All Comments on 'You're Getting Paid'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Ashson's stories are getting dangerously close to being as creepy and depraved as the shitty WACC stories and that straight sucks. You are a good writer but your stories have gotten creepier and creepier to the point that they are no longer any fun to read. Nobody and I mean nobody likes a creepy asshole like this man. You seem to love writing about complete assholes with no good qualities. Rape!!! Are you fucking serious!?!? Come on man, what the fuck!?!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Have to Agree with the Last Commenter

Pretty creepy story Rape? Really? This is supposed to be erotic? Sorry Ashon usually like your entries This sucked big time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sorry, but rape leaves the recepiant traumatized

all he did was leave her wanting more

no comparison

had this been in reluctance/non-consent, you two would have been whacking off like crazy, and you both know it

case dismissed

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Wife is sleepy, NOT adventuresome!

Wrong category! Much more appropriate for Reluct/NonConsent or First Time! Sweetie, in this tale, is a slave-driver, rather than adventuresome! Sleepy enough to farm out her Hubby to the Sitter - NOT LW!

In either of those categories, once readers get past the blatant and repeated violation of the 'NO means no!' principle, we are left with a very-well sculpted tale! That IS, however, a lot to get past!

Unrated

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
RE: case dismissed

This isn't the non-consent/reluctance category though is it!? It would take a real asshole to force a girl into this and say it's all ok because she ended up enjoying it. She is a little girl that an old man took advantage of even after repeatedly telling him no. I'm not sure what you think the definition of rape is but you comment says a lot about how you feel about it. You think someone who hates a story with rape in it would actually be jerking off thinking about rape? Did you bump you head as a child? What caused you to have these delusions?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Case Dismissed

Youra fucking retard. I suppose if this happened to your daughter while she was babysitting you would say the same thing? .....Thought not dipstick. I know this is fantasy but Rape is not erotic you fuckwad

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What the fuck is wrong with you, retard? Rape is non-con not LW.

And if he was prepared to fuck her against her will, I don't think he would care if she was underage you fucking pedophile!!! Why don't you do the world a favor and blow what little brains you have out of that shit cave you call a head and find out if there really is an afterlife.

If I wanted to read a fucking rape story, I would have gone there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Rape and Nothing else

Not worth commenting on

Alberta  AlAlberta Alover 10 years ago
Should have been Loving Wives

You would have attracted more crack pots that way.

Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
whoa... wrong category!

Wrong, wrong, wrong category. Not cool...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
C'mon Ashson...

...The comments are more fun when they are being beligerent about a wife being "loving" in the loving wives section or about how wrong "non-con" is in the non-con section. No need to give then something real to complain about. That almost makes them sound literate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WTAF??

That’s creepy AF! As well as utter bullshit.

RAPE the babysitter because she’s “being paid”.

That just killed the mood, thanks for nothing.

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well....after reading these comments...Really feel the need to say GOOD STORY!

it seems it may have started out in the wrong section. Now that it IS in noncon, perhaps the previous comments can be removed?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous