All Comments on 'Perfectly Three Ch. 02'

by 09cutter

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
shaking my head.

and I mean my brain... This has about as much of a chance as jumping off a building.. this marriage is spinning out of control as well as the story.... Not sure if the author can pull it out before it crashes.. Good luck

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Divorce the whore

The marriage is a sham.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This Wasnt to Predictable Was It?

No story. It was all spelled out it in the first chapter. The rest is a waste of time. Size queen and her wimp hubby. Sad really.Question I have is why he would EVER marry her knowing what she told him in chapter one. Im done nothing left here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
stupid M O R O N

who could have imagined the turn the story took? what a brilliant author to write such original stories. A suggestion: pls keep your stories in the cesspool of your brain and refrain from sharing with us. we are not as evolved as you are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow

this is such a sad story.There can't be anything good come from it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hey Stupid Moron!

Are you describing yourself.?If you did not see this coming then YOU are the moron. Everything that happened in this chapter was predicted in chapter one. Did you read the first installment? Can you read? Sorry there were no pictures to help you along.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
please stop

poorly written and very bland, penned by a moron, please stop now ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I think that stories like this lose some appeal when the male member is described as being too large. Longer than a forearm makes it about ten to eleven inches and the wife is supposed to be petite as I recall. There is only so much room in a small woman, as after all there are other essential organs there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My 2 Cents

Just as I wrote in the first part. What a waste of space. No marriage, no children, at best pity fucks and sloppy seconds - what a loser - the type of character that is all too common here

LibertinemanLibertinemanover 10 years ago
I liked it

So far only negative comments. Well, I guess that those Anons will rip me a new ass hole now, as I found it a fun story. Damn, I bet you jerks watch sitcoms on TV and then have nightmares.

I hope that you'll keep writing,

Non Anon

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Gave it a 5 just to offset the asshole

Anony ho votes 1 and bitches about all these stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You call this a story .

Another chucky author spilling his venom . Total trash!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Libertineman has Spoken

The protector of all cuck in Literotica. Thanks I was waiting for your drivel. BTW Is your first name Robert? Aka Hubby

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Gave it a 1* to offset the Asshole

Who comments on the comments but says nothing about the story. Talk about a retard Did you read it? BTW Someone said it before its predictable She likes Big cock and hubby is just a sideline. I guess he's cool with it but after awhile she's gonn have a rough time feeling him Get it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Who really cares what a non male like Libertineman thinks? He is obviously a sicko who has to have depraved taboos like this to get off. Sad and pathetic!!!

09cutter09cutterover 10 years agoAuthor
It's not over

This was my first attempt at writing erotica. There are two more chapters in this story. Please withhold judgment on my characters until the end. Yes it is a cuck story and a size queen story, but there is more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Author Thats the Problem

These stories never tend to end well for hubby. He becomes the humilaited spouse disrespected by the person who is supposed to be on his side. Blinded by big cock Sorry this cannot end well for Robert. No way! Want to bet?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fuck You.

He is a willing cuck, she is a heartless selfish slut, you can dance and yell all you want but this is wimpy, sick and non erotic, and you have this rolling around in your little head so fuck you wimp.

09cutter09cutterover 10 years agoAuthor
hubby not humiliated.

For those of you who have tried to make meaningful comments, I appreciate them and look forward to more helpful hints. I hope you will read the last two chapters if lit erotica ever post them (all 4 were submitted at the same time). Those of you who just want to rant and flame at me.. sorry you don't appreciate my work. Maybe I will write something more to your liking in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
SPONTANEOUS CONVULSIVE VOMITING

UNO ESTRELLA, Cucky

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: hubby not humiliated.

If you feel that way it's because you're ignoring your own story. For example, her admonishing him of what to do is already placing him in the roll of servant and the beseeching look on her facing getting him to guide John into her -- even though she didn't say the words. That may not have been you intention, but that IS what you wrote. If you don't think all of these are acts that humiliate the husband, you have a very weird definition of the word.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I am Sorry

But you folks new this was a wife sharing, size queen story, do not read it if you don't like these type of stories. I personally gave it a 5 Star rating as my wife is also a size queen and an exhibitionist to boot.

Even though I do measure 9's long I am not that big around, bigger than most but my wife loves long fat cocks and I love watching them fuck her pussy and ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I am Sorry

You certainly are you twit. Not to full of shit are you. Mr 9" Sure its not MM's Well written story if not my cup of tea and tend to agree with the humiliation angle. I think hubby has already been humiliated and I think diisrespect is NOT erotic at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ha Ha Ha Ha!

These comments are a hoot, Liber loves anything perverse, cockold, sluts, whatever, and Mr. 9'' is so full of shit I can smell it from here. Why would a straight normal male, in love agree to this shit? He would not, so no matter what happens it didn't, cause nobody would do this shit, nobody would marry someone knowing this is what you have comming, a wife you can't please in bed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
From Texas

There seem to be alot of queers from Texas writing here lately.

1* for the fag from TX

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
TOTAL BULLSHIT

Isn't there a GAY section for this crap? This is worse than that cuckold horseshit.

Oh well, there has to be some lowly #1 votes after reading some shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
2*s

Ok writing, but the story didn't sound right. Why seven years ?

And, after a childbirth she would need a even bigger cock.

It don't work for me, but you Texans are stubborn. I know you keep writing.

AMerryMan

O

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
suddenly sincere?

Wow! Why couldn't she have been so honest, nay, blunt up front?

"Honey, I really, really love how we connect in the bedroom, but your normal size cock will never truly satisfy me! I just need to get constantly ravaged by a horse-cock. I don't want to hurt you, but I wish most of all that my captor had kept me...I'd have stayed gladly!"

At least then, he could have made an informed decision.

What a lump of doggy poo on your shoe, that you fall prey to the tawdry temptation to make sudden and surprising changes in character to suit a poorly thought out storyline.

Why not spend more time on the outline, working out the breaches in natural logic?

You can only ask us to suspend belief for so much crap, then it all falls down like a house of cards. Your house....your cards.

Two grey stars, 'cause they ain't much shinin' for this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
GEEZ! Get the posting right!

Gay! Idiot. Almost as silly as this story. No real character development. Unbelievably bad dialogue. And you really need an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Christian conspiracy or fruit cakes?

You have to wonder why some people have the bad grace to post offensive comments. Don't be too disturbed 09cutter, it's common behaviour on this site. Weird.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The only way

The only way for the story to be saved is by having the husband explain to his wife that he needs to experience a tight pussy again and will seek out and fuck another woman who can give him what she can't, a tight pussy. What makes this story so silly is that the couple could've just bought a huge dildo to use on the wife or he could've just fist fucked her. Now that the story has taken the direction of her having a big cock lover, its only salvageable by having the wife find a suitable tight pussy for hubby to fuck because she just loves hubby and wants him to be satisfied. They could also join a swing club and both could get whatever they need. But pretty much any way they choose their marriage is toast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well that sucked!

I would have been okay with it had he told her he was going to get some tight pussy while she had some big cock. But when you let her be a slut and then had him get into her mess, that's when the story went to hell. BARF!

BooomerBooomeralmost 8 years ago
Great Stroke Story

You mentioned that this was your first story, the anonymen always compare these stories to real life and conjure up similarities in their own lives. I think the visual images you've written are erotic and worth continued reading of your very erotic material.

I particularly like how the couple witnesses tha wife's ecstatic revelations and even the husband having a crotch full of Big Man's jism after sloppy seconds with his tiny, monster cock loving wife!

It's a stroke story and this site has 1000s of them. I always feel like it's disingenuous to flame over stories like this when this is clearly what the author finds erotic and you have so many other choices available.

I can't wait to read part 3 and see where the characters go from here!

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Literally

Literally, one of the most ridiculous cuck/whore stories I have ever skimmed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous