All Comments on 'I Love Butt Sex'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well said.

I get some of the same comments about anal sex though it isn't as prevalent in my stories. You're obviously doing something right because you're one of the most popular writers on Lit. For sure keep doing what you're doing.

FreddieMFreddieMover 10 years ago
what a woman.

I love your description of why you like being stretched. Please get your husband a strap-on so he can DP you! For all of your great writing, you deserve it!

The only thing hotter than a girl getting buttfucked is one with a tongue in her ass };P

silver766silver766over 10 years ago
Agree Totally!

Write what turns you on. I looove the amount of anal sex you put in your stories. One of the reasons you're one of my favorite authors is because of how descriptive your anal sex scenes are. Please continue just the way you are and you will never lose me as a fan.

Thank you from Miss Silver766!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love this!!!

I have to say that I love this note. Write what you want to write, it's your story it's you being a creative writer. I have been a huge fan of yours, and I try to find other authors/stories on here, but I always come to you. I love how detailed you are in your stories, especially consent/nonconsent, and anal sex. I do enjoy the occasional anal sex, in the same way you do, the way it hurts, stretches, but yet it feels good, when it's done right!!! Lots of Lube :)

There are a few people who are courageous enough to write their own stories, or express themselves honestly.

If someone doesn't happen to love the way you write, or in this case "goldeniangel writes too much about anal" then they can choose to read another story.

You have many fans, I being one of them. Keep writing, because that's what you are passionate about!!!

GoldeniangelGoldeniangelover 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Just wanted to say thanks you guys =) I appreciate the encouragement! Although I don't think my writing will ever change, no matter how many people are like "too much butt sex" because it's what turns me on. I hate that so many women who DO like it feel like they have to be quiet about it like enjoying it is somehow shameful. Embrace the booty!

ASONJ23ASONJ23over 10 years ago
Thank You

I've only recently stumbled across your writings and have to say that I haven't read one that I don't like yet. Although, I haven't read them ALL and will likely steer clear of the genres that don't appeal to me. :)

The best part for me is that the majority of your stories are relatively short and to the point. Not too much back story and yet very well written. And I'm definitely going to tell my wife about your work, as she has similar tastes and fantasies like your stories depict.

Thank you for stiking to what you like and staying true to yourself. It is apparent that your work is personal and has touches of yourself embedded in the fantasy. I love it!

Embrace the Booty!!!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Luv your stories!!!

I just love your stories especially the Marriage training series. I've always loved anal and did it all the time when I was married, not so much now that I'm single but I'm always hoping... my ultimate fantasy is to be dp'd maybe one day, keep up the good work. Hurry with the Marriage training I log on every day looking for a new chapter!!

Sir_NickSir_Nickover 10 years ago
I can't stop laughing.

The first and second comments about you being a GUY! Wow they so have not checked out your blog. I read those remarks and got a flash back to the "butt" pic you posted. Definitely a Woman! Still cracks me up :).

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
LOLOL!

I was scrolling down your page to get to the new MT chapter when the title of this essay JUMPED out at me! I subscribe to the same kink that you do, I always have. When I first discovered Literotica, I was amazed at the, ahem, a-butt-dance of anal content in the stories. It quickly became my go-to, especially if there was a bit non-con thrown it. I don't know why, I just love to read about it! Your story, "Bargaining," was one of my first favorites. I am glad you have these stories pouring out of you. I love the way you write. :)

barmaid10barmaid10over 10 years ago

If people don't have something to complain about then life just wouldn't be the same! Seriously, why is it the ones that complain the loudest are the ones that don't have talent and are jealous of someone with a fuckin fantastic imagination! Freedom of speech and all that good stuff..freedom to not read something that offends your sensitive sensibilities!! Shut the fuck up, you must say to those sensitive types.

'Scuse my French! I am a huge fan of your work. I don't understand people who complain about things they have control over!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Very well said. Thank you for sharing your deliciously dirty mind with us. Keep writing what you like.... it's amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Guess what?

Nobody cares. You're on a porn site on the world wide web. No one believes a word coming out of your mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ignore the asshole who previously commented

Thank you! It's validating as a happily married female knowing others have the same desires 😀 You are a fantastic writer!

GirochenGirochenabout 7 years ago
Love the Explanation

I may have to write some similar explanations like little stories. I loved the time you spent to do this and appreciate the explanation. I also nearly always include anal sex and often multiple partners, most often MFF, though occasionally MMF. I always get lambasted when I write the MMF because people "don't want to hear about gay sex" which seems ridiculous to me. If it is MMF why aren't they all participating with each other. Anyway. Thanks for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The irony.

To say that you put "too much butt sex in your writing" the commentators must have read a lot of it.

They must like what they're reading or their filthy delicate minds would have stopped after a story or two. They can protest in the comments section all they like to assuage their guilt but we know they like it.

It's both amusing and ironic. I can see a lily white arm being lifted from the keyboard and flung dramatically to cover the eyes at yet another anal scene... all whilst frantically scrubbing one out.

celticladycelticladyabout 6 years ago
Hearing echoes of my own thoughts

#2 was the only part that didn't resonate with me, only because the only time I have ever wanted a cock as a body part was for easier watering of the trees while camping!

Thank you for continuing to share your stories, assplay and all!

reclinedfeekreclinedfeekalmost 6 years ago
ha ha ha... stuff the naysayers.

much laughter...there is always a complaining prude somewhere, and given the context their complaints, well... sod em.

(and yes, I swear blind that the loudest shouters about how its gross are the ones who secretly want to try it, t'was ever thus)

docmagnusdocmagnusover 5 years ago
Really? There is such a thing as too much Anal Play?

Re: "...ranting about how I have too much anal play in one of my series..."

You can never have too much anal play in erotica. That's a solid fact. Don't ever change.

LeezyLeezyover 5 years ago
I agree.

You make perfect sense to me. But then if you read any of my stories they are all about anal too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

If you had a cock I would definitely let you put it anywhere you wanted.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 3 years ago

Beautifully put, thank you. I love that you include anal in your stories. For me it is not that everything revolves around this, but that it just feels like a natural part of an overall sensual experience. And I also relate to that part of kind of feeling into the part of me that inhabits a body of the opposite gender....

LSantiagoLSantiagoover 2 years ago

There is not enough anal Play in marriages.

I am a new author I really think we need an essay on the dos and don'ts

of anal

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Although I do sometimes wish I had a penis. I just want to stick it into things and see what it feels like

yeah i know what you mean

atleast from a guys pov

it must feel ultimate ectasy to ram his hard cock into tight little dry unstretched rosebud and thrust hard and fast and spew cum full into her tight dry dark hole meanwhile smelling her hair,nippling her hair ,licking away her tears,soothing and cooing her while secretly relishing her submission her willingness her love for him to take a lot of pain only for him to give him a her tight vaccum sealed blissfull heavenly pleasure of her dry little hole

you know she takes all the pain with zero promise of her pleasure to give him only pleasure and pleasure

MrMixPlixMrMixPlixover 2 years ago

Thank you for this article and the catalog of your stories. I’m enjoying them. I’m just sorry to hear that you and your husband will probably never experience the double penetration fantasy. Seems like if you are both interested, you could figure something out with the right person. Might take forever to find him, but what if you could find him ? In the meantime, hopefully you have a number of toys and the role play to get you most of the way there. Keep on !

CHTechIndustriesCHTechIndustriesover 1 year ago

Okay, a guy here

Havnt had anal sex, not sure if I want to. Minor germaphobe, and just find the idea intriguing, but gross. Oh, and i like equality. What I do know is:

1. I typically dont care for stories that bring that up

2. I dont like Gay stories (Henceforth gm)

3. I like non-human stories

4. I like your stories

Now, why? Well, I can just not read yor gm stories. If I dont like the direction one goes in (to much anal), I can stop reading. If I like the characters, I power through. And, since you write about what you like, your stories are better, allowing me to enjoy reading them still.

In other words, keep up the good work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12578 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...