All Comments on 'Helping my Sis-in-Law'

by 2trickpony

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
RecHikerRecHikerover 10 years ago
Nice story -

Is there going to be another part to this story? It would be terrible for him to go home and have blue balls for the weekend since Brenda wasn't home...

RecHiker

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Waiting for part 2

This story deserves a part 2. Probably along the lines of them both struggling not to get physical, but getting a release in sneaky ways

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

A nice HOT story and your details really brought out the finer points and got me so hard too !! I think its obvious they will get together again at some point and do more, hopefully. Please write more chapters....... I think Vicki needs to practice some other things from that book ! Thank you :)

dinkymacdinkymacover 10 years ago
Nice!

Thanks for sharing.

mschack63mschack63over 10 years ago
Believable

Fact is always hotter than fiction and most of this story is believable. Of course you have a nine inch cock. That took away from the story for me. To just say you have a large cock would have sufficed. The story was good when it was all about her but this turned the focus to yourself.

If this is in fact a true story and this was where it ended, then this is where it ended. Don't screw that up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hott

best story I've read on here in quite awhile. Very realistic. Same kinda stuff me & my buddy's girlfriend did years ago after he'd gone to bed. You should really continue with a second chapter.

Billy

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

Thanks for sharing. I have 3 sis-in-laws that I wouldn't mind doing this with. My wife knows I have a thing for them, but she also knows I wouldn't be stupid either. She loves sex as well so it's all good.

Thanks again for writing and sharing.

spunkynqspunkynqover 10 years ago
wow

Excellent story red hot

wwwilliewwwillieover 10 years ago
Nice

Really nice story - liked it a lot. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The ages don't add up

The story takes place when you were 25. You were married four years earlier, at age 21. If you married your high-school sweetheart, it makes sense that she would be the same age as you, and that you would have been dating for a few years. Maybe you were 18 at the time. If Vicki was 6 years younger than her sister, that would make her 12. You say you didn't pay much attention to her at the time because you were focusing on her sister. But she was 12, dude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved It!

My wife has five sisters. I have had four to date. The youngest one very similar to our own. V and I only have had oral sex. She is the best! She always cums hard, and always swallows. More!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
"My dick is fairly large. It is about 9 inches long and pretty big around. "

The more you brag, the less you're telling the truth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous