All Comments on 'P's First Adventure'

by Plato2002

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I like fair play!

I liked that the story was not over the top. I usually don't like wife sharing but yours was different. There was no humiliation, there was no monster cocks, there was respect and love. I like that she repaid the favor.

FullCircle56FullCircle56over 10 years ago
Good Luck, They will need it.

Maybe it will work for them. Will give the benefit of the doubt for now. Too many pitfalls to list. Better sign a postnup asap.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
A Disaster Waiting To Happen

Your best bet is just to remain fuck friends this way both can fuck any and all to your hearts content. Marriage is out. Oh well at least nobody cheated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Respect and love?

She is fucking another guy, why I'm not sure, but thats the story. Are they bored, yes, are they stupid, I think so, are they going to last as a married couple, fuck no. Sorry dude but you have a short in your wiring if this really turns you on.

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 10 years ago
Oh. She demured.

Good for her. After this did you manage to corrupt her any more? Tell us. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
anticipation.....

Couldnt read it fast enough! :)

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
A very complicated story.

A well thought out storyline, and a well written wife sharing story.

I'd like to see more of what he has planned for his wife and how she reacts to having sex with a man that's not her husband, and how her marriage to her husband is affected.

Thanks for the read.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
A bit confused

Have their previous dates been with another couple, looking for 'swap partners?' Or have they been seeking a good 'threesome' guy? If the latter, it makes no sense that Sweetie would suddenly give up her prerogative to screen him carefully. If the former, this is a substantial change. Her willingness to go into it (literally) blind indicates that her prior pickiness has revolved around the female partners. Thus, this interlude is unlikely to change anything regarding their primary search. It is a cute story, despite the unlikeliness of her accepting these conditions!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous