All Comments on 'The Trophy Wives Club 07'

by SirSinn

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Fucker666666Fucker666666over 10 years ago

The whole series is wonderful. But just try to increase the length of the stories. That would make it even better, if that is possible!!!

homerjayhomerjayover 10 years ago
wonderous

looking forward to more, so many possible combinations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sucking fucking wonderful

More and more please, my two milfs and I loved this

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I agree!

I agree with fucker666666, awesome and hot series but they need to be longer! 3-5 pages of this story line would be great!! Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
While I too would like...

... more and longer chapters of SirSinn's stories, we need to respect the process he follows for providing us with these excellent, and might I add FREE, stories. I haven't seen much of it in the comments for this series, but we've all seen the, shall we say more insistent, fans demanding the authors provide entertainment when and how they want it. I think exercising patience like we have been for the most part is best. And if I could make a request of SirSinn: I know it's only been about a week and a half or so since you posted Trophy Wives Ch. 7, but would it be possible for you to update your Bio to include which stories are in rotation right now?

SirSinnSirSinnover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks everyone

I'm glad you're all enjoying the stories. As to making the chapters longer, I simply write them until they finish in my head. Some of my stories have slightly longer chapters than this but I don't have a set length that I work to - - they're done when they're done.

As to the very polite Anonymous - - your patience is appreciated! I'm currently writing Trophy Wives 8, Three Horny Moms 4 and will be posting the start of a new series called Alex in Pornoland very soon!

INHEATINHEATover 10 years ago
Great series

Keep em cumming... very hot.

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago

Love this series, SS!! Once you're done, maybe you can condense them into one long, multi-chapter story we can read in one sitting instead of starting and stopping every few minutes. Just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I will make it Longer

These are awesome, I'm gonna copy them on word pad and then store it in my documents, so I can read em over and over again..I remember when I was a teenager, I wanted to fuck my mom and my big titted older sister. I shot a bunch of cum from those fantasies.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 10 years ago

I thought the two moms sharing the son was very hot! Keep it going!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Soooooooooo hot

buyuacoffeebuyuacoffeeover 1 year ago

Great stories but need to cum somewhere else besides their face and big tits.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirSinn@SirSinn
3544 Followers
June 2022 -- just submitted my first story in a long time and am working on two others, one is brand new, the other the long delayed continuation of Kara Lofts' adventures. :) Check out my blog here: http://sirsinnss.blogspot.co.uk/ for the most up to date news on my stories ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES