for one being used in this story.

If a safe word was to be used (either in this story or real life) then He would stop and we would discuss why. So to answer your question, if she used a safe word then these two would discuss it and carry on mindful of it - a safe word does not signal the end of everything, nor does it even have to signal the end of play altogether in my eyes.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 10 years ago
Fine realistic writing.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
An abuser not a dom

I noticed your response to another comment so I can see that you said you do have a safe word in place in reality and that had you felt the character needed to safe word that sane rational protocols would follow.

That said, in the story the Dom comes across as an abuser, physically and psychologically, more so in the final part of the story with the brutal beating he dished out. Why does he say she chose the punishment? Complete bullshit, she requested punishment and he motioned for her to lay across his lap, he then spanked her. He threw her off his lap and she thanked him.

“I vaguely wonder to myself if this is subspace” this implies she’s never experienced it. A good Dom is aware of AND takes responsibility for the physical, psychological and emotional needs of his sub. The man you portrayed did not, if he’s not meant to be an abusive Christian Grey then he’s probably bipolar that would mean he’s still at fault and should stay on his medication. Subs derive physical and emotional pleasure at submitting and serving their Dom/Domme, if a sub is experiencing terror as stated in the story then it honestly isn’t D/s it’s not healthy it’s abuser and victim.

The sub in the story was very clearly repeatedly pushed too far beyond her limits

Far too many times I hear or read about subs who won’t use a safe word because they don’t want to let their Dom/Domme down. You said it was TPE he didn’t adjust his behaviour instead he beat her administering punishment whilst angry, striking the same location over and over again. In the real world that’s torture. Throughout this it’s obvious she isn’t coping and she experiences real terror but doesn’t safe word?

If you want to carry on I’d suggest you include the measures the Dom takes to look after her, aftercare, discussing a scene afterwards (what works and what doesn’t) you don’t need to write up in depth conversations so long as you state it happens, show him handling sub drop. I’m sure the character in the story would be very familiar with sub drop, it’s the emotional fall after a scene where you feel utterly miserable in her case it probably includes a belief that she actually is a worthless bitch of a slut whore. There were one or two tender moments from him but it comes across as being unusual for him. BDSM needs open and honest communication for it to work as well as SSC, this story failed on all 3 aspects at different points in the story.

I know that in the authors head this was a wonderful fantasy, I’m sorry it just doesn’t read that way.

Ren

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous