All Comments on 'Average Wifey Files #12'

by averagewifey

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
x_witless_xx_witless_xover 10 years ago
Love it. Precise and true.

Usually it'd be me and buds making those crude and sexual observations. You wouldn't want to overdo it with the wife (mine at least) but this is an example of sexually compatible frisson that pushes the buttons of marital erotica. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A True Ring

Your little one pagers continue to capture the wonder of ongoing love in a truly committed marriage!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
OK

Pretty much a 'gimme' that any dude could do...because every dude DOES do it, every day looking at every female (except -maybe- close relatives!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You are good

at keeping the relationship exciting between you and hubby. It doesn't hurt to share and fantasize. I love the openness. More....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
On second thought...

At first it bothers me to think that my hubby would be entertaining such thoughts in the secrecy of his mind, let alone be telling them to me. But as I read between the lines, I see how your hubby actually turns this silent betrayal of desire into a game that the two of you can share. Clever how he says "OTHERS" are thinking those thoughts, leaving you warm with subtle arousal without struggling with feelings of insecurity at his wandering eye. I LIKE IT! 5*

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Nice story

Great little teasing story, enjoyed it.

StubbyoneStubbyone9 months ago

Hubby is right. Men think of sex or how it would be with virtually every woman they see. It’s in our DNA. What an ass, wow, great tits, nice legs.

Man, I’d love to eat that, I’ll bet she coul ld suck the chrome off a trailer hitch. Haha🤪. It doesn’t really mean anything, we’re just very visual and easily turned on. I’ve seen an occasional woman that I swear could make me cum just watching them walk. Most women understand this and dress, or undress, accordingly.

Your writing is superb. Thanks 5😊

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous